The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Police Tase, Shoot And Kill Retard Boy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95828)

Pastor Ezekiel 01-08-2014 03:11 AM

Police Tase, Shoot And Kill Retard Boy

Thanks to the police in North Carolina, there is one less dangerous retarded pickaninnie loose on the streets today. God hates the retardeds, and He must have hated this one with a burning fire.

Quote:

Police tase, shoot and kill 90-pound schizophrenic teen

What began as a family’s call to police for help in calming a schizophrenic teenager armed with a screwdriver and a mouthful of threats ended with police gunfire and heartache.

The killing of Keith Vidal, 18, of Boling Springs Lakes, NC, over the weekend has spurred a state investigation into the teen’s death and a family’s call for answers as they say police shot Vidal in cold blood.

Family of Vidal said they called police on Sunday afternoon to help subdue the 90-pound teen who was holding a small screwdriver and threatening to fight his mother during a schizophrenic episode. Two officers responded to the family’s home and restrained Vidal. Then, a third officer arrived and soon thereafter reportedly shot Vidal, Mark Wilsey, Vidal’s step-father, told reporters during a press-conference on Monday.

According to Wilsey, as the first two officers were restraining Vidal, the third officer walked into the family’s house and said “I don’t have time for this. Tase him. Let’s get him out of here,” Wilsey said. At that point, one of the officers used a stun gun on Vidal. The young man hit the ground and “this guy shot him,” Wilsey said.

Vidal was taken to a local hospital where he was declared dead.

When Wilsey asked why the officer had shot the teen, he said the officer replied, “Well, I’m protecting my officers.”

“He reached right up, shot this kid point-blank, with all intent to kill,” Wilsey said. “Keith was not threatening anybody, Keith did not want any part of it. He was having a bad day,” Wilsey said. “He was flat out murdered, there was no need for deadly force. No reason.”

The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation is looking into the killing, standard practice in police-involved shootings, and prosecutors have vowed to seek the truth of the matter “wherever the truth leads.”

“The public deserves to have a process put in place that will lead to the most just resolution,” Brunswick County District Attorney Jon David said.

One of the three officers involved in the shooting, Detective Byron Vassey, a nine-year veteran with the Southport police department, has been placed on administrative leave, according to Chief Jerry Dove, who spoke during a press conference with prosecutors on Monday. Dove would not say whether or not Vassey was the officer who pulled the trigger in the boy’s death.

Officers from two other agencies, the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office and the Boiling Spring Lakes Police Department, were on the scene at the time of Vidal’s killing. But Vassey so far is the only officer to be placed on leave.

Vidal’s family was not invited to Monday’s press conference, but they showed up nonetheless, with placards adorned with the teen’s face, photos that gave no indication of his troubles and struggles with mental illness.

In one of the placards, Vidal is seen in a selfie, holding a cell phone in front of a mirror with the word “why,” printed in big black letters over his left shoulder.

“Why, why did this child have to die?” said Mary Wilsey, Vidal’s mother, holding a photo of the teen hugging someone in a large, furry Gumby costume. “We want justice for my son’s death. This officer who shot my son needs to be behind bars, he needs to die the way my son died.”

A family friend, Anthony Owens, told the Star News that he hopes the officer who killed Vidal “lies in bed at night and cries like we have to.”

Vidal’s death comes just weeks after his 18th birthday, on a Sunday afternoon that by all accounts had gone off without much ado. But soon that would all change. The cops had come to the home before, family members told the Star News. Vidal was schizophrenic and depressive, they said. But he was never violent. The cops would usually come and talk with him until he calmed down.

On this day Vidal was sweeping the floor, holding a screw driver. At some point he threatened to fight his mother. At 12:31 p.m., according to records, Mark Wilsey called 911.

“We wanted him to put the screwdriver down because he does have schizophrenia and we didn’t know if he was gonna hurt himself,” Wilsey told the Star News.

The first officers arrived on the scene at 12:34. Less than 15 minutes later, Vidal had been shot, killed just seconds after the Vassey arrived on the scene. There remain more questions than answers in the teen’s death. And as investigators, prosecutors, and the teen’s family try to unpack just why a stun gun and eventually lethal force was needed to subdue a 90-pound teenager with no apparent history of violence, the business of mourning goes on.

A Follower 01-08-2014 04:52 AM

Re: Police Tase, Shoot And Kill Retard Boy

2 Samuel 22:3
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Thank you, God! Thank you for once again showing what happens to people who don't believe in you, and thank you for being economical about it by not killing a person of full worth, but just a retard, now that's efficient!

Virginia Day Templeton 01-08-2014 06:05 AM

I guess they were supposed to just stand there while he stabbed them to death with the screwdriver.

Ex-soccer player 01-08-2014 11:30 AM

The retard boy was certainly populated by various demons :devil: What have the parents done to tackle this demon problem? Nothing? Then they have no right to blame the police. They were merely doing their job defending themselves against the devil child.

Quote:

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. - Luke 11:24-26

Persecuted Craig 01-09-2014 12:23 AM

Being that the police mercy-killed this kid in mine own state of NC, I have taken particular interest. Luckily, almost all of the papers printed in NC, God-less as they are, are not covering the story, even though it's being reported everywhere else.

I wrote to the editor of the capital city paper this morning to ask why. He assured me that the papers have been asked by the government to not report on the mercy-killing so that the minorities and short-bus-huggers won't get spun up into a tizzy. Some folks just don't "get it," ya know.

It's really a great state that we got here. There's a reason we call the Carolinas "God's Country.":thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 01-09-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persecuted Craig (Post 1054320)
Being that the police mercy-killed this kid in mine own state of NC, I have taken particular interest. Luckily, almost all of the papers printed in NC, God-less as they are, are not covering the story, even though it's being reported everywhere else.

I wrote to the editor of the capital city paper this morning to ask why. He assured me that the papers have been asked by the government to not report on the mercy-killing so that the minorities and short-bus-huggers won't get spun up into a tizzy. Some folks just don't "get it," ya know.

It's really a great state that we got here. There's a reason we call the Carolinas "God's Country.":thumbsup:

Well that's encouraging! Who should we honor? The :lord-fancy:, or some spoiled kid who was finally called out on his temper tantrum?

\0/

Zamininc 01-09-2014 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-soccer player (Post 1054161)
The retard boy was certainly populated by various demons :devil: What have the parents done to tackle this demon problem? Nothing? Then they have no right to blame the police. They were merely doing their job defending themselves against the devil child.

I agree. In fact, I say the parents should be charged for murder. I bet they didn't even try a simple exorcism.

WilliamJenningsBryan 01-09-2014 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamininc (Post 1054327)
I agree. In fact, I say the parents should be charged for murder. I bet they didn't even try a simple exorcism.

Amen Brother - calling the police for a demon possession problem is nothing if downright irresponsible.

You're new here and yet seem to be so wise in the ways of the Lord. You should head on over to our community center and introduce yourself.

John C. Coleman 01-09-2014 05:58 AM

Schizophrenia is libtard speak for possessed by rectal demons if I had to guess. Thats one less retard to deal with! Glory!

brother guthro 01-09-2014 12:48 PM

Thank goodness this retard is out of the gene pool. These cops should be in all of our prayers to be be strong in their battles against the biased liberal media.

see_the_light 01-09-2014 06:01 PM

" to help subdue the 90-pound teen"

A couple of fully grown adults couldn't contain the tantrums of a 90 pound weakling possessed retard...

Spare the rod, shoot the child, as my grandmother always told me.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-09-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1054067)
Thanks to the police in North Carolina, there is one less dangerous retarded pickaninnie loose on the streets today. God hates the retardeds, and He must have hated this one with a burning fire.

The report contains these lines:
Quote:

The cops had come to the home before, family members told the Star News. Vidal was schizophrenic and depressive, they said. But he was never violent.
Nobody seems to realize that the woods are full or bears that "have never been violent".

A psychopath with a blade and a mind controled by Satan is about as bad as you can get. Can you imagine being in bed with your wife in the early hours of the morning and some deranged lunatic with a screwdriver wakes you up by slobbering over you?

I cannot entirely exonerate the police however: in North Carolina they should have known better. South Carolina, I am told, has a herd of swine into which any of the police officers can divert the demons out of the lunatic and then send them over a convenient cliff (as per Mark 5 and (Matthew 8:28-34; Luke 8:26-39)

Of course, in the "middle of the night" scenario, this is not too practical. Nevertheless, the teachings of Jesus are available to all.

TheAnarchistCommunis 01-09-2014 09:20 PM

Calling the child a retard is viciously prejudiced. It's excessively disgusting they shot and killed the child and deeply saddening they killed him

Zechariah Smyth 01-09-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAnarchistCommunis (Post 1054503)
Calling the child a retard is viciously prejudiced. It's excessively disgusting they shot and killed the child and deeply saddening they killed him

What a hypocrite. You Jesus-haters jump at the chance to publicly abort fetuses when they show the slightest deformity, but act all shocked when these very same retards bite the big one post-partum.

Got consistency?

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Prayer Warrior 01-09-2014 09:42 PM

What could this retard have possibly contributed to society? Could someone that violent really have held a job? Imagine going into Walmart and seeing one of the employees go nuts with a screwdriver and try to attack you. He probably would have gone on government assistance like most of the retarded slackers in this country.

The police were doing a public service. The money they save society by removing cripples probably more than pays for their salary. This boy was so out of control that the parents couldn't even contain him. What did they expect the police to do? Are they his babysitters? Should the American taxpayer foot the bill for his diaper changes and clean up too? Should the police come in to sweep their floor while they're at it? They're here to defend this country. How could we feel safe with dangerous retards like this walking around? I'll sleep a lot better at night knowing there is one less retard, and that we have a police with the courage to stand firm against this public menace.

TheAnarchistCommunis 01-09-2014 09:55 PM

Peel the skin from Jesus's skull.

Didymus Much 01-09-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAnarchistCommunis (Post 1054521)
Peel the skin from Jesus's skull.

That comment implies that you believe Jesus was real, yet you reject His offer of salvation? Illogical.

TheAnarchistCommunis 01-09-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1054537)
That comment implies that you believe Jesus was real, yet you reject His offer of salvation? Illogical.

Indeed :) just being a troll. I still have my crucifix from my first communion. Kept it safe, but I destroyed it :)

Didymus Much 01-09-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAnarchistCommunis (Post 1054540)
Indeed :) just being a troll...

You think so? :lol:

Quote:

...I still have my crucifix from my first communion. Kept it safe, but I destroyed it :)
Why not tell us why you left the Roman cult in your very own introduction thread? Please, carefully follow the directions the helpful admins have cleverly concealed at the top of every page there.

TheAnarchistCommunis 01-09-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1054548)
You think so? :lol:

Why not tell us why you left the Roman cult in your very own introduction thread? Please, carefully follow the directions the helpful admins have cleverly concealed at the top of every page there.

Sure, I'll do that later! I'll also stop trolling and be a more productive poster.