The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Alsnoy 01-11-2010 08:23 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

What if your son isn't as gifted as everybody else; should I kill him myself?
offring him to god or something?

:wacko:

James Hutchins 01-11-2010 08:38 PM

'Special' people have purpose. You could sell it to a circus, for example. They could work at Wal*Mart and tithe their paycheck. Many possibilities. Just what ever you do with them, ensure they are not in sight of good, Godly people. We see enough horror, we do not need retards to add to it.
Killing is against secular law, you'd probably do time because of the Demoncrat liebrals.

Ezio_de_Firenze 01-11-2010 11:03 PM

They had the Special Olympics in Leicester, my home town, last summer. I hated it. The only reason I didn't go down and boo them is because I'm repulsed by the sight of them. Urrgh!

GodIsAlmighty 01-11-2010 11:08 PM

People just get the wrong idea. they do not understand that retards are just sinners. see, since God makes the blind see and the lame walk, then these people are obviously the way they are because they did not accept Jesus and never prayed.

GOD=life 01-12-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alsnoy (Post 445352)
What if your son isn't as gifted as everybody else; should I kill him myself?

How hard is it to open the Bible to see what it says about killing? :wacko:

If people didn't wait until they are old to start bearing children, they would not end up with ungifted children.

matt87 01-12-2010 01:19 AM

Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions

Its funny how you so called " christians" talk about disabled people, if you had one of them in your family I would like to know hou would you treat them, if they were yous son or daughter...its disgusting posting pictures of them and laugh about it
They were not fortunate as you to be born healthy and normal( and no! jesus and god as nothing to do with this)

Christian during the inquisition used to burn loads of women cause they thought they were witches, and if you were born in those years you would have believed it to, even though even the church said that it was disgraceful what happend in that era....christian arent always right....and the bible in not the law

It says in the rules of the forum that : By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are hateful...cant get more hateful than this...

Pastor Ezekiel 01-12-2010 01:23 AM

Thanks for sharing your unsaved opinions with us. That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee at the Freehold Diner.

Please go back and read this thread from the start.

And please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

GOD=life 01-12-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt87 (Post 445766)
Christian during the inquisition...

Catholics are not Christians.

Quote:

christian arent always right....

Not if you include every false Christian, no. A better way to look at it: not every person who calls himself a Christian is one.

Quote:

cant get more hateful than this...

That is like blaming the weather guy for the fact that it rains. One can make factual observations about reality without personally wanting that reality to occur. Do you think I like it when it rains? Not all the time. Will I say the weather man is hateful to me for saying that it's going to rain?

VanTheMan 01-12-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
Friends,

Now that we've all seen how the REAL Olympics is done, let us try and have the so-called 'Special Olympics' banned. Seriously, who wants to watch a bunch of ugly limbless spastics competing in this mockery of a sporting event! Not me! They call it the 'Special' Olympics? Special? A bunch of worthless mongeloids wheeling across the finish line? It looks more like a Circus Freakshow!

God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24. So why should we all be forced to watch people who God hates, limp their way to glory? Friends, there is no glory in being a retard.

From now on I want all these so-called 'Special' athletes to complete in the Normal Olympics, alongside normal athletes. These retards keep on banging on about 'equal rights', well let's give them some. It's about time these worthless beasts were put where they truly belong.

So let us use this humble thread as a place where we can discuss and debate how best to have this repulsive event banned for good. Praise!

Your god is a lie, and all of you are damned. All Christians are no more than glorified pagan bastards. If any of you are interested in learning about the one true god, take a look at this site: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514

Not only is it far more open and accepting, but it is based on ACTUAL FACTS rather than twisted out of context quotations from that bedtime story you call a holy book.

Quote:

With millions, if not thousands, of devout worshippers, the Church of the FSM is widely considered a legitimate religion, even by its opponents – mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs.
So f*ck all of you, because your god is a genuine, and when the flying spaghetti monster comes YOU WILL PERISH FOR YOUR BLINDNESS.

Thank you for your time, god hates you.

Korrisel 01-13-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226530)
Friends,

Now that we've all seen how the REAL Olympics is done, let us try and have the so-called 'Special Olympics' banned. Seriously, who wants to watch a bunch of ugly limbless spastics competing in this mockery of a sporting event! Not me! They call it the 'Special' Olympics? Special? A bunch of worthless mongeloids wheeling across the finish line? It looks more like a Circus Freakshow!

God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24. So why should we all be forced to watch people who God hates, limp their way to glory? Friends, there is no glory in being a retard.

From now on I want all these so-called 'Special' athletes to complete in the Normal Olympics, alongside normal athletes. These retards keep on banging on about 'equal rights', well let's give them some. It's about time these worthless beasts were put where they truly belong.

So let us use this humble thread as a place where we can discuss and debate how best to have this repulsive event banned for good. Praise!

Who is forcing you to watch it?

Nico de Vries 01-13-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanTheMan (Post 445899)
So f*ck all of you, because your god is a genuine, and when the flying spaghetti monster comes YOU WILL PERISH FOR YOUR BLINDNESS.

Actually that is not even close to real Pastafarianism. First of all many Pastafarians don’t believe in the actual existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That would be silly. Pastafarianism is probably the most peaceful religion in the world. It would NEVER let people perish for what they believe. Actually it is the complete opposite of that, Pastafarians are very tolerant to people with different beliefs.

GOD=life 01-13-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico de Vries (Post 448547)
First of all many Pastafarians don’t believe in the actual existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Its purpose is to mock religious beliefs by pretending to believe in something obviously absurd.

And that's what it does: make you look like you believe something obviously absurd :lol:

Nico de Vries 01-14-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 448621)
Its purpose is to mock religious beliefs by pretending to believe in something obviously absurd.

You seem to have a wrong impression here. Perhaps you could consider to do some research before you form an opinion.

GOD=life 01-14-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico de Vries (Post 448654)
You seem to have a wrong impression here. Perhaps you could consider to do some research before you form an opinion.

I did. Unlike you, I do not pretend to hold beliefs I don't actually hold. :innocent:

SO Fan 01-16-2010 09:32 AM

These people are just like you on the inside... THEY SHOULD NOT BE BANNED FROM WHAT THEY LOVE DOING. These people are very talented in what they do. Much more that scientists thought. Who on this site has heard of loretta claiborne? She has a intellectual disability. Her mother was told that she should be put in an instetusion. but her mother didnt. Loretta joined special olympics which was her stepping stone for greater things. Today she speaks English, spanish and russian. she also knows american sign language and she holds a black belt in karate. In her sports career she has competed in aquatics, bowling, basketball, cross country skiing, ice skating, roller skating, soccer softball and volleyball. DO NOT BAN SPECIAL OLYMPICS IT MADE PEOPLE :)

Nobar King 01-16-2010 11:01 AM

You should be put in an instetusion.

James Hutchins 01-16-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SO Fan (Post 451322)
These people are just like you on the inside... THEY SHOULD NOT BE BANNED FROM WHAT THEY LOVE DOING. These people are very talented in what they do. Much more that scientists thought. Who on this site has heard of loretta claiborne? She has a intellectual disability. Her mother was told that she should be put in an instetusion. but her mother didnt. Loretta joined special olympics which was her stepping stone for greater things. Today she speaks English, spanish and russian. she also knows american sign language and she holds a black belt in karate. In her sports career she has competed in aquatics, bowling, basketball, cross country skiing, ice skating, roller skating, soccer softball and volleyball. DO NOT BAN SPECIAL OLYMPICS IT MADE PEOPLE :)

Not from what I have heard. As I understand it, these retards have stuff missing. That makes them all goofy and drooly.
Who does she compete against? Other retards.

DO BAN SPECIAL OLYMPICS IT MADE PEOPLE :blech:

Cranky Old Man 01-16-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

if you had one of them in your family I would like to know hou would you treat them

We would pray for them. What would you do?

Atheist Saint 01-18-2010 03:23 PM

Why did god create 'special' people the way they are?

Wide-Open 01-18-2010 03:34 PM

God knows exactly what he's doing. Hey, maybe one of their ancestors was a bastard.

Deuteronomy 23:2
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.