The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Deaner 07-19-2012 10:38 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawn_of_S4tan_666 (Post 908137)
depends on how she looks like and how good is she at doing... some... housetasks :ifyouknowwhatImean: xD

Oh, that's real nice. Let's all get together and fuck children. Fucking weirdo.

4chan right??

Max_RS 07-19-2012 05:08 PM

I think you should sell her to the Chinese :) they like eating all sorts of things!

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-19-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_RS (Post 908279)
I think you should sell her to the Chinese :) they like eating all sorts of things!

I don't know about where you come from, but racism is not acceptable here. This is a Christian church's discussion forum, not 4chan. :angry:

Max_RS 07-20-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 908390)
I don't know about where you come from, but racism is not acceptable here. This is a Christian church's discussion forum, not 4chan. :angry:

I'm just saying... if she can't cook well, at least they could cook her so they'd still get a nice meal!:thumbsup:

Jack O'fagan 07-20-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_RS (Post 908603)
I'm just saying... if she can't cook well, at least they could cook her so they'd still get a nice meal!:thumbsup:

As the Reverend says we tolerate no racism here. And anyway it's the Koreans that you are think of.

YIC

Jack

peypeypeypey 07-20-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

that you are think of.

YIC

Jack
I'm pretty sure that I am not a gook.

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-20-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peypeypeypey (Post 908743)
I'm pretty sure that I am not a gook.

Nobody said you were. In fact, this being your first post, nobody's said anything to you before me, now.

Why don't you waddle over to the Introduction forum and introduce yourself, that we may welcome you properly?

MitzaLizalor 07-21-2012 11:24 AM

I don't know why anyone would want to cook Mrs Portway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwins sniper (Post 907927)
That girl looks sad. Poor little thing

The Word of God never makes anyone sad the Bible teaches us:
I JOHN 1:7 But if wee walke in the light, as he is in the light, wee haue fellowship one with another, and the blood of Iesus Christ his Sonne clenseth vs from all sinne.
©1611

God never just says something and then just leaves us to puzzle out what He meant, or apply interpretations such as would get Mrs Portway into HELL FOREVER and she should never forget that. So how was Jesus "in the light"?

JOHN 1
6-9 ¶ There was a man sent from God, whose name was Iohn. The same came for a witnesse, to beare witnesse of the light, that all men through him might beleeue. Hee was not that light, but was sent to beare witnesse of that light. That was the true light, which lighteth euery man that commeth into the world.
32-33 And Iohn bare record saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heauen, like a Doue, and it abode vpon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said vnto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, & remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the holy Ghost.
©1611
Now Mrs Portway has that opportunity. Her relationship to Mr Portway is the same as Mr Portway's relationship to God.

How he sees his Creator is how she sees her Husband.

I'm not just making that up because the words are a nice shape or something and I am certainly not expressing an opinion. God is very clear on this point:
EPHESIANS 5
22 Wiues, submit your selues vnto your own husbands, as vnto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, euen as Christ is the head of the Church: and he is the sauiour of the body.
24 Therefore as the Church is subiect vnto Christ, so let the wiues bee to their owne husbands in euery thing.
©1611
That is not how God made us. It is our punishment.
I TIMOTHY 2
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eue:
14 And Adam was not deceiued, but the woman being deceiued was in the transgression:
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saued in child-bearing, IF they continue in faith and charitie, and holinesse, with sobrietie.
©1611
History records:
GENESIS 3
9 And the LORD God called vnto Adam, and said vnto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden: and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid my selfe.
11 And he said, Who told thee, that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee, that thou shouldest not eate?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gauest to be with mee, shee gaue me of the tree, and I did eate.
13 And the LORD God said vnto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The Serpent beguiled me, and I did eate.
14 And the LORD God said vnto the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed aboue all cattel, and aboue euery beast of the field: vpon thy belly shalt thou goe, and dust shalt thou eate, all the dayes of thy life.
15 And I will put enmitie betweene thee and the woman, and betweene thy seed and her seed: it shal bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heele.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee.
©1611
Why does this need to be posted over & over & over again? Can the heathen not read?

IF she delivers a healthy child we will know that Mrs Portway is following His Will and has not burdened her progeny with the Curse of God as - for example - was the case with Canaan.

Mrs. Naomi Portway 07-21-2012 05:02 PM

Hi everybody. Aaron said I shoud post here and tell all those Satan worshipers that I'm fine and happy and that they are going to get raped by the devil forever in hell when God kills them.

He also wanted me to tell that guy that said slopes would cook and eat me that he is going to track you down and he is going to make you wish that your whore mother never popped you out of her diseased cooter.

YIC

Mrs. Naomi Portway

motherofgod 07-26-2012 10:28 PM

Please tell me this isn't real..

Levi Jones 07-26-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motherofgod (Post 910849)

Friend, why do you hate God's Word so much? The Bible is the perfect moral code, is it not? If God says it's okay to sell your daughter, who are you to speak back to Him?

Are you some sort of atheistic God mocker?

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-26-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motherofgod (Post 910849)

What, you being the dead Mary? No, that's not real.

The vulgarity of the atheist God-mocking trolls who come here to insult the Lord?

Very real. :(

The fires of Hell?

Also real. :sinner:

MitzaLizalor 07-30-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 910851)
Are you some sort of atheistic God mocker?

..just the common garden variety, I think
after putting up a sodomite recruitment video on the intro. forum which has been mostly ignored (although there's still one or two sitting around chatting & looking through some old photo albums) and questioning God's concern for your daughter here we haven't seen much of motherofgod

The Bible says that God does not have a cause
PSALM 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
KJV
which obviously includes not having a mother, not even Adam had a mother! so perhaps the ground clave asunder and motherofgod is now in the pit?
NUMBERS 16:31b-33a the ground clave asunder that was under them: And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit
KJV

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-31-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 911968)
..just the common garden variety, I think

I'm happy to say I've never had those crop up in my garden!

An invasive species, no doubt. :bad:

CaliforniaChildofGod 08-27-2012 05:18 AM

I'm sorry, but I think this is so wrong. If you can't sell your house, sell your 13 year of old daughter.. Come on people.. I'm sure the Holy Spirit is grieved over this. I find it to be a total mockery of The Word of God, to think that the scriptures justify such an act. What ever happened to, "My God shall supply all my needs, according to his riches and Glory?" Maybe Jesus has other plans for your house and that's why it's not selling.. Your daughter is a gift to you, for you to raise up to be a woman of God, not to sell her to someone else to raise. Lord have mercy on these totally misguided individuals.

Didymus Much 08-27-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChildofGod (Post 923424)
I'm sorry, but I think this is so wrong. If you can't sell your house, sell your 13 year of old daughter.. Come on people.. I'm sure the Holy Spirit is grieved over this. I find it to be a total mockery of The Word of God, to think that the scriptures justify such an act...

Yet they do. Did you not see the Scripture posted in the OP?

MitzaLizalor 08-27-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChildofGod (Post 923424)
I'm sorry, but I think this is so wrong. If you can't sell your house, sell your 13 year of old daughter.. Come on people.. I'm sure the Holy Spirit is grieved over this. I find it to be a total mockery of The Word of God, to think that the scriptures justify such an act. What ever happened to, "My God shall supply all my needs, according to his riches and Glory?" Maybe Jesus has other plans for your house and that's why it's not selling.. Your daughter is a gift to you, for you to raise up to be a woman of God, not to sell her to someone else to raise. Lord have mercy on these totally misguided individuals.

If you think "the Holy Spirit is grieved over this" then you need to explain why He's the one who set the prices.

Perhaps you believe that The Holy Spirit was not involved with writing those parts of The Bible. How do you decides which bits are God's Inerrant Word and which bits are just made up by some human trafficking low-life murderer? Because that is what you think isn't it.

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 01:27 PM

I seriously hope you all are kidding...how could you even CONSIDER selling a human being?! What is WRONG with you?! For people who are supposed to be compassionate and loving, you sure are satanic monsters. I know you don't realize the atrocities you are committing. I just want you to realize that you will burn in Hell.

Jack O'fagan 08-27-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emulichen20 (Post 923481)
I seriously hope you all are kidding...how could you even CONSIDER selling a human being?! What is WRONG with you?! For people who are supposed to be compassionate and loving, you sure are satanic monsters. I know you don't realize the atrocities you are committing. I just want you to realize that you will burn in Hell.

You talk about Biblical notions such as Satan and Hell but you don't follow scripture. Can you please explain yourself,

YIC

Jack

Emulichen20 08-27-2012 01:36 PM

I don't memorize scripture, but I've read the bible many times. The posts in this forum are full of hatred and many Christian teachings tell people to love their neighbor as themselves. When you sell your daughter, that's not love. That's greed.