The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cancel Culture (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118475)

Mary Etheldreda 01-19-2021 10:20 PM

Cancel Culture

In the same way True Christians™ are taking back the Rainbow, I think we should take back Cancel Culture and use it to Glorify God.

I would like the Roaring Twenties to be full of cancellations!
  • Cancel homosexual idealization
  • Cancel birth control - rely on God Control
  • Cancel abortion
  • Cancel immigration
  • Cancel health insurance - Jesus is the cure!
  • Cancel LARPing
  • Cancel Apple products
  • Cancel vaccines
  • Cancel elections
  • Cancel Jewification of politics
  • Cancel ADHD apologists
  • Cancel the Kardashians
  • Cancel Christian Heavy Metal
  • Cancel hijabs - wear American or stay at home for God's sake
  • Cancel ethic jewelry - this isn't Africa, Karen, take the bangles off

handmaiden 01-19-2021 10:27 PM

Re: Cancel Culture

Sister Mary, most of your ideas are stupendous. I would like to point out that "health insurance" isn't really the same as "health care."

There are many fine executives in the health insurance industry who donate large sums to Republican causes.

Most of the trouble comes from health care providers who don't want to work with the health insurance industry.

Mary Etheldreda 01-19-2021 10:42 PM

Insurance is a damned, synagoguic system created by the Jews who will not be satisfied until Satan has filled up Hell with the souls of children, crying and writhing like pulsating blood inside the body of the global octopus. Any injury can be tended to by a local True Christian™ farmer, and any illness is a Divine Wake Up Call for children who foolishly think their rebellion can be hidden from Jesus.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/data...cOLYoAOAHX0//Zhttps://i2.wp.com/norberthaupt.com/w...86%2C530&ssl=1

Cranky Old Man 01-19-2021 11:27 PM

Can we please cancel anything "woke". Whenever "woke" comes up it is always accompanied by something that highly annoys me.

I would also like to cancel the following words and phrases: intersectional, gaslight, Disney, marginalization, performative activism, whitewash, bisexual, cisgender, gender binary, gender spectrum, heteronormativity, pansexual, queerbaiting, transgender, slut shame, white feminism, fast fashion, low waste, greenwash and everything that starts with a #

Brother Gonzalez 01-20-2021 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1280141)
Can we please cancel anything "woke". Whenever "woke" comes up it is always accompanied by something that highly annoys me.

I would also like to cancel the following words and phrases: intersectional, gaslight, Disney, marginalization, performative activism, whitewash, bisexual, cisgender, gender binary, gender spectrum, heteronormativity, pansexual, queerbaiting, transgender, slut shame, white feminism, fast fashion, low waste, greenwash and everything that starts with a #

I think we should cancel everything "wok" as well. Those chinese are disgusting and their food is the worst part.

Dennis Lukes 01-20-2021 02:08 AM

I propose that we cancel Vatican City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Riyadh, Baghdad, Tehran, Los Angeles, Beijing, Tokyo, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Damascus, Pyongyang, Oslo, Stockholm, Jakarta, Kiev, Las Vegas, Mexico City, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Ottawa, Havana, New York, Portland, Nairobi, Johannesburg, Dubai, Kabul, Cairo, Toronto, Vancouver, Honolulu, London, Beirut, Singapore, Austin, Bogota, Buenos Aires, Berlin, and every other city that thumbs its nose at the Lord.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/multimed...r_1965174c.jpg

It's cities like these where all the SJWs do their Tweeting from.

Mary Etheldreda 02-26-2021 08:28 PM

Jesus is working with legislators in Florida to cancel Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Apple and Alphabet, Google’s parent company. This comes as Good News and none too soon either. Liberals have been working overtime to cancel God and nature in the public schools where children are most vulnerable. These companies practically run the curriculum and are embedded in every smart phone a child receives.

Liberals laugh as if it's a joke, but 13 year olds who get into a fight at school or show evidence of masculinity are sent to Juvenile Hall and considered Transgender, but not admitting it to themselves. They are then given estrogen after teachers, school counselors, and psychologists recommend it. By the time they are released, they will have breasts and a boyfriend.

If your child gets bullied at school and realizes girls don't get picked on as much (and they don't) he will be conned into "transitioning" as an easy way to avoid fights, and he will be rewarded by the school and the liberal clubs for doing so.

If your child is the bully, he will be labeled as exhibiting "toxic masculinity" and liberal teachers (the only ones left any more) will celebrate their removal and subsequent transition. Then they celebrate their school is a "safe space" for trans kids.

I pray to Jesus we are not too late. We must cancel these big companies that subsidize the Homer Agenda.

Uncle Rutherford 02-28-2021 07:48 PM

You wanna talk cancel culture? Here’s something that has me unbelievably upset. I decide I need to use a certain local library’s WiFi connection so I pull in and decide to check out Landoverbaptist.net on my phone. Wouldn’t you believe it? The local library blocked this heavenly True Christian™️ as a hate website! Our loving and accepting website is a hate site? You can’t make this stuff up folks! Lieberals are out to impede on our religious rights. Those good for nothing lieberals......

Basilissa 02-28-2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1281719)
You wanna talk cancel culture? Here’s something that has me unbelievably upset. I decide I need to use a certain local library’s WiFi connection so I pull in and decide to check out Landoverbaptist.net on my phone. Wouldn’t you believe it? The local library blocked this heavenly True Christian™️ as a hate website! Our loving and accepting website is a hate site? You can’t make this stuff up folks! Lieberals are out to impede on our religious rights. Those good for nothing lieberals......

I agree with you. I have run into the same exact problem shopping at a certain grocery store down in Detroit. Oh the audacity!... :badmood: I have complained to the management, of course, and it worked, the next time I stopped in for fair-trade coffee and organic tuna wrap before my long drive back upstate, I was able to log in fine! :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 02-28-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1281719)
local library

Libraries need to be cancelled ASAP. They are nothing but cesspools of liberal propaganda.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-28-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1281724)
Libraries need to be cancelled ASAP. They are nothing but cesspools of liberal propaganda.

One of the many benefits of the China Virus to British society and culture (I use both words loosely) has been the closure of public libraries for the best part of a year. :thumbsup: Schools and universities have also been mostly cancelled. It is all most encouraging.

Isabella White 03-01-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1281724)

I agree so very much, dear Sister Mary. While I had petitioned the mayor in my sister's town to do a better job of ensuring that disgusting things not be allowed within the library, I was then reminded of "freedom of expression". So, what else was there to do, except to borrow as many of the offending books as possible, and then to donate them to the local church's "freedom of expression" party!

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...e=image%2Fjpeg

Cranky Old Man 03-01-2021 12:35 AM

I want to cancel Biden. How exactly does one cancel a person?

Isabella White 03-01-2021 12:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1281735)

Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that, dear Brother Cranky. Why, it looks like not-my-President Burden will cancel himself -- at this rate!

Basilissa 03-01-2021 01:24 AM

Quote:

I think you do it similarly to what the whining liberals did four years ago: just get a sticker that says "#Not My President" and start talking about impeaching him. :thumbsup: I know it's odd to take a cue from liberals' behavior, but this seems to be the gist of it. :)

Isabella White 03-01-2021 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1281740)
I think you do it similarly to what the whining liberals did four years ago: just get a sticker that says "#Not My President" and start talking about impeaching him. :thumbsup: I know it's odd to take a cue from liberals' behavior, but this seems to be the gist of it. :)

Amen, dear Sister Basilissa! And, this shall be done with the blessing of the :lord-fancy: :god-fancy: Almighty -- as written within the glorious pages of :his: wondrous :kjv1611::

Leviticus 24:19,20:
19 And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbor; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him;
20 Breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.

DemonBrat 03-04-2021 05:30 PM

cancel culture is for weird people

Nobar King 03-05-2021 02:35 AM

Quote:

Maybe just don't respond to his posts?

Didymus Much 03-05-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1281957)

So... what are any of you still doing here? :hmmm:

Cranky Old Man 03-29-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1281958)
So... what are any of you still doing here? :hmmm:

Still in denial about the rapture I see...