The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Christian Children (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=134)

Ixi 09-20-2006 01:34 AM

Christian Children

How would a good Christian child spend his/her day? And what shouldn't he/she do?

Pastor Ezekiel 09-20-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 1927)
How would a good Christian child spend his/her day? And what shouldn't he/she do?

Obviously you are not a "good Christian child", or else you would know.:angry:

A more important question for you is "How do you spend YOUR days?"...In prayer? Serving your father and/or husband as a female is naturally meant to do? Can you make a rabbit casserole like Sister Thumper? Can you polish your father and/or husband's shoes until they glow like the Glory of Jesus?

Or do you spend your days in loathsome perversions, pleasing yourself sensually (and thus serving satan)?

By the way; I'll thank you to give up any notions you might have about stalking our True Christian children, harlot. Security has your photo.:angry:

eliot mayfield 09-20-2006 02:17 PM

Well now Pastor Zeke, calm down. Let's at least give the sinner an answer, then we'll try to show him the light.

1. Studying the Bible.
2. Memorizing verses.
3. Obeying their elders.
4. Rebuking unsaved playmates.
5. Standing on street corners preaching the word!

Ixi 09-20-2006 04:40 PM

What are you talking about? I don't stalk Christain children! It may have sounded that way, but I'm just curious how they live thier lives.

Bobby-Joe 09-20-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2039)
What are you talking about? I don't stalk Christain children! It may have sounded that way, but I'm just curious how they live thier lives.

Curious? Like you are just "curiously" looking for an opportunity to debauch one of our precious TRUE Christian™ children sinner? Well that is why we live in a gated community to keep deviants like you out! I can just see you cruising the Freehold playgrounds of that boy whose a little unsure of his masculinity so you can luir him away from his play pals, debauch him and turn him into a nancy boy homer. Try and deny it harlot! Jesus sees you! Shame on you hussy!

Andreas 09-20-2006 05:35 PM

Quote:

Can you make a rabbit casserole like Sister Thumper?

That godly woman keeps surprising me. She looks beautiful:wub: and still knows how to cook.

Yours in Christ:jesus:

Talitha 09-20-2006 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewisI (Post 2057)
That godly woman keeps surprising me. She looks beautiful:wub: and still knows how to cook.

Yours in Christ:jesus:

Be careful to keep your Choo-choo firmly in your trousers young Andrew. Your lusting may get the better of you.
Our Sister is in Godly Harmony with Pastor Ezekiel.

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-20-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 2024)
Well now Pastor Zeke, calm down. Let's at least give the sinner an answer, then we'll try to show him the light.

1. Studying the Bible.
2. Memorizing verses.
3. Obeying their elders.
4. Rebuking unsaved playmates.
5. Standing on street corners preaching the word!

Brother Hellbound, I don't see TITHING TO LANDOVER in your list. I suggest you pay more attention to what you are supposed to be learning in church!

Ixi 09-20-2006 11:59 PM

You seem to forget I came here for journalism. Yes I was neutral about you guys, but now I realize how...sick you all are.

Brother_Mike 09-21-2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2164)
You seem to forget I came here for journalism. Yes I was neutral about you guys, but now I realize how...sick you all are.

Please do not insult our forum members. These people have done nothing but give you loving honest answers. They don't deserve to be insulted in return.

In CHRISTS Love

Brother Mike. :innocent:

eliot mayfield 09-21-2006 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 2100)
Brother Hellbound, I don't see TITHING TO LANDOVER in your list. I suggest you pay more attention to what you are supposed to be learning in church!

My deepest and most sincere apologies. I just assumed everyone already knew that.:(

Pastor Ezekiel 09-21-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2164)

We stopped believing that cock-and-bull story days ago, you degenerate. You are here to mock Jesus, pure and simple. I'm sure you and your lezbean lover are giggling all night long about your pathetic attempts to spit on God.

You are both hellbound. End of story.

By the way, have you found your parent's credit cards yet?

Ixi 09-21-2006 04:17 PM

I'm not a lesbian! Where did you get that idea from?!? My dad might have a credit card, but no way is he giving it to me and no way am I giving it to you. Brother Mike, I'm only insulting those who insult me, not you.

Bobby-Joe 09-21-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2316)
I'm not a lesbian! Where did you get that idea from?!?

We know what kind of actors you Thespains are! Jesus sees right threw your little play!

SalvationSeeker 09-21-2006 05:50 PM

Ixi, Jesus has led you to these boards for a reason, yet I can almost feel His patience running out with you, since all you seem to do is mock Him and us helpful Christians on this board.

Stop making out with your twin sister, and start praying to Jesus instead!
Realise the fact that you are a worthless sinner, BUT that there is hope for you, should you accept him, repent, and tithe to His favourite Church.

Ixi 09-21-2006 10:26 PM

EWW!!! I'm not making out with her! I actually already have a boyfriend, my sister and I are friends! Or do you not know what friends are?

Brother_Mike 09-22-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2316)
Brother Mike, I'm only insulting those who insult me, not you.

If you insult Jesus you insult me. :angry:

Pastor Ezekiel 09-22-2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2392)
EWW!!! I'm not making out with her! I actually already have a boyfriend, my sister and I are friends! Or do you not know what friends are?

So now you admit to having teen-aged orgies with your boyfriends and your twin lezbean sister....and at the tender age of 14? Truly disgusting.

Have you guys made any home videos?

Ixi 09-23-2006 03:43 AM

At the "tender age" of 14, so what? And I'm not doing ANYTHING with my sister! She is my best friend and THAT is disgusting, I don't know where you thought that up.

Why would you want any home videos?

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-23-2006 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 2714)
Why would you want any home videos?

To see how much you are worth to a rich arab.