The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81726)

Basilissa 11-04-2017 11:41 PM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1223218)
Do you even grammar, spell, and parse, bro? :huh:

It's a feminazi social justice warrior, Didymus, and it's probably several semester short of a high school diploma. What, did you actually expect logic and complete sentences from it?!

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-05-2017 12:05 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1223229)
It's a feminazi social justice warrior, Didymus, and it's probably several semester short of a high school diploma. What, did you actually expect logic and complete sentences from it?!

LOLROFLMAO I'm feminazi? Now that's funny!


Even funnier than believing that women have a built in defense mechanism against rape or Jesus on your panties will stop rape or butt plugs will prevent anal rape!


No I figured either buck shot or a Forrest of slowly dying rapists would be good defense mechanism. At least I have some practical solutions other than magic Jesus underpants.

I mean seriously if you want a theocracy.at the very least throw in some dark ages punishment. Otherwise your theocracy would suck if there's no handmaiden dystopian punishments.

Basilissa 11-05-2017 12:15 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223234)
LOLROFLMAO I'm feminazi? Now that's funny!

Well, you are the one who said this (twice):

Quote:

No I figured either buck shot or a Forrest of slowly dying rapists would be good defense mechanism.
If that's not feminazi I don't know what is. I will just add that such violence is not condoned by the Holy Bible. The God intended punishment for rape is marriage:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Quote:

At least I have some practical solutions other than magic Jesus underpants.
I agree with you that Mormons are just weird withe their magic underwear.

Quote:

I mean seriously if you want a theocracy.at the very least throw in some dark ages punishment. Otherwise your theocracy would suck if there's no handmaiden dystopian punishments.
The punishments, dear, depend on the secular state laws. Ideally we could follow Biblical punishments such as stoning witches, adulterers, and homosexuals, but unfortunately, these Godly punishments are not allowed in the USA. For the moment. I have really high hopes for Trump and Pence in this regard. :)

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-05-2017 12:23 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1223236)
Well, you are the one who said this (twice):

If that's not feminazi I don't know what is. I will just add that such violence is not condoned by the Holy Bible. The God intended punishment for rape is marriage:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I agree with you that Mormons are just weird withe their magic underwear.

The punishments, dear, depend on the secular state laws. Ideally we could follow Biblical punishments such as stoning witches, adulterers, and homosexuals, but unfortunately, these Godly punishments are not allowed in the USA. For the moment. I have really high hopes for Trump and Pence in this regard. :)

Well let's see I don't it's okay for men to rape and I don't see any verses against self defense. We could also justify impalement with an eye for an eye.


Rape a woman? Get raped with a dull stick up right through the body.

Basilissa 11-05-2017 12:25 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223239)
Well let's see I don't it's okay for men to rape and I don't see any verses against self defense. We could also justify impalement with an eye for an eye.

Rape a woman? Get raped with a dull stick up right through the body.

:facepalm:

Didn't you just read what I wrote?

The only Biblical punishment for a man for raping a woman is that he has to marry her.


Is that clear, or do I need to translate to some other language?!

Didymus Much 11-05-2017 12:33 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223239)
...I don't see any verses against self defense...

You don't see any verses at all, because you don't read the Bible.


If you did, maybe you'd find something like "turn the other cheek" and stop bothering people with unfounded (and patently false) assertions. :thumbsup:

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-05-2017 12:50 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1223241)
You don't see any verses at all, because you don't read the Bible.


If you did, maybe you'd find something like "turn the other cheek" and stop bothering people with unfounded (and patently false) assertions. :thumbsup:

Yet aren't we supposed to be following ALL of the Bible? I mean we simply can't pick and choose now can we? So Bible says eye for an eye I don't see how executing rapists by impalement as symbolic death by rape in a hypothetical theocracy would be considered wrong. Man rapes woman man would therefore would die by impalement through the anus a toturous rape death. Thus eye for an eye..So if ignore God's command to exact vegnence then what else can I ignore?


It's either follow all of the Bible or none. Not unless a truechristian has a right to decide what rules he or she wishes to follow. Which would be hypocritical by the way...

Basilissa 11-05-2017 01:00 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223247)
Yet aren't we supposed to be following ALL of the Bible?

Yes.

Quote:

I mean we simply can't pick and choose now can we? So Bible says eye for an eye
That just means that if I gauge your eye out, mine should be taken out as well.

Quote:

I don't see how executing rapists by impalement as symbolic death by rape in a hypothetical theocracy would be considered wrong.
That's because you have not read the holy Bible, dear.

Quote:

Man rapes woman man would therefore would die by impalement through the anus a toturous rape death.
Capital punishment is reserved only for a very special cases of rape/adultery (the Bible doesn't really distinguishes between these two)

Deuteronomy 22:22-24
22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

Please note that in this case both the rapist and the raped deserve to die.

There is one specific case when the rapist is sentenced to die but the woman can go free:

Deuteronomy 22:25-27
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

And finally the case I brought up earlier, about a man raping a girl who is not engaged - it's wedding bells for them, nobody dies:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Quote:

It's either follow all of the Bible or none.
Yes.

Quote:

Not unless a truechristian has a right to decide what rules he or she wishes to follow. Which would be hypocritical by the way...
Please show me a True Christian™ cherrypicking the Bible.

I'll be here all week. :)

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-05-2017 01:05 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1223248)
Yes.

That just means that if I gauge your eye out, mine should be taken out as well.

That's because you have not read the holy Bible, dear.

Capital punishment is reserved only for a very special cases of rape/adultery (the Bible doesn't really distinguishes between these two)

Deuteronomy 22:22-24
22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

Please note that in this case both the rapist and the raped deserve to die.

There is one specific case when the rapist is sentenced to die but the woman can go free:

Deuteronomy 22:25-27
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

And finally the case I brought up earlier, about a man raping a girl who is not engaged - it's wedding bells for them, nobody dies:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Yes.

Please show me a True Christian™ cherrypicking the Bible.

I'll be here all week. :)

Well in your you hypothetical situation the woman would be stoned if she didn't respond correctly to rape. Thus the man will be guilty of not only rape but causing death to the woman thus impalement would be correct as a punishment.

Basilissa 11-05-2017 01:10 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223249)
Well in your you hypothetical situation the woman would be stoned if she didn't respond correctly to rape. Thus the man will be guilty of not only rape but causing death to the woman thus impalement would be correct as a punishment.

:facepalm:

Nope.

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but the law is the law. Any additional punishment would be just unnecessary cruelty.

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-05-2017 10:22 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1223250)
:facepalm:

Nope.

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but the law is the law. Any additional punishment would be just unnecessary cruelty.

Yes but I'm talking about a hypothetical Theocracy which would be as Dystopian as Communism you can't honestly tell me a Theocracy wouldn't avoid unnecessary cruelty to enforce bibblical laws.


So yeah I think dark ages punishment would be applicable.

Brother Gonzalez 11-05-2017 12:07 PM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223262)
Yes but I'm talking about a hypothetical Theocracy which would be as Dystopian as Communism you can't honestly tell me a Theocracy wouldn't avoid unnecessary cruelty to enforce bibblical laws.


So yeah I think dark ages punishment would be applicable.

I was about to answer, but doble negations in your post make it really.difficult!


"You can't honestly tell me" so she cannot tell you, let's see


" A theocracy wouldn't avoid..."
So you cannot say that a theocracy would not avoid. Interesting. It is the same we say.
You cannot say that we would not avoid unnecessary cruelty.


So you CAN say that we will AVOID unnecessary cruelty.


Thanks for your kind comment, then. Yes we will avoid anything that is not in the Bible.

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-07-2017 03:42 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1223264)
I was about to answer, but doble negations in your post make it really.difficult!


"You can't honestly tell me" so she cannot tell you, let's see


" A theocracy wouldn't avoid..."
So you cannot say that a theocracy would not avoid. Interesting. It is the same we say.
You cannot say that we would not avoid unnecessary cruelty.


So you CAN say that we will AVOID unnecessary cruelty.


Thanks for your kind comment, then. Yes we will avoid anything that is not in the Bible.

If you look in the past there was the Spanish Inquisition. Where tortures were created just for the soul purpose of exacting a confession. Just for a confession.
Besides I can hardly believe that a theocratic government wouldn't be prone to tyranny. Or acts of unnecessary cruelness as we merely have too look in the past on what people did to maintain power underneath the name of God.

Basilissa 11-07-2017 03:47 AM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223412)
If you look in the past there was the Spanish Inquisition. Where tortures were created just for the soul purpose of exacting a confession. Just for a confession.
Besides I can hardly believe that a theocratic government wouldn't be prone to tyranny. Or acts of unnecessary cruelness as we merely have too look in the past on what people did to maintain power underneath the name of God.

I don't understand your point. The Godly U.S.A. is not a theocracy, and we are using tortures, too, also for the sole purpose of extracting a confession (and we don't really care if the confession is honest or made up only to end the pain).

Brother Gonzalez 11-07-2017 11:43 PM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223412)
If you look in the past there was the Spanish Inquisition. Where tortures were created just for the soul purpose of exacting a confession. Just for a confession.
Besides I can hardly believe that a theocratic government wouldn't be prone to tyranny. Or acts of unnecessary cruelness as we merely have too look in the past on what people did to maintain power underneath the name of God.

And how exactly this has to do with what I was saying? Or what you were saying.


We know Catholics are weird, and evil. Nevermind I could have something similar to admiration for the strong figure of Torquemada, he is still burning in Hell for being a Catholic.


The most cruel governments in History were NOT theocratic. What you think is not important, what is important is what God wants.


I am praying for your soul, although I have no hope for you.

Mary Etheldreda 01-04-2019 09:50 PM

Re: True Christian™ Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223216)
I'm sorry if you want to revert to go back to the dark ages you mind as well bring the punishments back.

Not Dark Ages dear, Biblical Days! And YES! BRING THEM BACK!


Let's Bring Back Biblical Discipline in the legal sphere as well as in the bedroom and in the school and in the medical field and in business and in women's wombs and everywhere!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved