The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Paris pukes; performance art hits a new low. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=970)

Mrs. Rogers 11-25-2006 09:46 AM

Paris pukes; performance art hits a new low.

Quote:

Hilton vomits while attempting to sing own song

Paris Hilton shocked revellers at a Las Vegas nightclub when she got up to perform but ended up vomiting on stage instead.

[...]

Radin writes that when Jay-Z left the stage: "Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from (a) Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her 'record' on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs. She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves…"
Having had the misfortune of hearing one of Ms. Hilton's songs on the wireless, I cannot help but wonder if her singing often gets mistaken for spewing - and as the stench of Hell itself must live inside her mouth, a perfume of puke follows her wherever she goes, trailing in her slutty wake.

My only solace is knowing that Paris Hellton will be singing for Satan soon enough, his enormous crusty and pus-weeping member her microphone; but there is no danger of her gagging, so practised is she.

Talitha 11-25-2006 11:46 AM

Re: Paris pukes; performance art hits a new low.

I don't know who this person is, but wouldn't you just know this sort of thing would have to have connections with a French Hotel.
I do remember having a certain projectile vomitting experience while trying to sing in Church after too many Egg-Nogs last Christmas.
Praise The Lord I managed to face away from the good Pastor.
It took the glaze off the floor tiles from what I remember.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-25-2006 12:04 PM

What came flying out of her mouth was steaming hot piles of demon bile, expelled by a certain LBC Pastor who happened to be passing by the concert hall and in deep prayer at the time. Praise Jesus!

Marshall 11-25-2006 07:49 PM

From the looks of this Paris girl she is a diseased harlot begging for Satans scalding attention.

Brother Love 11-28-2006 02:44 AM

I absolutely agree! That Paris woman is a DISEASED HARLOT wantin SATAN!! She be an ABOMINATION in the EYES OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHT!! She be a DAUGHTER OF SODOM!! Dirty filthy SINNER she is!!

eliot mayfield 11-28-2006 06:29 AM

I was talking with the youth at the camp and it appears that this miss Hilton is try a new genre of music called "punk" that involves body fluids and sticking sharp objects through your body. Really scary stuff.:o

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-28-2006 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 19599)
I was talking with the youth at the camp and it appears that this miss Hilton is try a new genre of music called "punk" that involves body fluids and sticking sharp objects through your body. Really scary stuff.:o

Worse than that. Paris Hilton is Britney's new boyfriend.

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-28-2006 04:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
That depraved Hellbound harlot is a walking, talking praying mantis. I think she is really a demon.

Notice the similarities.

Concerned, Sister Thumper

Darren Ingram-Myers 11-28-2006 07:58 PM

I feel sorry for Ms. Hilton. Her life shows the damage inflicted both by growing up in a plutocratic family and by the objectification of women by the corporate, conservative media establishment.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-28-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers (Post 19713)
I feel sorry for Ms. Hilton. Her life shows the damage inflicted both by growing up in a plutocratic family and by the objectification of women by the corporate, conservative media establishment.

Do you feel sorry for Britney Spears who is now Hilton's punk?

Deaner 11-28-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers (Post 19713)

Her life shows the damage inflicted by behaving like a slut Mr. Myers. The only reason she wears hoop earrings is so her feet will have something to hang on to.

Dean

OnYourKnees 11-29-2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 19718)
she wears hoop earrings so her feet will have something to hang on to.

Dean

I, for one, am glad to see her plan ahead.

OnYourKnees 11-29-2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 19718)
she wears hoop earrings so her feet will have something to hang on to.

Dean

Demons prevent me from editing my post! So I must add this as a second:

Surely we're all glad she's not cranking out little Hiltons . . . though I imagine they'd be more like Motel 6s. She'll leave a (red) light on for you, all right.