The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   50,000 People Evicted Near Freehold (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119157)

Johny Joe Hold 08-04-2021 03:57 AM

50,000 People Evicted Near Freehold

The Des Moines Register said today over 50,000 people in Iowa will be evicted in August. Here in Freehold we need volunteers to keep them out.

As we encounter people who are now homeless, we must remind them who is President. We need to say, "You are homeless because of Joe Biden."

It would be helpful also to have envelopes addressed to President Trump's Make America Great Again fund. We can tell homeless people if they want to better themselves they must put whatever money they have left in this envelope and we'll sent is to the President.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-04-2021 05:56 AM

Re: 50,000 People Evicted Near Freehold

It sounds like a Rainbow Gathering. Aka a bunch of liberal hippies that somehow get to occupy federal land once a year without causing an armed standoff with the FBI (while denouncing white privilege no doubt). Unlike the oppressed Bundys.

MitzaLizalor 08-04-2021 08:18 AM

Proverbs 10:7 The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.

Dennis Lukes 08-04-2021 11:27 AM

This is wonderful, wonderful news. Landlords have been the single biggest victim of the plandemic hoax. I wonder how many worthless bums Kushner Companies will be able to eject. Is that 50,000 rental agreements terminated by nonpayment of rent, or does the total include families?

Johny Joe Hold 08-04-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1287676)
This is wonderful, wonderful news. Landlords have been the single biggest victim of the plandemic hoax. I wonder how many worthless bums Kushner Companies will be able to eject. Is that 50,000 rental agreements terminated by nonpayment of rent, or does the total include families?

The evictions include families. What a positive influence this will be on children. They will look at their situation and think, "I'm going to grow up and get a job. That way my kids will not be homeless."

I hope there is publicity about Jared putting deadbeats out on the street. It will make him look like his decisive and rich Father-in-law.

Isabella White 08-04-2021 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1287672)
It sounds like a Rainbow Gathering. Aka a bunch of liberal hippies that somehow get to occupy federal land once a year without causing an armed standoff with the FBI (while denouncing white privilege no doubt). Unlike the oppressed Bundys.

Oh, this is most likely the case, dear Brother Dr. Toole. Those hippies and their LIE-beral friends think nothing of staging sit-ins and protests — time-wasting measures — just to attract attention to their silly concerns, and making a total mess of their surroundings at the same time!

Why, do you remember, a few years ago, when all we were hearing about was that "Occupy Wall Street" movement? They had all sorts of whiners camping out in parks, causing destruction to nearby buildings, etc. What it boiled down to, was a return to the 1960s hippie "wear some flowers in your hair" protest movements, by ungrateful rebels. I'll include a bit of the Occupy damages report here:

Quote:

OAKLAND, Calif. - Oakland officials assessed damage to City Hall caused by Occupy protesters while leaders of the movement claimed Sunday that police acted illegally in arresting hundreds of demonstrators and could face a lawsuit. Mayor Jean Quan was among those inspecting damage caused after dozens of people broke into City Hall on Saturday, smashing glass display cases, spray-painting graffiti, and burning an American flag.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oakland...cupy-protests/

Now, I know it's just too bad that 50,000 people near Freehold are being evicted, but if they cannot pay their rent, then what choice do landlords have? I can't say that this comes as a great surprise, though; especially when the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy: reminded us that things like this would happen:

Matthew 26:11 "For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always."

And, goodness gracious — it's not like those poor people have nowhere to go. Surely they have relatives, or friends, who can help them out. If various critters can find themselves suitably housed, then so can these freeloading ingrates!

Luke 9:58 "And :jesus-fancy: said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head."

And, it's not as though those people are really trying to improve themselves. Just look at this photo, where this lazy bum is doing nothing, except sitting around — hoping for a hand-out! I say: keep the gates of Freehold locked, and put on extra security officers to keep them out!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5337/8...6ca40e18e3.jpg

Dennis Lukes 08-04-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1287679)
The evictions include families. What a positive influence this will be on children. They will look at their situation and think, "I'm going to grow up and get a job. That way my kids will not be homeless."

I hope there is publicity about Jared putting deadbeats out on the street. It will make him look like his decisive and rich Father-in-law.

Oh glory glory glory! When those children lose all of their material possessions, their toys and furniture and the roof over their heads, they'll know that the fault lies with their parents for not having enough money (1 Samuel 2:7). They will begin to hate their parents and their own lives, thus paving the way for them to become disciples of Christ (Luke 14:26)!

MitzaLizalor 08-05-2021 02:08 AM

I suppose they all have the latest "devices" with "games" installed? There's a stick/carrot model of social development. What we're seeing here is the carrot: hopes for employment, prospects for future children and by reading Christ's words and accepting them the certainty of life eternal. Now what's needed is the stick part. I'm not actually advocating electric shocks or even lobotomies to remove malfunctioning brain regions but there is a demand for co-researchers in similar areas at the experimental and/or testing stages. Would tours of those facilities be in keeping with Church policy to highlight the alternatives to accepting Jesus? Devices could be collected on the bus to help defray the cost of running it.

Jesus is God. He did not neglect this important aspect of Redemption. For example, here:

Mark 9:43 – 10:1 If thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell
into the fire that never shall be quenched:
where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched
where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
For every one shall be salted with fire
and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another. And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again.

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-05-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1287680)
Just look at this photo, where this lazy bum is doing nothing, except sitting around — hoping for a hand-out!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5337/8...6ca40e18e3.jpg

I note from the photo that the gentleman has two spare chairs. This indicates he entertains guests... Not on my money!

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-05-2021 06:30 PM

If it would help, my parents would be happy to fund a fleet of buses to drive them to Nebraska. The population there's a lot smaller, so there will be plenty of empty properties for them to squat in. The family is at the Freehold property until the end of next week, so just give Mom a call.

James Hutchins 08-05-2021 11:54 PM

Now that minimum wage doubled, household staff has to be reduced by a factor of two. So out of 100,000 wetbacks and nigras, half had to go. I am having to double the rent on cots in the chicken coop and meal service at the plantation to make up for my lost income. The times are tough.

handmaiden 08-06-2021 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1287737)
If it would help, my parents would be happy to fund a fleet of buses to drive them to Nebraska. The population there's a lot smaller, so there will be plenty of empty properties for them to squat in. The family is at the Freehold property until the end of next week, so just give Mom a call.

You make an excellent point, Sister. While it is true that parts of this country are a trifle overcrowded, there are other parts that are wide open and undeveloped.

If these people want to make decent lives for themselves, they should take a page out of American history and do as the first settlers did. They can chop down trees to build log houses and plant crops. Depending on where we dump locate them, there may even be Native tribal types nearby who can show them a thing or two about hunting and fishing.

It was no easy task for those first settlers and I remember reading that a few died, but if that happens with the current crop of citizens, well, then, the housing situation should ease up considerably.

James Hutchins 08-06-2021 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1287756)
You make an excellent point, Sister. While it is true that parts of this country are a trifle overcrowded, there are other parts that are wide open and undeveloped.

If these people want to make decent lives for themselves, they should take a page out of American history and do as the first settlers did. They can chop down trees to build log houses and plant crops. Depending on where we dump locate them, there may even be Native tribal types nearby who can show them a thing or two about hunting and fishing.

It was no easy task for those first settlers and I remember reading that a few died, but if that happens with the current crop of citizens, well, then, the housing situation should ease up considerably.

Absolutely.
Adversity makes people happy and fulfilled. That sense of achievement when you come from nothing is indescribable.
I recall years ago when my car got scratched. I was beside myself. Can just the panel be repainted? Does the entire car have to be done? Who will do it? What will I do without my beloved Whale Tail? Many nights, as I lay down on my California king bed with the 2000 count Egyptian cotton sheets (hand made right here on the plantation by my very own workers) I'd toss and turn for a few minutes. I took comfort in knowing God had my six and I had nothing to worry about.
So these 'people' should put their faith in Jesus and know if He deems them worthy, everything is just fine. He is testing them to verify their unerring Commitment© to Christianity.

Johny Joe Hold 08-06-2021 02:37 PM

The wonderful thing about our U.S.A. is capitalism. With the hoards of people who would be sleeping in the streets private businesses have stepped up. They have started mass producing tents. Now, people who would otherwise be trying to sleep in the rain will be happily snoozing away in a cozy tent. Lots of the tents have even been put on sale for discounted prices. We don't allow tents in Freehold but there are millions of acres spread across our great country.

God Bless America.

Disaster Relief Tents for sale | American Tent

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.EFy5us...id=ImgDet&rs=1

Philemon 08-07-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1287769)

I live in Belgium. A country almost flooded two weeks ago. Luckily my house was not, but I want to be prepared. So i was looking for a tent to buy. If my house gets flooded bc of climate change (:wacko::(:brimley:), I want to be prepared. I want to protect my family. My son(bless him), my 12-year-old daughter and my wife. I often come to this forum for advice and reflection. MitzaLizalor, Mr Elmer White and you Sir Hold, have been an inspiration since my first visit. Now Again. These American tent tents are really affordable. The reviews are amazing. Thank you Mr Mayor Hold for finally find me a tent (the 20x20 pole tent!!) that fits my (our) needs. Come to think of it....AMERICAN:thumbsup: tent

yic,

philemon

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-07-2021 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philemon (Post 1287802)
I live in Belgium. A country almost flooded two weeks ago. Luckily my house was not, but I want to be prepared. So i was looking for a tent to buy. If my house gets flooded bc of climate change (:wacko::(:brimley:), I want to be prepared. I want to protect my family.

I hope you won't mind, dear, if I suggest that a tent may not be the ideal place to be living during a flood? You'd probably do better to invest in a tree-house. Or, like Noah, a boat.

Dennis Lukes 08-08-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philemon (Post 1287802)
Belgium [...] I want to protect my family.

Here's a helpful link.

Philemon 08-08-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1287806)
I hope you won't mind, dear, if I suggest that a tent may not be the ideal place to be living during a flood? You'd probably do better to invest in a tree-house. Or, like Noah, a boat.

Mrs Lytton Vasey,

Thank you! I saw your suggestion a little too late. The 20x20 pole tent is heading to Belgium as we speak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1287813)

Mr Lukes,

Buying guns in Belgium is not that easy. You must present a medical certificate from your general practitioner or another doctor and you must pass a theoretical and a practical test.

Within a period of three months, the local police will issue an advice to the governor; in it, the police discuss, among other things, the applicant's personality, judicial background, mental state and any violent political activity.

As I said. It is not that easy.

Yic,

Phil

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-08-2021 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philemon (Post 1287821)
Mrs Lytton Vasey,

Thank you! I saw your suggestion a little too late. The 20x20 pole tent is heading to Belgium as we speak.

Oh dear. Well, I hope you have time to train your wife and children to use all those poles when the waters come.

Attachment 30522

Johny Joe Hold 08-08-2021 10:04 PM

Here is how Biden is wrecking this country. Our friends at the association of landlords said this week they are being ignored by Biden. The eviction of deadbeats was going fine, landlords were congratulating Biden, and suddenly he turned on them. He is extending the moratorium of evictions.

It makes you wonder who is running this country? Is it the prosperous white people who have jobs and pay their bills, or, is it the lazy portion of the population who want free rent? We've got to turn this around and help the landlords.

‘Slap in the face’: Lobbyists fume at Biden eviction reversal - POLITICO