The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   A friendly reminder for women who wear pants (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=26950)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 08-04-2009 05:52 PM

A friendly reminder for women who wear pants

Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God

Got that, Feminazis? You are abomination. And do you know what the Bible says to do to abominations?

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Women who wear pants are worthy of execution. Yet the only place in the world that comes anywhere near to honoring God on this issue is Sudan:
Lubna Ahmed al-Hussein, who says she is facing 40 lashes, said she and 12 other women wearing trousers were arrested in a restaurant in the capital, Khartoum.

The women were arrested in a Khartoum restaurant and accused of wearing clothes that threatened the values and virtue of Sudanese society.
And, like everything worthwhile, the French are against it:
The French foreign ministry said in a statement it "strongly condemned" the punishment.

"France, which is fighting for the abolition of cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment or treatment and is combating violence against women, demands that the Sudanese authorities break off its prosecution of these people," the statement said.
Luckily they seem to fighting it the same way they've fought every other fight they've fought.

Once True Christianity takes over America, and we liberate Sudan, we will replace this "slap on the wrist" policy with what God actually wants.

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:16 PM

Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants

What are you talking about? You have a problem with God not wanting women to wear pants?

Bobby-Joe 08-04-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375388)
Ok, I have to ask now, are you guys all for real or is this a joke site? I've read a lot of posts on here, and admittedly, some of them have had me in stitches with the laughter, which is great, but then others are plain offensive and dangerous. This post for example is so ridiculous and off the wall that I’m back to thinking it’s a joke site, albeit one with a very sick sense of humour...

PlanetF1,

Go read The Bible passages Brother Jeb citied about God's law calling for the death of crossdressers. Were do you think the Sudanese Law comes from. Muslims follow God's law to, even though they pervert it the Koran?

How is it a joke to say The Bible clearly calls for this to be done in communities following it's teachings?

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 06:27 PM

are you joking?

u must be im sure, or rather hope...you think a human should die for wearing clothes that are different or for having a different sexual proclivity (big word i know...look it up) :lol:

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375402)
are you joking?

u must be im sure, or rather hope...you think a human should die for wearing clothes that are different or for having a different sexual proclivity (big word i know...look it up) :lol:

If you don't know the meaning of words, you shouldn't use them.

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 375406)
If you don't know the meaning of words, you shouldn't use them.

He was telling you to look it up...

Anyway, to answer an earlier question, how is wearing clothing of any sort, trousers included, purchased from a shop selling female clothes, crossdressing? Either way, who cares? People can wear just about whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting me or those I love.

I thought it was a joke site based on all the crazy things said and backwards ways of thinking, I just can't see how it can be for real. Sorry.

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375408)
Anyway, to answer an earlier question, how is wearing clothing of any sort, trousers included, purchased from a shop selling female clothes, crossdressing? Either way, who cares? People can wear just about whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting me or those I love.

That is not the kind of Christian compassion that we embody on this forum. Ignoring other's mistakes, especially ones that put them out of favor with God, is unforgivable. It is your Christian duty to show them how they are sinning, and to offer them help finding Jesus.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 06:50 PM

if being out of favour with god is unforgivable then you using an internet forum bought to you by the art of science, then you, and by definition all who use this thread...are unforgivably out of favour wit god...thats what you call inescable logic

unless of course god created the internet, wirse, web based programming, software for web browing, graphical user interfaces, modems, fibre optics...shall i go on???

Nobar King 08-04-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375423)
if being out of favour with god is unforgivable then you using an internet forum bought to you by the art of science, then you, and by definition all who use this thread...are unforgivably out of favour wit god...thats what you call inescable logic

unless of course god created the internet, wirse, web based programming, software for web browing, graphical user interfaces, modems, fibre optics...shall i go on???

What kind of drugs ARE you on?? I use my computer and the internets to praise Jesus and to fight against the devil and his minions. I'm doing the Lord's work, so how could that be a sin?

You must be thinking about the Amish. They're the ones who don't use computers.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 06:59 PM

so if you look on this site, science isnt proclaimed as EVIL and that those who practice it are evil...

if that is the case, ill slow down a little for you here...try to keep up young man...then those who use that which science providesmust be a little tainted, no? or is it cos you beleive yourself rightous that you and you freinds are exempt form that which you condemn...a tad hypocritical yes?:thumbdown:

Nobar King 08-04-2009 07:02 PM

I'm thru with you. Go back to playing WoW and leave me alone.

Pastor Isaac Peters 08-04-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375408)
People can wear just about whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting me or those I love.

Where is that in the Bible?

Bobby-Joe 08-04-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Are all atheists as arrogantly full them selves as you friend?

What you said is beside the point; the question is "does The Bible call for the execution of cross dressers" and the answer is yes. So what does a defender of reason do to reply to this point; Claim we are joking and start boasting about computer technology the use of which has nothing to do with theology.

That horrible man Dawkins rejected God because Dawkins blindly refuses to consider the supernatural. It is clear you reject God from some childish rebellion from the authority of your parents.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:12 PM

never actually played it nobar king, and its actually quite interesting to see a self professed intelligent man quail before a reasoned argument based on fact

:brimley:

Bobby-Joe 08-04-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375438)
never actually played it nobar king, and its actually quite interesting to see a self professed intelligent man quail before a reasoned argument based on fact

:brimley:

Were have you shown any "reason"?

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:19 PM

ok first of all its where, not were, and second of all...i have used facts...words written in a bible, as much as you may want it to be are just that, ink on paper, nothing more...

Bobby-Joe 08-04-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375443)
ok first of all its where, not were, and second of all...i have used facts...words written in a bible, as much as you may want it to be are just that, ink on paper, nothing more...

Those words are key to Christian doctrine are they not? By your logic one does not need to understand Newton of Ptolemy to understand planetary motion.

Ketz Jr. 08-04-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

And who created man???
May I ask you young man, how old are you?

And why do you insist that this forum is "backward"?

Just because your new age morals are as they are, the world is on a path, or should I shall say highway to Doom.

Mary O'Bryan Thorne 08-05-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375443)

First of all, it's "Okay, first of all, it's where, not were. And second of all, I have used facts,". If you're going to criticize someone, young man, I would think that you would at least do it with proper punctuation and sentence structure.

Mary

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 12:37 PM

You have to understand, this Dawkins person is a empty headed brit who spent what little time he was in school on hanging around around the boys showers. As I understand it, he is in an apprentice program, learning how to shovel coal. I spoke with his mentor, who said in another nine years or so, the kid might have it. Way to go!:thumbsup: