The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why does God hate Africa? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40845)

Matthew the ex-muslim 04-12-2010 08:22 PM

Why does God hate Africa?

Can someone please tell me why and support it with scripture?

I hate what God hates.

Palmer C. Eldrich 04-12-2010 08:29 PM

Re: Why does God hate Africa?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExMuslim (Post 505334)

I hate what God hates.

One hardly needs a Bible to know how much God hates Africa. It is a country that is blessed with riches but also cursed with evil and wickedness.

I don't even want to start about that Nigerian prince who owes me 55,000$.

True Disciple 04-12-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

I hate what God hates.

God hates Africa because Ham, the ancestor of all African peoples, committed a sin by looking at his father's tallywhacker. For this transgression, God condemned all his descendants to be servants of the other peoples:

Genesis 9:18-27:
And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-12-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

I hate what God hates.

The run around like wild baboons, shouting and screeching and fornicating. They wash their hands in goat urine! God can't stand that!

Matthew the ex-muslim 04-13-2010 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 505356)
God hates Africa because Ham, the ancestor of all African peoples, committed a sin by looking at his father's tallywhacker. For this transgression, God condemned all his descendants to be servants of the other peoples:

Genesis 9:18-27:
And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

I think there's nothing wrong with slavery if the slaves are from ham(Africa), God made them slaves for us.

Matthew the ex-muslim 04-13-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 505410)
The run around like wild baboons, shouting and screeching and fornicating. They wash their hands in goat urine! God can't stand that!

And you forgot how they hump monkeys like if they were of their own:themonkey:, God bless aids.:innocent:

Truth Giver 04-13-2010 02:43 AM

The spread of AIDS very clearly shows how bad these people are. I have never seen a good Christian die of AIDS, but the fornicators in Africa do all the time. God condemned fornicators to hell, and AIDS is a weapon of His Greatness in doing so.

The Hand 04-13-2010 03:37 AM

The white man would do well to put Africa out of his mind. Nothing good will ever come out of Africa. I am of the mind that Cain came out as a negro.

Robert Jones 04-13-2010 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hand (Post 505466)
The white man would do well to put Africa out of his mind. Nothing good will ever come out of Africa. I am of the mind that Cain came out as a negro.

Look at this Central Africa Baptist College. They're even trying to infiltrate Christianity. Can an African in Africa really be a TrueChristian™

Oakland "Reb" Griner 04-13-2010 04:17 AM

Indeed.

The high correlation of negrativity and poverty and various catastrophes is well documented. Recall the steady fall of all that is good with the nation of South Africa as the Caucasians withdraw from power. Instead of the dark areas arising from their miasma of sin and despair, the rest of the country plunged!

Nathan B. Forrest 04-13-2010 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvija13 (Post 505488)
. Can an African in Africa really be a TrueChristian™

If they stop running around and spreading the aids, maybe.

Daisy Mae Johnson 04-13-2010 04:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Why would GOD love an entire Continent of people who are the color of feces and look and act like wild orangatangs to boot? :wacko:

Satan clearly made Afreaka.

The Hand 04-13-2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latvija13 (Post 505488)
Look at this Central Africa Baptist College. They're even trying to infiltrate Christianity. Can an African in Africa really be a TrueChristian™

Some Bible reading will not do them any harm, but I wouldn't expect anything will come of it. It may subdue and pacify them a little, but they are wild men there, happy as beasts. GOD has turned His face from Africa, and so they reveal their true color to all.

Robert Jones 04-13-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hand (Post 505498)
Some Bible reading will not do them any harm, but I wouldn't expect anything will come of it. It may subdue and pacify them a little, but they are wild men there, happy as beasts. GOD has turned His face from Africa, and so they reveal their true color to all.

I wonder if God hates Papua New Guinea as much as Africa? I recently heard of this tribe called the Sambia who really put the "lessness" into Godlessness.

Melissa D 04-13-2010 06:05 PM

I am a white South African girl and I can't wait to leave this country and this continent. All of the blacks here have Aids and even during my promiscuous days I was certain never to sleep with a black baboon and now I am still healthy, thank God. He had a plan for me, and he has a plan for white Africans. We must all leave this continent to self-destruct and let it embrace Satan while we spread the word of God somewhere where we can make a difference and where our voices will be heard. I was led to my indiscretions because of black teachers and a black government which does not preach the word of God and morality and righteousness. There is no hope for this continent. God really does hate Africa.

hololo 05-24-2010 10:58 PM

people like you are sick old piffleing barstads who should die in hell....if you are the good people then why are you posting shit about africans you dont even know them and what they go throught just for you...all your rubbish goes to india and africa so you better shut the piffle up because without africa you would be all dead you cant compare africa with other countries because we might be poor but every time you see children having fun and we keep our animals...what about you , you had every animal in your countries extinct and you also got the tiger nearly extinct and i'm sure your kind is the best huh? have some self control and keep these things in yourself you shit hole people like you are just brainless and you dont know anything thats going on in the real world so wake up and see that people dont want to be like you and you should also realize that we africans are a proud race and no matter how much you people try to make us look like pigs...well all i gotta say is GOD will be the judge not you!!! assholes

hololo 05-24-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa D (Post 505772)
I am a white South African girl and I can't wait to leave this country and this continent. All of the blacks here have Aids and even during my promiscuous days I was certain never to sleep with a black baboon and now I am still healthy, thank God. He had a plan for me, and he has a plan for white Africans. We must all leave this continent to self-destruct and let it embrace Satan while we spread the word of God somewhere where we can make a difference and where our voices will be heard. I was led to my indiscretions because of black teachers and a black government which does not preach the word of God and morality and righteousness. There is no hope for this continent. God really does hate Africa.

please get your smelly heinie out of africa you are not wanted you piffle1ng pig if you loved god so much then what the heck are you doing posting stuff you are going to hell after you die you and your whole white unmentionable body part who think that colour is the key to getting in heaven if you get in heaven and there is a black person what are u gonna do...i hope you are gonna have a painful death

handmaiden 05-24-2010 11:10 PM

Dear Hololo--or whatever --

I understand that high blood pressure can be a health issue for many people of your-- hue --you may wish to frequent an " I Love Africa" forum somewhere and spare yourself a potential stroke.

In Christ's Name I ask you to believe or leave.

Spiritually Yours,

Handmaiden

Phoenix 05-24-2010 11:12 PM

Mr Ho,

I am concerned for you. Why is there so much anger in your life?

Find peace with the Lord Jesus,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
~ John 14:27

Respectfully.

Levi Jones 05-24-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hololo (Post 526520)
please get your smelly heinie out of africa you are not wanted you piffle1ng pig if you loved god so much then what the heck are you doing posting stuff you are going to hell after you die you and your whole white unmentionable body part who think that colour is the key to getting in heaven if you get in heaven and there is a black person what are u gonna do...i hope you are gonna have a painful death

Uh oh! Everyone check your pockets and silverware. Herd the ladies back to the church. There's a violent negro buck on the loose! :o