The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Why were nigras blaring this song outside my house? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117782)

Uncle Rutherford 07-14-2020 10:55 PM

Why were nigras blaring this song outside my house?

I just got home and shortly after reporting suspicious people [nigras] walking along the sidewalk with face masks to the police, a young man started blaring this song outside my house. It was loud!!! Well, i downloaded this app that recognizes and names music called “Shazam” and it told me that it was this. Why on earth would they do this to ME, a law abiding citizen? I called the cops to remove the hooligan but I still don’t understand why he was doing this. Is it secret Nigra code to loot the neighborhood? Hoping you smart white Christian folk could help me understand. I don’t even know what an Uncle Ruckus is.

Basilissa 07-15-2020 12:26 PM

Re: Why were nigras blaring this song outside my house?

Dear, I've seen Hispanic and Black people play loud music - in their backyards, in their cars, and even on public sidewalks - and I always assumed they did it to entertain themselves rather than to offend me.

Have you considered such a possibility, that they just play it because they like it?

Uncle Rutherford 07-15-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1270877)
Dear, I've seen Hispanic and Black people play loud music - in their backyards, in their cars, and even on public sidewalks - and I always assumed they did it to entertain themselves rather than to offend me.

Have you considered such a possibility, that they just play it because they like it?

I will admit it’s got a nice sound to it, but it sounds terribly off key and lacks rhythm. I suppose it is nice to know that they enjoy something that isn’t rap music full of swear words though. In fact, there’s no words at all. They’re still playing it outside my house, but based on your suggestion I’ll be open to the possibility that they just enjoy the song.

Basilissa 07-15-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1270878)
I will admit it’s got a nice sound to it, but it sounds terribly off key and lacks rhythm.

I believe they call that off key "music" rap or hip hop or something like that.

Isabella White 07-15-2020 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1270884)
I believe they call that off key "music" rap or hip hop or something like that.

Oh, is that what they call that noise, dear Sister Basilissa? Goodness; I had heard something about "rap" music, but I just assumed that it had something to do with loud, percussion instruments. Now, of course, most of us know what that sort of nonsense is really called: absolutely no talent.

Uncle Rutherford 07-15-2020 10:08 PM

Dearest sweet beautiful smart White Christian Mrs Isabella (I’m still getting used to that but am absolutely respectful), that music you posted can hardly be called music. I suppose that is “rap”. After getting a clear definition, I am going to have to bleach out my ears after this sinful experience. Despite it being TERRIBLE, I am blessed to have had you and the other fine white women of Freehold educate a man such as myself. May White Jesus bless all of you.

Isabella White 07-16-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1270902)
Dearest sweet beautiful smart White Christian Mrs Isabella (I’m still getting used to that but am absolutely respectful), that music you posted can hardly be called music. I suppose that is “rap”. After getting a clear definition, I am going to have to bleach out my ears after this sinful experience. Despite it being TERRIBLE, I am blessed to have had you and the other fine white women of Freehold educate a man such as myself. May White Jesus bless all of you.

Oh, my! Now, that is very nice of you, Mr. Rutherford, and I do thank you, ever so sincerely, for being so considerate and polite. I must say, you do seem to be trying your best to fit in with the beloved, :true-fancy: servants of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, here at :forum-fancy:.

Now, then, since you seem to know so much about that type of horrid noise that they call "rap", might I ask you why those people sing in the manner in which they do? They all sound so (what's the word?), dopey. And, I might add: mopey; yes, that's it -- dopey and mopey. Years ago, they were screeching and hollering their heads off when that "soul" music was the rage; but now, whenever I overhear one of the neighbor's kids playing something, it all sounds like "blah, blah, blah".

What the young people these days really need is music that is meaningful, and inspiring, to take their minds off all of this nonsense that we hear on the news constantly from the Demonrats. I can think of nothing that would be better than to play songs that glorify :god-fancy: Almighty and :his: Son, the :savior-fancy: :jesus-fancy:. Why, what would be nicer to listen to than music such as that in the clip below? I'm sure you will agree, Mr. Rutherford, that there is nothing better than :jesus-fancy:-praising music, as sung by wholesome, peaceful, law-abiding, good people -- decent folks -- my kind of people!

Uncle Rutherford 07-16-2020 10:20 PM

Well, the way I look at it is to start by looking where rap music began. Back during the days of when nice White folk would bring the uneducated Africans (nigras) to the US for opportunity and provide them with hard work and a roof to live under as well as three square meals a day (the white folk of old times were generous to do all this), they weren’t happy with what they were given. Their whining and whining led to them thinking they were clever in writing up songs. Now, keep in mind they were illiterate so they couldn’t piece together proper sentences. I look at the illiterates who do rap music today and see that not much has changed. It may be God intended them to be this way though. I doubt this though given what Ephesians 5:19 tells us. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. Music should be about praising God and Jesus. Not about vain things like gold chains and wearin your shorts down to your ankles. People who enjoy or create rap music were and always will be hellbound. One can only hope that a nice white man or woman will come along and properly educate them on what The KJV Bible tells us what music SHOULD sound like.

Mary Etheldreda 07-16-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1270857)
a young man started blaring this song outside my house.

Why on earth would they do this to ME

In my experience dear, when young men blare music outside one's house it's to serenade the person and declare their love.

https://s30886.pcdn.co/wp-content/up...1-4MBDORF1.jpg

Tell us dear, do you drink cocktails with pretty colors or little umbrellas in them? Do you eat less than 9 oz of red meat at dinner time? Do you notice the stars at night or talk about how beautiful they are? These are only some of the signs that you might be a homer attracting other homers. Here are some more for your edification: How to spot a homosexual: A step by step guide.

If you find you are a homosexual or have homosexual tendencies, please seek professional help. Do not leave your home or talk to children.

Uncle Rutherford 07-16-2020 11:47 PM

I don’t do any of that Mrs. Etheldreda. And I certainly don’t disturb the peace by blaring music outside someone’s lawn. The only thing I need is a cold beer and my lawn chair to sit down on when I need to relax. My idea of fun is being the neighborhood watch around where I live and report suspicious delinquents to the police. As far as eating goes, 9 ounces sounds like it wouldn’t fill up anything. 32 ounces is about what I eat. Maybe for women looking to watch their weight, 9 ounces is enough but no not for me. I’m not about to buy a one way ticket to the faggot train. Who am I? A grown man with bent over with his pants around his ankles being analed repeatedly by another man! Toot toot! Last train to faggotsville leaving in five minutes for that chocolate tarter sauce! No thanks, the only man I need is Jesus and God. I am however grateful to have been taught how to spot a homer though. I’ll be sure to look out for martinis and paper umbrellas during my next neighborhood watch run.

Isabella White 07-17-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1270958)
Music should be about praising God and Jesus. Not about vain things like gold chains and wearin your shorts down to your ankles. People who enjoy or create rap music were and always will be hellbound. One can only hope that a nice white man or woman will come along and properly educate them on what The KJV Bible tells us what music SHOULD sound like.

Oh, I do thank you for saying that so well, Mr. Rutherford. I do agree with you: there is no need for all of this noise that they feel they have to make. And, as you've said, there is hope, especially if they seek out the help of kind people who will educate them, and to help them appreciate the value of real music.

I can think of an excellent example here, as shown in the clip below. Sister Diane Bish will play the grand pump organ at her church in Florida, while one of her students sings her heart out for the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy:. Now, isn't this nice? And it's so refreshing, to hear someone singing properly!

Uncle Rutherford 07-17-2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1270991)
Oh, I do thank you for saying that so well, Mr. Rutherford. I do agree with you: there is no need for all of this noise that they feel they have to make. And, as you've said, there is hope, especially if they seek out the help of kind people who will educate them, and to help them appreciate the value of real music.

I can think of an excellent example here, as shown in the clip below. Sister Diane Bish will play the grand pump organ at her church in Florida, while one of her students sings her heart out for the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy:. Now, isn't this nice? And it's so refreshing, to hear someone singing properly!

Dearest smartest sweetest beautifulest Mrs Isabella (see I did it again!), I nearly wanted to jump out of my lawn chair and sing along to that beautiful rendition you just showed me. A Nigra woman who can actually sing like how The KJV Bible says we should sing. Only in praise of White Jesus’s name. I’ve renewed a sliver of skepticism that MAYBE there are good grateful nigras who could be considered honorable White Christian folk.

GodHatesGLaDOS 07-20-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1270991)

It's great to see some good singing which pleases our Heavenly Father Himself. I am proud to be in this state. God Bless All Red States.

Mary Etheldreda 07-20-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodHatesGLaDOS (Post 1271102)
God Bless All Red States.

Oh He does, dear! He does! Residents of conservative states are committed to Biblical Christian morality, pro-life policies, family values, heterosexual pride, economic self-sufficiency, a desire to reduce the tax burden, are sufficiently armed for self-defense, and successfully train teachers how to be better preachers in the classroom in such subtle ways a liberal government cannot catch. These states are also collectively known as the real America.

This is opposed to, say, the liberal San Francisco values of the blue states that claim all babies are born genderless, valueless, Godless clumps of cells that were squirted out of a lady's sin box, and remain unhuman until society tells them what gender they are, who will penetrate their anus, and how much from the teat of welfare they will be allowed to suckle.

Alvin Moss 07-22-2020 04:48 AM

This modern Negro rap music is all about sin and fornication and smelling the cocaine and it really isn't music. In old timey days the Negroes would sing spiritual music in praise of Jesus as they danced and clapped their hands joyfully. Now they are a tribe of shoplifting arsonists bent on destroying civilization.

All this is the work of Satan and the Democrats.

We need to get Jesus back in the classroom and we need to be able to teach these wild savages how to act in public. I pray that President Donald Trump will look into these matters during his second term.

Uncle Rutherford 07-22-2020 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1271198)
This modern Negro rap music is all about sin and fornication and smelling the cocaine and it really isn't music. In old timey days the Negroes would sing spiritual music in praise of Jesus as they danced and clapped their hands joyfully. Now they are a tribe of shoplifting arsonists bent on destroying civilization.

All this is the work of Satan and the Democrats.

We need to get Jesus back in the classroom and we need to be able to teach these wild savages how to act in public. I pray that President Donald Trump will look into these matters during his second term.

I would be delighted if I could be the “inside nigra” to undertake this mission. I myself have said for decades that nigra folk have been on the decline. When’s the last time you heard of a young black kid saying “I want to grow up to be like Herman Cain” or “I want to grow up to be like Ben Carson in the Trump Administration”? Never and that’s the problem. On top of them being hellbound they are also lazy. Some days I wish slavery was still around, we had the nice discipline from the nice white rich Christian folk back before 1861.

Isabella White 07-22-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Rutherford (Post 1271199)
When’s the last time you heard of a young black kid saying “I want to grow up to be like Herman Cain” or “I want to grow up to be like Ben Carson in the Trump Administration”? Never and that’s the problem.

Oh, now that is a very good way to look at the situation, Mr. Rutherford, and I do commend you for thinking in such a positive manner. You are entirely correct here. Instead of wishing to work toward good for all of mankind by being supportive of our :god-fancy:-led President Trump, and instead of respecting the excellent work of dedicated, faultless men (like Ben Carson), those people do nothing but complain and stir up more trouble! Why, when was the last time you heard anything good from the mouth of that Demonrat Maxine Water woman? The answer is simple: the 9th of Never!
https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1