The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536)

JRFinn 07-11-2009 04:34 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

I find it impossible to believe that ANY of you would go so far as to force your daughter to marry the man who raped them. Anyways, the man might already be married, what would you do then?

Meek and Humble 07-11-2009 04:39 PM

In that case, the man would just have to pay the father the woman's bride price.

And yes, every single one of us would do that. We aren't false God-hating Christians like you. We actually do what God tells us to do.

JRFinn 07-11-2009 04:42 PM

I am not a false christian, I am not a christian. And I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

Meek and Humble 07-11-2009 04:46 PM

Don't lie. Everyone knows God exists. You just want to pretend like you don't know it so you can go on sinning and being evil.

JRFinn 07-11-2009 05:08 PM

Alright. Go ahead and believe whatever your jewish death cult tells you to believe. Just keep it out of congress, and we'll call it even.

Meek and Humble 07-11-2009 05:56 PM

Are you trying to limit my freedom of religion? Look, none of us will rest until America is a theocracy.

MOMOwheeler 07-11-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRFinn (Post 358436)
Alright. Go ahead and believe whatever your jewish death cult tells you to believe.

WHAT!?!?! http://www.thegamesvillage.com/forum...municate12.gif

http://www.thegamesvillage.com/forum...ie_ethnic9.gifhttp://www.thegamesvillage.com/forum...lamthrower.gif is the only juuuish death that is justifiably applicable you atheist seed!

JRFinn 07-11-2009 06:40 PM

Face it, your religion was founded by jews. Your dead "saviour" was a jew. To attempt to deny this is to rewrite history.

Marshall 07-11-2009 08:09 PM

Your stupidity is deafening. Please refrain from posting until you have a better grasp on the Bible.

JRFinn 07-12-2009 12:47 AM

If christianity didn't have its origins in judaism, why is there a torah in the front of your bible?

Miss April 07-12-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobain (Post 358271)
You all sicken me!!!
This poor girl was raped! IT WAS NOT HER FAULT!!
Why should she marry a man that FORCED her into sex! IT WAS NOT HER CHOICE! Brother_Percy, I hope you get raped. Raped so hard you bleed!
I can't believe that none of you have any sympathy at all for this girl!
You are all heartless monsters!

That was uncalled for How dare you say that about Wonderful Brother_Percy he has done nothing wrong Why are we supposed to feel sorry for a Whore? it was all her fault:angry: leeding the poor man on she should marry him its the right thing to do:thumbsup: Troll Watch your dirty mouth or you will find yourself banned:thumbdown:

Miss April 07-12-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRFinn (Post 358427)
I am not a false christian, I am not a christian. And I can't hate something that doesn't exist.

so your only here to Mock God?:angry: You know God exist:thumbsup: how else whould we all be here then?:thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-12-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRFinn (Post 358620)
If christianity didn't have its origins in judaism, why is there a torah in the front of your bible?

Why is there a demon in your colon? :threaten:

Mr Novack 07-12-2009 07:42 AM

Wow, you think rape is ok, you think she will go to hell if she doesnt marry him? Who gave you the right to judge her. How about if god judge you for every little thing you did in your whole life.

Tertius The Scribe 07-12-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Novack (Post 358939)
Wow, you think rape is ok, you think she will go to hell if she doesnt marry him? Who gave you the right to judge her. How about if god judge you for every little thing you did in your whole life.

How about if you burned in hell forever and ever for spitting on God by disrespecting His favorite language and being a hatemongering queer? :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-12-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Novack (Post 358939)

If you had bothered to read this thread from the first, you would know that we follow the Word of God on all matters. HE sets the standards. This isn't our judgement, it's His. We aren't making this up. Everything is explained in loving detail in the Holy Bible. :rtfm:

If you don't like this thread, take it up with God.

Mr Novack 07-12-2009 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss April (Post 358635)
That was uncalled for How dare you say that about Wonderful Brother_Percy he has done nothing wrong Why are we supposed to feel sorry for a Whore? it was all her fault:angry: leeding the poor man on she should marry him its the right thing to do:thumbsup: Troll Watch your dirty mouth or you will find yourself banned:thumbdown:

How can he/she be a troll, when they are not trolling. You dont know the meaning. How about if you got rape. I bet you will be thinking different about the guy that raped you. You will be mentally damage, you wont be thinking, oh he raped me so im going to marry him because of it. You marry some one because you love them, not because they raped you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 358282)
Why do you call us heartless monsters when you are the one wishing for Brother Percy to get violently raped? We are not heartless. We are good True Christians™ who have secured our way into Heaven. You on the other hand are unsaved.

Would you care to apologize for that uncalled for comment and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?

You cant TM that. Anyway, you call him unsaved because thats how the forum starts you out as. So you going to judge him on that?

Tertius The Scribe 07-12-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Novack (Post 358952)
How can he/she be a troll, when they are not trolling. You dont know the meaning. How about if you got rape. I bet you will be thinking different about the guy that raped you. You will be mentally damage, you wont be thinking, oh he raped me so im going to marry him because of it. You marry some one because you love them, not because they raped you.

You cant TM that. Anyway, you call him unsaved because thats how the forum starts you out as. So you going to judge him on that?

So, you want to rape Miss April, huh? You think that's funny? Do you and your fag buddies at 4chan get off to that sort of thing?!

Mr Novack 07-12-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe (Post 358965)
So, you want to rape Miss April, huh? You think that's funny? Do you and your fag buddies at 4chan get off to that sort of thing?!

I didnt say i was going to rape her, and no im not from 4chan. See, you are quick on judging people. Like i said, i didnt say I was going to rape her. I was just basically saying "how will you like it if someone did that to you".

Pastor Ezekiel 07-12-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Novack (Post 358983)
I didnt say i was going to rape her, and no im not from 4chan. See, you are quick on judging people. Like i said, i didnt say I was going to rape her. I was just basically saying "how will you like it if someone did that to you".

Idiot! Nobody said the girl should like being raped! What kind of sick-o are you, anyway? :furious: