The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Democrats - don't forget to vote tomorrow! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120489)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-08-2022 04:22 PM

Democrats - don't forget to vote tomorrow!

This is an announcement for any Democrats reading this website.

Hello - you may have noticed on MSNBC there is an election coming up. They're right, it's tomorrow. So today it's time to put on the TV and stay out of the rain. Brr! It's horrible out there, and boring. Much better to watch some lesbians without make-up on yelling and smoke another rock of LSD.

Johny Joe Hold 11-08-2022 07:15 PM

Re: Democrats - don't forget to vote tomorrow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1304397)
Hello - you may have noticed on MSNBC there is an election coming up. They're right, it's tomorrow. So today it's time to put on the TV and stay out of the rain. Brr! It's horrible out there, and boring. Much better to watch some lesbians without make-up on yelling and smoke another rock of LSD.

Thank you for that public service announcement, Dr. Toole. This is a democracy, and every Democrat should turn out to vote tomorrow.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-08-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1304402)
Thank you for that public service announcement, Dr. Toole. This is a democracy, and every Democrat should turn out to vote tomorrow.

That's right, and if you miss it don't worry there's another one along in a year or so. Nothing ever changes anyway.

handmaiden 11-08-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1304397)

By TV you don't mean regular broadcast TV, do you? I'm thinking that you mean On Demand, Netflix or other streaming services that don't have commercials or pesky political ads. Putting in a DVD is nice, too. Anything to prevent the real world from interrupting one's viewing pleasure with real news or up to date information.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-08-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1304404)
By TV you don't mean regular broadcast TV, do you? I'm thinking that you mean On Demand, Netflix or other streaming services that don't have commercials or pesky political ads. Putting in a DVD is nice, too. Anything to prevent the real world from interrupting one's viewing pleasure with real news or up to date information.

That's right Sister. Just a few more episodes of American Gladiators, 56 channels of it, then go back to bed America. By the way I'm calling it: ELECTION FRAUD.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-10-2022 07:16 AM

Looks like I was right, just as I predicted. 2 days later. or 1 depending, they are still not reporting results. This is an outrage! They call it election day so it imperative they announce the winner on that day otherwise what's it for? It's ELECTION DAY duh. We need to know now.

Then, after a couple months, or more, of downtime the new guys can do their whatever, or whatever. Hey - when's the next cycle start???

Cranky Old Man 11-11-2022 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1304447)
Looks like I was right, just as I predicted. 2 days later. or 1 depending, they are still not reporting results. This is an outrage! They call it election day so it imperative they announce the winner on that day otherwise what's it for? It's ELECTION DAY duh. We need to know now.

If the results are late, you can be sure the Demoncrats are stealing the election! I cannot wait for Ron DeSantis to take over and make voting by and for Demoncrats illegal!