The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The True Meaning of Thanksgiving (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117079)

Johny Joe Hold 11-28-2019 04:47 PM

Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
On Thanksgiving Day we need to be thankful for billionaires. These include our own billionaire, President Trump.

Then there are those like the Koch brothers who has labored tirelessly to bring down liberals. There are the founders of big well know businesses like Home Depot, Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby who put their fingers in the eyes of liberals and support the kind of top down authority Jesus wanted for America.

The fewer taxes our billionaires have to pay the more money is left to guide our country in a Godly direction. I am thankful.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...zet7I8q6_-j2w4

PeterCrackhead 11-28-2019 04:50 PM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261233)
On Thanksgiving Day we need to be thankful for billionaires. These include our own billionaire, President Trump.

Then there are those like the Koch brothers who has labored tirelessly to bring down liberals. There are the founders of big well know businesses like Home Depot, Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby who put their fingers in the eyes of liberals and support the kind of top down authority Jesus wanted for America.

The fewer taxes our billionaires have to pay the more money is left to guide our country in a Godly direction. I am thankful.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...zet7I8q6_-j2w4

Too bad you ainít in the club... did Jesus say it would be easier for camel to pass through the eye of a needle than rich man to Enter the kingdom of heaven!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-28-2019 06:46 PM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261233)
The fewer taxes our billionaires have to pay the more money is left to guide our country in a Godly direction. I am thankful.

Likewise, Mr. Mayor, the fewer tax dollars the Government gets its hands on, the fewer big programs they can waste it on.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-28-2019 08:04 PM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1261239)
Likewise, Mr. Mayor, the fewer tax dollars the Government gets its hands on, the fewer big programs they can waste it on.

So true, Brother Dr. Toole. Plus, as my husband says, the fewer dollars paid in taxes, the more mere millionaires can aspire to become billionaires in the future. And this is good for America. :thumbsup:

PeterCrackhead 11-28-2019 11:56 PM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1261242)
So true, Brother Dr. Toole. Plus, as my husband says, the fewer dollars paid in taxes, the more mere millionaires can aspire to become billionaires in the future. And this is good for America. :thumbsup:

This is exactly why you are a corporate serf...

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2019 12:11 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261234)
Too bad you ainít in the club

You might be surprised, Cracky. When Pastor Zeke asked me to run for Mayor he assured me neither the Mayor nor the Pastors at Landover Baptist Church are Catholic.

None of us take a vow of poverty.

PeterCrackhead 11-29-2019 12:42 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261259)
You might be surprised, Cracky. When Pastor Zeke asked me to run for Mayor he assured me neither the Mayor nor the Pastors at Landover Baptist Church are Catholic.

None of us take a vow of poverty.

So, that means you fleece your flock?

Johny Joe Hold 11-29-2019 12:56 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261263)
So, that means you fleece your flock?

Crack-in-head: Uniting the civic government of Freehold with Landover Baptist Church in a joint effort to avoid sin and acquire a rightful place in heaven is not fleecing the public. It is blessing the public.

PeterCrackhead 11-29-2019 12:59 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261264)
Crack-in-head: Uniting the civic government of Freehold with Landover Baptist Church in a joint effort to avoid sin and acquire a rightful place in heaven is not fleecing the public. It is blessing the public.

Sounds like a Christian theocratic wet-dream to me... Do you plan on creating a secret police that enforces the Biblical Laws?

Isabella White 11-29-2019 01:09 AM

Re: Thanksgiving Day: Let's Be Thankful for Billionaires
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1261242)
So true, Brother Dr. Toole. Plus, as my husband says, the fewer dollars paid in taxes, the more mere millionaires can aspire to become billionaires in the future. And this is good for America. :thumbsup:

Amen, dear Sister Joanna. Amen! And how I thank you for mentioning that. You know, I am sure that so many people are unaware of the benefits of millionaires becoming billionaires. Oh, it's not just for the sake of their personal interest and wealth, although I must admit that that can be seen as part of it. What so many are overlooking is how all of that money comes trickling down, in one form or another, to benefit the citizens of the :usa-fancy-3:. Why, just take a look at the photo below of Trump Tower in New York City. How many people have offices in that building and are employed by companies that are associated with Donald J. Trump? Nobody knows the amount of well-paying jobs that exist in that big building, and all because of his generosity in creating those jobs and helping people to earn a pay check for the sake of their families!

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.


https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved