The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Lego – The Building Block of Satan! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=27290)

Rock4MyLord 08-09-2009 03:10 AM

Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 379379)
Needless to say, I won't be taking him back for any repeat visits, despite his incessant cries of wanting to go back.

That seems a bad sign, Good Reverend.

Dr. Zaius 08-09-2009 04:04 AM

Who needs a dragon made out of legos? If I'm going for dragons, I want them made out of steel!

emmawilliams 08-09-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenni111 (Post 379202)
When I was younger, I used to play with lego; building houses with them. Sad how much Lego has changed over the years.

I couldn't agree more. Me and my brothers used to play lego for hours in our grand mothers house. Making innocent things like houses. Oh how times change.

Nobar King 08-09-2009 08:23 PM

This is worth posting again:

Jenni111 08-09-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 379726)
This is worth posting again:

Video was well made, I see the bank moving at 1:21

Civil Protection 08-10-2009 12:10 PM

I'd like to point out that lego Satan there has a head that looks... I don't know, ceramic? I just can't remember what material it's called, but it isn't the normal plastics used by Lego, so I don't think Lego produces mini-Satans, but rather someone decided to make a 'special' head for it.

I'd think of some sort of backup for Lego for the whole terrorist thing, but... I just can't. That kind of IS over the top for Lego. I think the 'Lego retarded' is supposed to be Stephen Hawking who, despite his appearance, is a rather intelligent man, just physically disabled.

The Lego whore looks like it was made in some sort of 3D animation studio, probably not by Lego, but who's to say, really?

Looking upon these things, for the most part, I would say don't blame the producer, blame the people who twist it into terrible things. (I will not hold it against you for thinking less of them for the whole terrorist thing; it's just insane beyond most reason.)

James Hutchins 08-10-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civil Protection (Post 380092)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Words of a Satan Sider<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Look pal, I am not sure where you come from (C17, what is that, a point of reference from 'Battleship'?) but you words are not very Godly.

Please read the Pastor's Rules and Announcements. Pay attention to the "noobs" thread. Then go post your introduction on the introduction forum.

Get right with Jesus or get out!:angry:

Oakland "Reb" Griner 08-10-2009 05:11 PM

Helpful Tip :

If you are microwaving the Legos to melt them so they are safe to dispose of, please remove the pieces that have metal in them. Found out the hard way the wheel pieces have metal axles. At about the 3 minute mark, I had a bit of actual fire in the microwave . . .

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 06:59 PM

So basically, you guys are raging over things done by RANDOM PEOPLE with Lego, and blaming Lego itself for it?

Wow.

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-10-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380273)
So basically, you guys are raging over things done by RANDOM PEOPLE with Lego, and blaming Lego itself for it? Wow.

There is not the slightest doubt that the Swedish makers of Lego knew exactly what they were doing from the very start - providing a gateway to Godlessness.

James Hutchins 08-10-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380273)
So basically, you guys are raging over things done by RANDOM PEOPLE with Lego, and blaming Lego itself for it?

Wow.

Random people did this?????
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/99...0.320x400.jpeg

I guess your friends, the 'RANDOM PEOPLE' run LEGO.

Disgusting.:angry:

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 380277)
There is not the slightest doubt that the Swedish makers of Lego knew exactly what they were doing from the very start - providing a gateway to Godlessness.

No. Swedish makers of Lego made a harmless toy that entertains children everywhere. "Normal" people will just make houses or something with Lego. "Odd" people will customize them to make them look like Satan, or make sculptures of the Twin Towers or pose Lego people in erotic poses.

The people who made Lego didn't say "HERE ARE OUR TOYS, NOW MAKE EVIL THINGS WITH THEM."

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 380281)
Random people did this?????
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/99...0.320x400.jpeg

I guess your friends, the 'RANDOM PEOPLE' run LEGO.

Disgusting.:angry:

Yes. Random people did that. It doesn't even look real. It looks like it was rendered with a 3D modeling program. And even if it WERE a real picture, what makes you so sure that the Lego company itself made it? How do you know that it's not just some guy who thought it would be funny to repaint a Lego person to look like that?

It's not that hard to edit things you know.

Also I find it funny how the moment I argue to show how ridiculous you're being, I am instantly "friends" with people who edit children's toys to something dirty.

James Hutchins 08-10-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380288)
Yes. Random people did that. It doesn't even look real. It looks like it was rendered with a 3D modeling program. And even if it WERE a real picture, what makes you so sure that the Lego company itself made it? How do you know that it's not just some guy who thought it would be funny to repaint a Lego person to look like that?

It's not that hard to edit things you know.

Also I find it funny how the moment I argue to show how ridiculous you're being, I am instantly "friends" with people who edit children's toys to something dirty.

You are wrong. :nonono:

To defend these horrid toys that I have seen with my own God given eyes is putrid. People like you are the cause of the downfall of proper society. :angry:
You make me sick. :blech:

Nobar King 08-10-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron13 (Post 380182)
Helpful Tip :

If you are microwaving the Legos to melt them so they are safe to dispose of, please remove the pieces that have metal in them. Found out the hard way the wheel pieces have metal axles. At about the 3 minute mark, I had a bit of actual fire in the microwave . . .

Did you build a little satan effigy first before you nuked the Legos?

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-10-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380288)
Yes. Random people did that. It doesn't even look real. It looks like it was rendered with a 3D modeling program.

I'm sure even God is annoyed by nerds.

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 380290)
You are wrong. :nonono:

To defend these horrid toys that I have seen with my own God given eyes is putrid. People like you are the cause of the downfall of proper society. :angry:
You make me sick. :blech:

Claims, claims, claims, but no proof.

What you've seen with your eyes are edits. Sure you can call them filth, or whatever you want to, but you still haven't shown me proof that Lego itself made them.

You make me sick with your false accusations. :blech:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 380296)
I'm sure even God is annoyed by nerds.

Yes, because I've seen a few 3Dmax renders on the time I spend on the internet makes me a nerd.

Not all of us go on one forum and speak about how Lego is made by the devil, you know.

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-10-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Combine (Post 380308)
Yes, because I've seen a few 3Dmax renders on the time I spend on the internet makes me a nerd.

The first step to Salvation™ is via recognition of our sins. (But you're still a nerd.)

Quote:

Not all of us go on one forum and speak about how Lego is made by the devil, you know.
More's the pity...

Elite Combine 08-10-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 380343)
The first step to Salvation™ is via recognition of our sins. (But you're still a nerd.)

More's the pity...

7,800 posts on a forum.

Yup, the time you've spent on this forum is probably more than the time I've spent with "nerd" business.

Nobar King 08-10-2009 08:51 PM

Praising Jesus and doing His Work is NOT a waste of time.