The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   POLL: The Worst False Religion? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1015)

Michaelwhoislikegod 07-19-2010 07:01 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?

I think being a baptist is the worst. Im an atheist! go me! the baptists seem like a pretty bigoted, intolerant, racist group of people. I'm glad I'm not one of them

moneymaster93 08-17-2010 06:49 PM

Out of everything in the polls, Obamaism

Retard 08-23-2010 01:44 PM

are you kidding me ?
thats incredibly Close minded.
what makes you think that your religion is real religion?
Do you even know the basics of other religions?
How can we know , that there is a god , or there isn't a god?
"because the bible says so" , so ? the Koran says that Islam
is the best religion.

Bobby-Joe 08-23-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard (Post 585615)
are you kidding me ?
thats incredibly Close minded.
what makes you think that your religion is real religion?
Do you even know the basics of other religions?
"because the bible says so" , so ? the Koran says that Islam
is the best religion.

The Koran is lying because The Bible says so now cut it out.

The Bible was written by God
The Koran was written by a man claiming to speak for God. So you see they are completely different. And before you say "I do know that,,,?" When in the history of Judaism or Christianity did God tell us to worship is house on earth like the Muslims do in Mecca?

WWJDnow 08-23-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retard (Post 585615)
are you kidding me ? thats incredibly Close minded.

Thank you.

Quote:

"because the bible says so" , so ?
That's one good way. You could also try asking Jesus to show you the truth. Trust me, that method really works.

Quote:

the Koran says that Islam is the best religion.
The Qu'ran is filled with inconsistencies, bad science, bad history, cruelty, and intolerance. You can read about it here. I know that Islam is false because I know that God is love, whereas Allah is all about hatred.

god_rapper 08-24-2010 11:38 AM

Christianity is the worst why isnt it on the list??? piffle knows someone piffleed up that shit :lol:

god_rapper 08-24-2010 11:43 AM

lol piffle piffle piffle how shit is that filter who the shit says piffle you Jesus pricks

Viggo B. Kristoffersen 08-24-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by god_raper (Post 586259)
Christianity is the worst why isnt it on the list??? piffle knows someone piffleed up that shit :lol:

No worries. Severel of the false christians are on the list. I suppose thats what you are talking about, since Landover Baptist Church is the only real Christianity, and you wouldn't dare to mock Gods favorite Church. Would you?

god_rapper 08-24-2010 11:53 AM

I ment all christians including you guys lett me tell you how it works there is a religion (all fake) called christianity (fake) and you guys are a small branch under the christianity (fake) tree so I ment the christians you hate and your "true christian" shit you got goin on.

Pastor Isaac Peters 08-24-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by god_raper (Post 586269)
I ment all christians including you guys lett me tell you how it works there is a religion (all genuine) called christianity (genuine) and you guys are a small branch under the christianity (genuine) tree so I ment the christians you hate and your "true christian" shit you got goin on.

Thank you for sharing your endlessly fascinating and meticulously reasoned concerns. :yawn:

Theatheist666 08-29-2010 02:38 AM

Umm there all false. religion was created to inspired hope in peoples hearts by the goverment of course. and youre all worshiping a golden calf. look up the origins of christianity. judaism comes from the cannaanite religion who worshipped an entire pantheon of gods. Yahweh was a pagan god along with Baal, Moloch, El "god the father creator of all things. father of yahweh",ITS SAD PEOPLE ARE STILL WORSHIPING A COW, YOURE SO DILUTED GET piffleING BRAINS ALREADY ITS THE YEAR 2010. STOP EVOLVING BACKWARDS AND THROWING SHIT AT EACH OTHER LIKE MONKEYS. WAKE UP AND FACE THE FACTS THERE IS NO TRUE GOD.

CyberYahweh 08-29-2010 04:19 AM

Oh, haha! I get the joke!

This is a trick poll! They're ALL the worst, but there's no 'All of the above' option.

"Umm there all false." -theatheist666

Now you're seeing GOD's truths.

"...EVOLVING BACKWARDS AND THROWING SHIT AT EACH OTHER LIKE MONKEYS." - theatheist666

Agreed, on your views of evolution. That's how I see it, too.

Sadly, it seems that you've prematurely hit the post button; in your biblical paraphrase of the first commandment - so I'll take the loving liberty of finishing your statement:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theatheist666
... WAKE UP AND FACE THE FACTS THERE IS NO TRUE GOD but the One TRUE GOD - all others before him are FALSE!

Though you're still not right with GOD - it's a step in the right direction, to admit to the bible's TRUTHS, and the imperfections of MAN'S fallibility.

kipping 08-29-2010 08:28 AM

but I love the fly spaghetti god, he's so deliciously holy

Lisa H 08-29-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kipping (Post 589372)
but I love the fly spaghetti god, he's so deliciously holy

Thats because you are a God mocker.

Theatheist666 08-29-2010 07:29 PM

How can you not find joy in mocking religion its so ludicrous. the mere thought of it is undeniably absurd!

WrongheadedThinker1991 09-17-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 19995)
Well they are all unspeakably horrible, but i had to go with the yids. I mean come on....ACTUALLY KILLING JESUS puts them is a category unreachable by mere human folly. Vampires are saints compared to the hook-nosed joos.

Yeah that's real Christ like. Christ was all about hate :thumbdown:

If I was Jesus, i'd be ashamed to have a nazi follower like you.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-17-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WrongheadedThinker1991 (Post 601375)
Yeah that's real Christ like. Christ was all about hate :thumbdown:

If I was Jesus, i'd be ashamed to have a nazi follower like you.

"Jesus does not hate anyone."

That's not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

Quote:

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.

Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:

In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).

In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...

Quote:

Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I pray that you have found this enlightening.

Ahmad_Deedat 09-18-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 601726)

That's not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).

I thought I had explained to you your misunderstanding of that verse..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 601726)
Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Son of God, son of man ?? Which is it?

Cranky Old Man 09-20-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahmad_Deedat (Post 601877)
I thought I had explained to you your misunderstanding of that verse..?

There is nothing to explain. The Holy Bible is to be taken literally.

God is very clear on that:

Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."

Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Eddy714 10-08-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 602760)
There is nothing to explain. The Holy Bible is to be taken literally.

God is very clear on that:

Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."

Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

So what is the excuse for remoning 7 books of the old testament huh? You should practice what you preach Brethern.

God Bless