The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Itawamba County HEROES thwart vicious lezbo Constance McMillen!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40323)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 04-07-2010 12:35 AM

Itawamba County HEROES thwart vicious lezbo Constance McMillen!!!

PRAISE JESUS!
The good and decent folk in Itawamba County, Mississippi, finally got one over on the Anti-American Communist Lovers Union and the radical sodomite agenda by tricking lezbo terrorist Constance McMillen into going to a false prom while the normal kids got to go to a real, abomination-free prom! :yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lesbian_prom_date

Quote:

Senior prom fell far short of the rite of passage Constance McMillen was hoping for when she began a legal battle to challenge a ban on same-sex dates. The 18-year-old lesbian student said Tuesday she was one of only seven students to show up at a private event chaperoned by school officials last Friday night. She said the rest of her peers went to another private event where she wasn't invited.
"It was not the prom I imagined," she said Tuesday. "It really hurts my feelings. These are still people who I've gone through school with, even teachers who loved me before this all started. I've never been a bad student and I don't feel like I deserve to be put through this."
You've never been a bad student? YOU'RE AN ABOMINATION UNTO GOD! You're going against your natural use and trying to be a man!
The good kids of your high school finally got the prom they deserve, one where the normal girls don't have to worry about being poked and prodded by a pervert with nothing but insatiable lust on her mind!
Turn yourself over to Jesus before it's too late, Constance! If you let Him, He will cure you of your unnatural desires and lead you into the arms of a nice Christian man, one you can be a help meet to and bear children for!

Mrs. Rogers 04-07-2010 07:37 AM

Re: Itawamba County HEROES thwart vicious lezbo Constance McMille

This is jolly good news, Sister MM! From the article:

Quote:

But when she, her date and a friend showed up at Fulton Country Club, only four other people were there. She left after half an hour.
The fact she left after only half an hour is very good news indeed, as it suggests she was too disheartened to initiate the lesbionic orgy she so obviously planned from the outset; that the normal prom remained free from her rabid sapphic recruitment is an additional bonus. Praise!

rutoruto 04-07-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 501161)
This is jolly good news, Sister MM! From the article:

The fact she left after only half an hour is very good news indeed, as it suggests she was too disheartened to initiate the lesbionic orgy she so obviously planned from the outset; that the normal prom remained free from her rabid sapphic recruitment is an additional bonus. Praise!

Do you think she wanted an orgy, or do you think that she just wanted to go to her prom with a date?

Mrs. Rogers 04-07-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rutoruto (Post 501167)
Do you think she wanted an orgy, or do you think that she just wanted to go to her prom with a date?

No, I don't think she " just wanted to go to her prom with a date", as this sort of activity is heterosexual in nature. Homosexual activity is depraved by default, and orgies are to homosexuals as having a cup of tea is to me; something one does morning, noon and night.

Speaking of which, I must put the kettle on.

Brother Enoch 04-07-2010 12:42 PM

This is a good lesson for her, and I'm glad she learned it early. If you want to be a depraved homo, people are going to shun you. Shape up and act normal and maybe people will better be able to tolerate being in your presence. :)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 04-07-2010 02:49 PM

Apparently every other abnormal at the false "prom" was a retarded. :haha: See that, sodomites? Normal, decent people know you're as bad as retarded when it comes to being cursed in God's eyes! :lol:

Bobby-Joe 04-07-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 501282)
Apparently every other abnormal at the false "prom" was a retarded. :haha: See that, sodomites? Normal, decent people know you're as bad as retarded when it comes to being cursed in God's eyes! :lol:

It is about time REAL Americans (Christian, white, Baptists) stop being bullied around by sodmites and mental defects. These kids did the right thing and stood up to oppression by holding their own secret dance.

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-07-2010 03:15 PM

The school officials who thought of that solution must have been inspired by God Himself!

BelieverInGod 04-07-2010 06:53 PM

Awww..... they hurt it's little feelings, but she has absolutely no respect for the feelings of others. I thought a Democracy was where the majority ruled.

Obviously the other kids at that school don't like her, or she would of found out about it. Instead the whole school kept the real prom secret. Maybe she should take the hint and move to San Fransisco.

Brother Enoch 04-07-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 501456)
Maybe she should take the hint and move to San Fransisco.

That ought to be mandatory. Maybe in 2012 when the Godly Republicans have control of the White House and both houses of Congress. Well, shortly after 2012, when we have control of the Supreme Court as well.

shrimp 04-09-2010 06:29 AM

The good kids of your high school finally got the prom they deserve, one where the normal girls don't have to worry about being poked and prodded by a pervert with nothing but insatiable lust on her mind!

let me ask one question, do you poke and prod every boy you see at
a dance? does every boy try and poke and prod you? Didn't think so, so why would she??

Cranky Old Man 04-09-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimp123456 (Post 502628)
The good kids of your high school finally got the prom they deserve

Our children are home schooled. We protect them from high school sex orgies.

Oakland "Reb" Griner 04-09-2010 01:00 PM

LOL, Constance and all the ACLU inverts put in all that work (for Satan) and then she only stays at 'her' prom for a half hour!

Well, she can just take her spider filled womb into the outer darkness, she can shun Christ's Holy Light, and she can be content suckling at Beelzebub's teet of depravity !!

shrimp 04-14-2010 09:22 AM

high school is not just sex orgies

Pastor Ezekiel 04-14-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimp (Post 506250)
high school is not just sex orgies

In Godless Austria it is. :rtfm:

shrimp 04-21-2010 12:59 PM

1) There is a difference between Australia and Austria
2) Brisbane is in the North of Australia. They have very different views to everyone else in Australia, and are subjected to the most "natural" disasters.

Cranky Old Man 04-21-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimp (Post 511878)
There is a difference between Australia and Austria

I am sure you are mistaken about that. They both have a Celtic Western culture, both are filled with racists, in both nations most false Christians are Roman Catholic and most of the population of both these nations will go to Hell!

shrimp 04-22-2010 06:43 AM

oesterreichere werden nicht gluecklich.

Can you guys even locate the USA on a map of the world?

Chris T 04-23-2010 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=shrimp;512605]oesterreichere werden nicht gluecklich.QUOTE]

What is this satanic psychobabble?