The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Johnnyboy 08-07-2009 10:07 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Foster (Post 378589)
bit harsh that what s the problem then what does GOD want us to do then tell me

Answer my question first. Why is someone required to get along with a retarded troll that is here only to pollute this Godly Forum?

Wayne Foster 08-07-2009 10:09 PM

:thumbsup:Fine ill go through the last pages and put my comment il read through them all

James Hutchins 08-07-2009 11:12 PM

Being I am such a softy and a swell guy, here is the short version.

Cripples, retards, downs syndrome turnip vegetables, you name it. :gaa: Any human with a defect has it because God is punishing them.:zap:
It could be because they sinned. It could be because the parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt/uncle sinned and the defect is to make them feel guilty.

From time to time, God does heal these people. But until they are healed, they are sub human and not much more than funny curiosities or parlor tricks. :slow(en):
Because of guilt of sinners, many of these rejects live better than the rest of the world. These 'special olympics' are a perfect example of this. "Everyone wins a prize", what a load of crap. You want a medal Bobo, run a mile in a minute, I am not giving you one because you can drool. :drool: The abominations should be happy God allowed them to live instead of just sending directly to the horrors of Hell. :sinner:

Have a Good Godly Day! :thumbsup:

Mary O'Bryan Thorne 08-08-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 376518)
You're missing my point too. All I'm saying is that it's wrong of you to be so cruel towards a group of people who just have the misfortune to have problems, physical or mental, just because they have their own olympics. I wouldn't say it's normal for them however, I mean when they are surrounded by able bodied people how can it be normal?

Angels - I'm not wrapping these people up in cotton wool or anything like that, I'm sure they would be able to fight their own battle if one were here, I just don't see why so many people her are being so cruel and taking the piss out of them. Mocking them like children would mock something they don't understand.

And THIS is why the Special Olympic should be banned! Why do so many parents of these retards take them out in public subjecting them to the mocking and ridicule? That's just the parents' way of showing the world that they hate cripples, too, including their own. My neighbors adopted a retarded child but they didn't do it on purpose. The child was a mere new born when they got him. The retardation became apparent a short time later but the agency has a no refund, no return policy so they're stuck with this abomination. I believe the agency knew of this infliction but they get extra money from the government, a bonus of sorts, for placing the handidcapped so they conveniently forgot to disclose this flaw. Thank The Lord these people are good Christians and they have learned to have some love for this child so they keep the child locked in his room so as not to subject the public to his handicaps and it keeps him sheltered from the ridcule.

Mary

PlanetF1 08-08-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary O'Bryan Thorne (Post 378970)
And THIS is why the Special Olympic should be banned! Why do so many parents of these retards take them out in public subjecting them to the mocking and ridicule? That's just the parents' way of showing the world that they hate cripples, too, including their own. My neighbors adopted a retarded child but they didn't do it on purpose. The child was a mere new born when they got him. The retardation became apparent a short time later but the agency has a no refund, no return policy so they're stuck with this abomination. I believe the agency knew of this infliction but they get extra money from the government, a bonus of sorts, for placing the handidcapped so they conveniently forgot to disclose this flaw. Thank The Lord these people are good Christians and they have learned to have some love for this child so they keep the child locked in his room so as not to subject the public to his handicaps and it keeps him sheltered from the ridcule.

Mary

If any of that story is true, then these people should not be allowed to have children at all!

Chuck Barnard 08-08-2009 06:08 PM

They were already cheated out of a normal child. They are merely treating their tard-baby with utmost mercy. :innocent:

Vavoline Johnson 08-08-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 379025)
If any of that story is true, then these people should not be allowed to have children at all!

Is you callin Miz Sister Mary a liar? What we gonna do wif all the retarded kids den?
We jist said we needs to git rid of da special Olympics and to stop displayin dem in public not to stop adoptin da lil retards.
Lawd knows iffen dey smarter den a pretzel we kin put dem to work or sumptin

SayvedByTheLord 08-08-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 379220)
Is you callin Miz Sister Mary a liar? What we gonna do wif all the retarded kids den?
We jist said we needs to git rid of da special Olympics and to stop displayin dem in public not to stop adoptin da lil retards.

Once Jesus sends Eunice Kennedy Shriver to hell where she belongs, that abomination will finally be gone.

Wayne Foster 08-08-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 379220)

SPELLING MISTAKE there its with not wif:devil:

James Hutchins 08-08-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Foster (Post 379236)

Not in negress, Missus Vavoline is correct, you are wrong.:angry:

Wayne Foster 08-08-2009 10:54 PM

thought everything had to be spelt right with is right wif is wrong

James Hutchins 08-08-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Foster (Post 379243)

It does. Missus Vavoline is merely a negress with a 4th grade education. :gaa:

But she can polish a door knob like nobodies business. She can make a mans underwear come clean. So we forgive her being a bit stupid and let her negress speak go unpunished.

Wayne Foster 08-08-2009 11:04 PM

ok:innocent:

Nobar King 08-09-2009 04:11 AM

She isn't stupid, brother Jim. Stupid is buying 250 hamburgers for the church picnic but only bringing 160 buns and no plates. Sister Vavoline is just from a different place.

James Hutchins 08-09-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 379421)
She isn't stupid, brother Jim. Stupid is buying 250 hamburgers for the church picnic but only bringing 160 buns and no plates. Sister Vavoline is just from a different place.

You are very correct, Brother Nobar. I hope everyone will forgive my insensitive choice of words. The last thing Id ever want to do is say something hurtful or mean. I am very ashamed. I should of said "So we forgive her for being forced to have educational shortcomings and let her negress speak go unpunished.

Vavoline Johnson 08-09-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 379242)
Not in negress, Missus Vavoline is correct, you are wrong.:angry:

Now, I do appreciates yo stickin up fo me Mr James, but I is an EX negress now, I be speaking in Gawd American, southern style. Anyway

Quote:

you needs to be speakin English, boy

SamanthaKingston 08-11-2009 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Foster (Post 379243)

Mr. Foster, True Intentions can help you. It can cure you of any problems you may have. I would be more than happy to allow you to enroll

ironboy 08-11-2009 11:50 AM

Well mentally handicapped people are not hated by God. Here is the proof

Psalm 139:13-17 says that ALL human beings are loved by God.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, [and] curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all [my members] were written, [which] in continuance were fashioned, when [as yet there was] none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

The verses that were quoted before as "proof" that God hated handicapped people are from the old testament, before Jesus came when you still had to worry about being struck down by god for your sins, and where you still had to give blood sacrifices. After Jesus came, he gave his life that ALL may be saved. He IS the blood sacrifice, and this is why we don't slaughter lambs and burn them to cleanse our sins.
Leviticus 21:18-24 is only part of the story, it's taken out of context. Read the whole chapter, you will see that it is pertaining to the priests in the temple.
1. And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto the priests the sons of Aaron, and say unto them, There shall none be defiled for the dead among his people.
This proves that God was speaking to the priests through Moses, not the "regular" people.
21. No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
This proves that God wanted people who represented his perfection, not people who were blemished, giving him sacrifices. this does not in ANY way, say that he hates mentally handicapped people.
This proves that
God wanted to set them apart from the other people as example of the perfection of God.
I defy you to prove to me that handicapped people are a punishment. I contend that they are a trial sent to families, by God, to test them, and bring them closer to him.

That having been said, please stop taking the Bible out of context...thats how cults are formed. Also, please stop hating people, God loves everybody...shouldn't you? I strongly suspect this whole forum and 90% of the people in it are trolling Christianity and using fragments of the Bible to support their idealism. It's really pathetic.

James Hutchins 08-11-2009 12:04 PM

You are wrong. This has been discussed and proven ad nauseum.

ironboy 08-11-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 380727)
You are wrong. This has been discussed and proven ad nauseum.

I fail to see where I have been prove wrong...I did use the Bible...Gods word, as my proof...and whats more is, I didn't cherry pick a few references. I actually took a look at the entire chapter and that gave me some context. Unlike the half a chapter that the OP gave. I'm sorry, but if you can't take the entire chapter and prove your point, as well as give some context to the time in which the chapter was written and the historical events taking place then. Well, I can;t take you at face value. So, just to humor me since I am "wrong", would you please post solid, Biblical evidence that I am wrong...and this time, read the entire chapter so you can understand what God is really saying.