The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Lost Sheep McUinnean 12-20-2010 10:33 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowowowow (Post 657602)
Wow , is this for real ? I won't even bother reading all the 14 pages because I'm really afraid my IQ will drop .
I hope you lose everything , house , job , money and become a bum on the streets . Why do you involve your daughter in your crazy psycho delusions and beliefs? let her make her own choices and if she isn't influenced by your dumbass I'd bet that she would never want to be apart of this religion .

Really disgusted , I hope once your daughter reaches 18 she runs and never gives you a phone call , nothing actually I hope ( if you have more than 1 kid that all do the same thing ) and you become an old crazy jesus freak in some mental institute alone crying .
Thanks for your time .

I see by your username and donkey references that you have a little secret.

Procreating with animals is actually mentioned IN the Bible. Unfortunately it will damn you to Hell. As for your IQ...well, let's be honest. You haven't actually got one. That's not your fault though. That's God's. He made you that way because He hates you.

Enjoy Hell.

YIC, McUinnean, of that Ilk.:jesus:

ReDucTor 12-30-2010 07:49 AM

After reading the thread, I did some research on your church, and your believes. I have the feeling that I'll be sticking around here alot longer.
:jesus:
:sarcasm:

One With God 12-30-2010 08:46 AM

I just want to say. that i will be praying for all your souls, may god forgive you all. and i pray for your children and wives that they find the oppertunities to get as far away from you as possible, not to sell themselves and become degenerates. but to get married and be in a trusting loving and truely godly relationship free from abuse and the hell you've put them through

Felicity 12-30-2010 12:28 PM

@One With God Who do you not love Jesus? :)

BelieverInGod 12-30-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One With God (Post 665303)
I just want to say. that i will be praying for all your souls, may god forgive you all. and i pray for your children and wives that they find the oppertunities to get as far away from you as possible, not to sell themselves and become degenerates. but to get married and be in a trusting loving and truely godly relationship free from abuse and the hell you've put them through

Why do you want me to go to Hell? I love my Husband as I love Christ, I love my children and I love my Christian life. Who are you to judge me?

MitzaLizalor 12-31-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReDucTor (Post 665281)
After reading the thread, I did some research on your church, and your believes. I have the feeling that I'll be sticking around here alot longer.
:jesus:

You seem to have gotten the caption wrong. Pilate wrote:

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2068680/0.jpg

This has the authority of Scripture . JOHN 19:19 . and when challenged, by demonic judaista . JOHN 19:21 . was reaffirmed by the Imperial representative, Pontius Pilate:

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2068681/0.jpg

John 19:22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

READ ABOUT IT HERE

Bible Student 12-31-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 665773)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReDucTor http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s%20smilie.gif

You seem to have gotten the caption wrong. Pilate wrote:

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2068680/0.jpg

This has the authority of Scripture . JOHN 19:19 . and when challenged, by demonic judaista . JOHN 19:21 . was reaffirmed by the Imperial representative, Pontius Pilate:

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2068681/0.jpg

John 19:22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

READ ABOUT IT HERE

An excellent point, Sister MitzaLizalor. ReDukTor doesn't seem to realize that none of the Greek words for sarcasm appear in the New Testament (nor the Old Testament for that matter). If he is unsure of that he might check for μυκτηρισμός or σαρκασμός or even επικερτόμημα.

And while he might not know Greek like some, he can read each and every word of the 1611 King James Bible in God's own language, English, and he still won't find it.

AdoniS 01-01-2011 08:49 AM

Ill buy ur daughter for $2.99

Jedediah 01-01-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdoniS (Post 666548)
Ill buy ur daughter for $2.99

This is not a joking matter. Women are worth more than slaves or livestock, but less than a house.

Exodus 20:17
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

H. Montague Worthington 01-05-2011 09:12 PM

It's too bad that so many upstanding White Christians are being forced to sell their daughters as a result of the Obamaconomy. His mismanagement from day one and his deep-seated hatred for White people has ruined this once-great nation in less than two years. As a result of Obamacare and other Obamanations, we're facing an Obamapocalypse.

Sad. So terribly, terribly sad. I weep for America.

MitzaLizalor 01-06-2011 04:39 AM

I was privately educated in Australia and England during the period when both countries were embracing communism (I'm being polite: "embracing" is too mild a word) and so nothing was taught about America. Perhaps others are in a similar position. I can recognise some of the gentlemen in that picture - but not all of them.
Lincoln
Reagan
Bush sr.
Nixon
Could someone help with identifying the others, please?

Levi Jones 01-06-2011 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 669483)
I was privately educated in Australia and England during the period when both countries were embracing communism (I'm being polite: "embracing" is too mild a word) and so nothing was taught about America. Perhaps others are in a similar position. I can recognise some of the gentlemen in that picture - but not all of them.
Lincoln
Reagan
Bush sr.
Nixon
Could someone help with identifying the others, please?

Standing above Reagan Bush Jr. Left of him I don't know. Sitting with the glasses on, Teddy Roosevelt. Profile with the pipe in the mouth Gerald Ford.

Didymus Much 01-06-2011 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 669493)
Standing above Reagan Bush Jr. Left of him I don't know.

Eisenhower. Clinton, Kennedy and FDR didn't get invited I guess.

H. Montague Worthington 01-06-2011 06:28 PM

I am only sad that some of the greatest Republican presidents of our nation are not included in the picture below. Where is Warren G. Harding? Herbert Hoover? Why isn't William McKinley there? They also could have included some other worthy Republican politicians, like Spiro Agnew, Joseph McCarthy, Earl Butz, Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, and our future President, Haley Barbour.

MitzaLizalor 01-07-2011 12:39 AM

Thanks everyone for that. (It doesn't look very muck like Bush jr., does it?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 669498)
… Clinton, Kennedy …

They'll be at a sex orgy somewhere drugging it up with vim

That Mr. Barbour is rather attractive, isn't he :wub: am I allowed to say that?

H. Montague Worthington 01-07-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 669928)

That Mr. Barbour is rather attractive, isn't he :wub: am I allowed to say that?

I have been to several White Citizens Council social events and business meetings with Mr. Barbour, and all the ladies LOVE him!!! Take it from me, the ladies swoon over Haley!! I think it might have something to do with the sparkle in his eyes that shines through even when he's wearing a hood.

Jepedo 01-08-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny-Jones (Post 623386)
You could 'rent' her out for a more stable income. Instead of her suitor paying a lump sum, you could ask him to pay you a weekly or monthly fee for the use of your daughter until she reaches a certain age (probably around 18). That will give you time to regain your finances and live comfortably whilst knowing your daughter is with a wealthy, fetching young man.

Good luck! I hope the Lord blesses you with with a fruitful month!

I agree, renting would get more money. How much would you rent her for a weekend?

handmaiden 01-08-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 669493)
Standing above Reagan Bush Jr. Left of him I don't know. Sitting with the glasses on, Teddy Roosevelt. Profile with the pipe in the mouth Gerald Ford.

Eisenhower.

MuhammadDurka 01-08-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean (Post 657881)
I see by your username and donkey references that you have a little secret.

Procreating with animals is actually mentioned IN the Bible. Unfortunately it will damn you to Hell. As for your IQ...well, let's be honest. You haven't actually got one. That's not your fault though. That's God's. He made you that way because He hates you.

Enjoy Hell.

YIC, McUinnean, of that Ilk.:jesus:

Going to hell? You people are supporting the sale of a minor, which is illegal. Knowing that she wi more than likely be molested. You people are wrong and delusional, i will be reporting this wevbsitr and this thread in particular on a wide variety of wrongs tobthe fbi unternet crimes or anyone that is able ti do something about this pister. Screenshots arw taken of.users and and repliers. This is not a joke, i will be pursuing the govetnment to look into this. Through user names comes ip adresses and names ib real life. Sick teisted hypocriyes

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-08-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxXMuhammadDurkaXxx (Post 670925)
Going to hell? You people are supporting the sale of a minor, which is illegal. Knowing that she wi more than likely be molested. You people are wrong and delusional, i will be reporting this wevbsitr and this thread in particular on a wide variety of wrongs tobthe fbi unternet crimes or anyone that is able ti do something about this pister. Screenshots arw taken of.users and and repliers. This is not a joke, i will be pursuing the govetnment to look into this. Through user names comes ip adresses and names ib real life. Sick teisted hypocriyes

Thank you for your persecution. We are blessed by your hatred of us.

Matthew 5:10-11 10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

1 Corinthians 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: