The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   POLL: The Worst False Religion? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1015)

see_the_light 12-14-2006 03:36 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 23860)
What's the reference for that, friend? I seem to have misplaced that tag in my Bible. There are so many that Rosa confused my Bible with a feather duster!

(UNSaved folks who might read this would also be aided in their quest for Knowledge of God if you add the full book name, chapter, and verse at the beginning of each quote.)

Sorry Brother

I assumed that Moses would render naming EXODUS useless, but I had forgoten those who have yet to feel it naturaly as a constant and DIVINE FEAR caring for our soul. The chapter and verses are 32:33 as you so well know but prefered to let me repent for my imperfection by humbling myself and correcting it.

PRAISE THE LORD!

And may HE repay you for your stern but tender teachings on the proper ways, mandatory, even for an unsaved trash as me.

SalvationSeeker 12-14-2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by see_the_light (Post 24004)
Sorry Brother

I assumed that Moses would render naming EXODUS useless

You assume too much then, no such thing is ever mentioned in the holy Bible.

As for the question, they are all as bad, they all worship satan by default by rejecting Jesus.
Kill em' all and let God sort them out. (By throwing them in HELL!) Praise Jesus!

see_the_light 12-14-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 24040)
You assume too much then, no such thing is ever mentioned in the holy Bible.

As for the question, they are all as bad, they all worship satan by default by rejecting Jesus.
Kill em' all and let God sort them out. (By throwing them in HELL!) Praise Jesus!

My words exactly...

We all agree that they have ALL sinned against THE LORD, so KILL THEM ALL!

PRAISE THE LORD AND HIS ONE TRUE CHURCH!

Sven62 02-15-2007 03:52 PM

How could you forget Scientology!!??

Hands down the worst falsy. :-)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-15-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sven62 (Post 43246)
How could you forget Scientology!!??

Hands down the worst falsy. :-)

I don't think even Scientologists take Scientology seriously. I've no doubt that behind closed doors they're having a good laugh at everyone who believes they really do believe that nonsense.

parrotlover49 02-22-2007 03:47 AM

i think they are all bad but i voted for wiccan. My sister has raised her son in the church and a god fearing home. my newfew got saved at 7. but when he was a teen he went to this store whare owner was into wiccan who tried to lead my newphew patrick away from god
my sister became unglued when she found black candles etc. she could feel the evil. she got the stuff out of her house. she said she could feel the evil and she was not having it in her home
long story short she interveaned. Took billy grahams wife advice ( she talked to her on phone) took her advice
long story short again patrick denounced this wiccan bull and returned to the lord
god will never leave his children and patrick today dipises wiccan and is back with the lord
linda

Rev. Dr. Davidson 02-22-2007 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrotlover49 (Post 45172)
Took billy grahams wife advice ( she talked to her on phone) took her advice
long story short again patrick denounced this wiccan bull and returned to the lord
god will never leave his children and patrick today dipises wiccan and is back with the lord
linda

Many here would be thrilled to hear the advice that was given.

Brother Temperance 02-23-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson (Post 45184)
Many here would be thrilled to hear the advice that was given.

And even more thrilled if it could be presented in some kind of semilegible format. :thumbsup:

Bobby-Joe 02-23-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 45685)
And even more thrilled if it could be presented in some kind of semilegible format. :thumbsup:

What, does Parrotlover dispense with all that inner dialog nonsense? She just types what ever she thinks.

Belphegor 03-01-2007 04:08 PM

the worst religion, they all are, but has i can see yours is one of the funniest and crapiest lol what do you get except doing nothing fun in life and hoping to die and get next to the lie, aka god lol

Peter 03-03-2007 12:24 PM

I think wiccas, who is so stupid to worship satan?

Rev. Dr. Davidson 03-03-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 47521)

Thousands of people worship satan, but don't realize that they're doing so. LIE-beral media and Hellywood have convinced them that they're only expressing their individuality.

We can all individually choose to accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior, and accept him into our hearts. You can't get more individual than that. A personal relationship with God is the way to go.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-03-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 47521)

Praise Jesus, there is some wisdom in your question. Who WOULD be so stupid as to reject the love of Jesus and worship satan?

Answer: Anyone and everyone who isn't a True Christian™.

Won't you join us?

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 03:55 PM

Give me some GOOD reasons why I should convert from my calling. Why should leave behind my Wiccan soul and become "saved" at Landover?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-05-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47877)
Give me some GOOD reasons why I should convert from my calling. Why should leave behind my Wiccan soul and become "saved" at Landover?

What's better, a religion that's 2007 years old and has withstood the test of time, or one that's 50 years old or so and is as real as Scientology?

SalvationSeeker 03-05-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47877)

So you admit that your soul is wicked?
Indeed that's a good start! :thumbsup:
As to why you should stop being wicked, do you have no morals at all? :angry:
Has satan taken them all from you? Or do you simply hate God?

You should be Saved because it pleases God and it is His will!
But failing that, then you should convert because otherwise you're going to burn in hell for all eternity!

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 47914)
What's better, a religion that's 2007 years old and has withstood the test of time, or one that's 50 years old or so and is as real as Scientology?

I asked a question and didn't get a good answer.

Let me try ONE more time WHY SHOULD I CONVERT FROM MY WICCAN SOUL AND BECOME "SAVED" AT LANDOVER BAPTIST? Maybe I'll get a GOOD answer this time, but I won't hold my breath, I'm trying to be openminded here, but you all aren't helping change my mind, at all.

SalvationSeeker 03-05-2007 05:28 PM

Are you blind, woman?
It is starting to seem very likely.
I'll repeat it then, in bigger letters so that even you who has cursed eyesight can read it. B)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 47918)
You should be Saved because it pleases God and it is His will!
But failing that, then you should convert because otherwise you're going to burn in hell for all eternity!

Brother Temperance 03-05-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47936)

Let me try ONE more time WHY SHOULD I CONVERT FROM MY WICCAN SOUL AND BECOME "SAVED" AT LANDOVER BAPTIST? Maybe I'll get a GOOD answer this time, but I won't hold my breath, I'm trying to be openminded here, but you all aren't helping change my mind, at all.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I'd say the choice between eternal bliss with Jesus and the Lake of Fire is a pretty clear one, really.

OnYourKnees 03-05-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47936)

Clearly, you're looking for us to give you some song-and-dance about how Christianity is as convenient and fun as dancing about naked in the woods, fornicating with Satan, and eating fire-roasted babies.

Well, sorry, it's not. God wrote a book, and we follow it.

Anyone who doesn't follow the book gets to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

It's a pretty simple decision, actually. Stop eating babies and come to Jesus and get to have an eternity of service to God in Heaven, or continue on your current path, and spend eternity in the fires of Hell.

God makes it crystal clear in the Bible that those who do not come to Him, whether through choice or ignorance, ALL get to go to Hell. It doesn't matter if you were Mother Teresa or Hitler (both Catholics), you still go to Hell unless you are a True Christian.

Any other questions?