The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   POLL: The Worst False Religion? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1015)

WiccanCouple6 03-06-2007 01:36 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OnYourKnees (Post 47991)
Clearly, you're looking for us to give you some song-and-dance about how Christianity is as convenient and fun as dancing about naked in the woods, fornicating with Satan, and eating fire-roasted babies.

Well, sorry, it's not. God wrote a book, and we follow it.

Anyone who doesn't follow the book gets to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

It's a pretty simple decision, actually. Stop eating babies and come to Jesus and get to have an eternity of service to God in Heaven, or continue on your current path, and spend eternity in the fires of Hell.

God makes it crystal clear in the Bible that those who do not come to Him, whether through choice or ignorance, ALL get to go to Hell. It doesn't matter if you were Mother Teresa or Hitler (both Catholics), you still go to Hell unless you are a True Christian.

Any other questions?

Prove there is a HELL. Prove there is a God and don't sell me that "The Earth proves there is a God" crap. Earth doesn't prove a thing other than a home for humans oh and you people.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-06-2007 01:39 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 48081)
Prove there is a HELL. Prove there is a God and don't sell me that "The Earth proves there is a God" profanity removed. Earth doesn't prove a thing other than a home for humans oh and you people.

"Prove to me computer monitors exist, and don't give me that 'there's one right in front of my face' nonsense!"

WiccanCouple6 03-06-2007 01:44 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 48084)
"Prove to me computer monitors exist, and don't give me that 'there's one right in front of my face' nonsense!"


Thank you for proving how STUPID you really are. If you were so "godly" you wouldn't have answered like that. Got'cha HEATHEN.

Everyone knows that Computer monitors exsist You can see them, touch them, ETC. No ONE can PROVE that hell or your "sky daddy" exsist because you can't touch him, see him or talk to him. You lose.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-06-2007 01:51 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 48088)
Thank you for proving how STUPID you really are. If you were so "godly" you wouldn't have answered like that. Got'cha HEATHEN.

Everyone knows that Computer monitors exsist You can see them, touch them, ETC. No ONE can PROVE that hell or your "sky daddy" exsist because you can't touch him, see him or talk to him. You lose.

So your idea of proof is just to say "everyone knows"? :haha:

The "proof" that God exists is everywhere around you. If there was no God, there would be no you.

You cannot see because you are a fool, as the Bible says.

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools. For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

Mrs. Mary Whitford 03-06-2007 01:52 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 48088)
Thank you for proving how STUPID you really are. If you were so "godly" you wouldn't have answered like that. Got'cha HEATHEN.

Everyone knows that Computer monitors exsist You can see them, touch them, ETC. No ONE can PROVE that hell or your "sky daddy" exsist because you can't touch him, see him or talk to him. You lose.

Oh no! I lose! Whatever will I do?
I guess I'll have to stop talking to Jesus (praying). I guess I'll have to close my eyes so the wonders of His creation stop lying to me. And I guess that it must be cardiac arrhythmia instead of God touching my heart.
Got'cha, witch! God is real, and so far everything He has said will happen, has! Does your witchcraft have the same record of perfect prophecy that the Bible has? No. Does your witchcraft explain how Jesus rose from the dead three days after His crucifixion? No.

One think you'll notice is that we don't ask you to prove that your "goddess" exists. We know that "she" does, and is in fact a "he". Satan. Can you prove otherwise?

Belphegor 03-06-2007 01:55 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
[quote=OnYourKnees;47991]

Well, sorry, it's not. God wrote a book, and we follow it.

quote]

Well James Paterson wrote some books and I won't praise him.

OnYourKnees 03-06-2007 02:06 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 48081)
Prove there is a HELL. Prove there is a God and don't sell me that "The Earth proves there is a God" crap. Earth doesn't prove a thing other than a home for humans oh and you people.

You're a Wiccan, right?

You follow a religion created in the 1950s.

Prove to me that whatever false gods you worship exist.

Oh, that's right. You pray to "the Goddess".

Prove to me that your "Sky Mommy" exists.

Brother John 03-06-2007 06:13 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 48088)
Thank you for proving how STUPID you really are. If you were so "godly" you wouldn't have answered like that. Got'cha HEATHEN.

Everyone knows that Computer monitors exsist You can see them, touch them, ETC. No ONE can PROVE that hell or your "sky daddy" exsist because you can't touch him, see him or talk to him. You lose.

God is proven to us amongst other ways through His creations. We walk upon His Earth, eat the food He supplied for us, and so on.
You believe scientists when they say there are trace amounts of this or that molecule or vitamin in food, while they're not directly visible either.
Sometimes those non-believers can be so hypocrite.

R-R-R 03-12-2007 10:30 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
I voted for the 'Kill them all. The Lord knows His own' option... It's quite simple actually. Let the judging up to who's best at it, that being the Lord. All we have to do is deliver them, the people, before Him.

WiccanCouple6 03-13-2007 09:52 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 48095)
So your idea of proof is just to say "everyone knows"? :haha:

The "proof" that God exists is everywhere around you. If there was no God, there would be no you.

You cannot see because you are a fool, as the Bible says.

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools. For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

Really, God made me huh? Well, for lands sakes, I better inform my Mother she's going after the wrong person for all that back child support she's owed, My Dad doesn't owe her the Sky daddy that made does, Thanks I'm glad you saved her from a HUGE mistake. I'll call her right now, BWAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Brother Temperance 03-13-2007 09:55 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 49841)
Really, God made me huh? Well, for lands sakes, I better inform my Mother she's going after the wrong person for all that back child support she's owed, My Dad doesn't owe her the Sky daddy that made does, Thanks I'm glad you saved her from a HUGE mistake. I'll call her right now, BWAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Were you born out of wedlock? If so, do please come over to that thread with shert in it, so we can prove to him that God chooses in advance to make bastards worthless and sinful, it'd be ever so helpful. Either way, the random drunk who impregnated your mother doesn't owe her, he owns her. Big difference.

OnYourKnees 03-13-2007 10:04 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 49841)
Really, God made me huh? Well, for lands sakes, I better inform my Mother she's going after the wrong person for all that back child support she's owed, My Dad doesn't owe her the Sky daddy that made does, Thanks I'm glad you saved her from a HUGE mistake. I'll call her right now, BWAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

But you go to church and teach your children the Bible, or so you say.

I guess you must believe in that "sky daddy" after all. Or is it the Wiccan "cave mommy" you prefer?

WiccanCouple6 03-14-2007 12:07 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 49842)
Were you born out of wedlock? If so, do please come over to that thread with shert in it, so we can prove to him that God chooses in advance to make bastards worthless and sinful, it'd be ever so helpful. Either way, the random drunk who impregnated your mother doesn't owe her, he owns her. Big difference.

Remember that time I edited your post?
-Wash O'Hanley


Rae-Est 03-14-2007 11:58 PM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Why do you want to kill all the people who believe differently? What happened to wanting to prove to them the love of Christ and what God wants of them? I thought that as Christians, we were called to bring people to God and help them to get saved. I'm rather confused here.

Also, might I also question the reason that you think Landover is God's favorite church? I'm new around here and therefore do not know as much about this kind of thing, so I'd appreciate it if you could give me some Bible verses specific to Landover that show me where God said Landover was His favorite. I'm just curious, you see, and I'd like to understand.

Deaner 03-15-2007 12:18 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae-Est (Post 50098)
so I'd appreciate it if you could give me some Bible verses specific to Landover that show me where God said Landover was His favorite.

If you want direct quotes about killing God's enemies to gain His favor that's no problem. But how in hell do you expect us to provide direct quotes from the Bible when Landover wasn't established until 1612? Can you provide a direct quote from the Bible where Jesus says darkies are lazy? Does that make it any less true?

Pastor Ezekiel 03-15-2007 12:25 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae-Est (Post 50098)
Why do you want to kill all the people who believe differently? What happened to wanting to prove to them the love of Christ and what God wants of them? I thought that as Christians, we were called to bring people to God and help them to get saved. I'm rather confused here.

Also, might I also question the reason that you think Landover is God's favorite church? I'm new around here and therefore do not know as much about this kind of thing, so I'd appreciate it if you could give me some Bible verses specific to Landover that show me where God said Landover was His favorite. I'm just curious, you see, and I'd like to understand.

Friend, if you want to understand Landover Baptist church more throughly, then you need to actually read through all of these threads. Don't be lazy.

:offtopic:De-railing this one is not the path to Salvation©. Don't insert your flippant comments when the topic is quite different.

Our beliefs can be read HERE.

We follow the Holy KJV1611 Bible literally. We do not apologize for Jesus, we worship Him for His temporary sacrifice for your sins and mine.

Rachael Van Helsing 03-15-2007 12:31 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47936)
I asked a question and didn't get a good answer.

Let me try ONE more time WHY SHOULD I CONVERT FROM MY WICCAN SOUL AND BECOME "SAVED" AT LANDOVER BAPTIST? Maybe I'll get a GOOD answer this time, but I won't hold my breath, I'm trying to be openminded here, but you all aren't helping change my mind, at all.

They want you to convert because they want your mon...er....they believe that your tithes will be a blessing to the church and they believe it will get you soul-saved.
And, I believe Pastor Al needs a new jet, to.....er.....save more souls, so they would really like your mon.....er......blessing of tithes.

Rae-Est 03-15-2007 12:37 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 50106)
Friend, if you want to understand Landover Baptist church more throughly, then you need to actually read through all of these threads. Don't be lazy.

:offtopic:De-railing this one is not the path to Salvation©. Don't insert your flippant comments when the topic is quite different.

Our beliefs can be read HERE.

We follow the Holy KJV1611 Bible literally. We do not apologize for Jesus, we worship Him for His temporary sacrifice for your sins and mine.

I did read though all of this thread, and I am not trying to derail it. I was merely curious about some of the things said within. Nor do I believe that derailing this thread will bring salvation. Those were also not flippant comments... they were legitimate questions. I have read the page you referred me to before, but I suppose I'll go through all the little links just to be sure I can find Scriptural reference to what I asked.

I do not think I was off-topic. If I question things said within a post, does that make it off-topic? Or are you simply referring to the fact that I was not adding my two-bits about the worst religion, since that was the subject of the poll?

Rae-Est 03-15-2007 12:41 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 50102)
If you want direct quotes about killing God's enemies to gain His favor that's no problem. But how in hell do you expect us to provide direct quotes from the Bible when Landover wasn't established until 1612? Can you provide a direct quote from the Bible where Jesus says darkies are lazy? Does that make it any less true?

I suppose you are quite ignorant then. It makes sense considering the quality of your writing and the words you use.

I'd expect you to have a reason for saying Landover is God's favorite church, not just empty claims. And since you are so sure that you have interpreted the Bible correctly, I'd also assume that you know for a fact, because it was in the Bible, that Landover was God's favorite. Obviously you can't prove that fact; nor can you, in fact, prove that "darkies" (a word that is quite rude and unintelligent) are lazy.

Brother Temperance 03-15-2007 12:54 AM

Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae-Est (Post 50115)
I suppose you are quite ignorant then. It makes sense considering the quality of your writing and the words you use.

I'd expect you to have a reason for saying Landover is God's favorite church, not just empty claims. And since you are so sure that you have interpreted the Bible correctly, I'd also assume that you know for a fact, because it was in the Bible, that Landover was God's favorite. Obviously you can't prove that fact; nor can you, in fact, prove that "darkies" (a word that is quite rude and unintelligent) are lazy.

Are you familiar with the basic principles of logic? In the Bible, God lays down commandments we are to follow if we wish to gain His favour. Landover follows all these commandments. No other Church we are aware of does this. I believe you can fill in the gaps yourself.
As for the killing of unbelievers, how about this?
2 Chronicles 15:12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved