The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Me again. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=452)

Capatain 10-11-2006 02:02 AM

Me again.

Sorry about the double post.:thumbdown: I didn't know what it meant to "close this thread after you submit your message." :fear2: Cut me some slack. I'm a PC challenged old fart.:brimley:
I still need help getting into my user CP. Thanks.

Jesus is Lord 10-11-2006 02:42 AM

Re: Me again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capatain (Post 8176)
Sorry about the double post.:thumbdown: I didn't know what it meant to "close this thread after you submit your message." :fear2: Cut me some slack. I'm a PC challenged old fart.:brimley:

Jesus will tell the Pastors when He feels you have earned access to your Control Panel. Post a while and He may just decide to allow you access.

Fish 10-11-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

There is nothing exciting in the CP trust me. I don't have access nor do I miss it. :pirate:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-11-2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Unless you have something meaningful to say, please refrain from posting. This thread is virtually meaningless, thanks to your diminished mental capacity.

The title of this section is "The introduction forum", not "spew gibberish and imagine its clever forum". If you'd like to introduce yourself properly, do so now. If nothing of value appears here within the next few hours, this thread will be deleted, "Captain".

Fish 10-11-2006 03:52 AM

Feel the love.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-11-2006 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 8185)
Feel the love.

Listen nancyboy, Jesus is all about love. He loves you so much that He's ready to send you straight to hell for smoking your boyfriend's skinflute RIGHT NOW! Better watch your mouth, homer, or you'll feel the love of Jesus all the way up to your colon.:angry:

Fish 10-11-2006 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 8189)
He's ready to send you straight to hell for smoking your boyfriend's skinflute RIGHT NOW!

Ok but I don't have a boyfriend. :themonkey:

Jesus is Lord 10-11-2006 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 8194)
Ok but I don't have a boyfriend. :themonkey:

You can lie to us but not to Jesus. He sees all, He knows what you do in bathroom stalls.

Repent, homer. Turn or Burn!

Fish 10-11-2006 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord (Post 8195)
Repent, homer. Turn or Burn!

Why do you all call me Homer? My name isn't Homer.

SalvationSeeker 10-11-2006 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 8198)
Why do you all call me Homer? My name isn't Homer.

Because you are a homersexual, you slow sinner.
Get on your knees and REPENT for your butt-buggering at once! :angry:

Fish 10-11-2006 04:38 AM

But I did repent, I'm a Christian. :)

By the way, I'm not a homosexual but I'm flattered by your offer.

SalvationSeeker 10-11-2006 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 8204)

So you're saying you aren't a homer but yet here you are, trying to seduce us Godly men of Landover to your awful lifestyle choice.. :wacko:
Enjoy hell, retard. :angry:

Bobby-Joe 10-11-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 8204)

Friend,

You may call yourself a Christian, but does Jesus call you a TRUE Christian™? With your interest in homerism I think not. Let Jesus take you in His saving embrace, fill you with His love and drive the homer demon out of you.

Fish 10-11-2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 8344)
Friend,

You may call yourself a Christian, but does Jesus call you a TRUE Christian™? With your interest in homerism I think not. Let Jesus take you in His saving embrace, fill you with His love and drive the homer demon out of you.

Your opinions have been duly noted friend.

Capatain 10-12-2006 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord (Post 8177)
Jesus will tell the Pastors when He feels you have earned access to your Control Panel. Post a while and He may just decide to allow you access.

Jesus talks to the pastors? :this: Huh, fancy that. Tell Jesus I need a hundred bucks by tomorrow. If I don't get it I'll know you're lyingl.

Capatain 10-12-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 8182)
Unless you have something meaningful to say, please refrain from posting. This thread is virtually meaningless, thanks to your diminished mental capacity.

The title of this section is "The introduction forum", not "spew gibberish and imagine its clever forum". If you'd like to introduce yourself properly, do so now. If nothing of value appears here within the next few hours, this thread will be deleted, "Captain".

Go right ahead, whippersnapper. I doubt if there's anything I could say that would impress someone so anal retentive as yourself. :devil:

Bobby-Joe 10-12-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capatain (Post 8683)
Go right ahead, whippersnapper. I doubt if there's anything I could say that would impress someone so anal retentive as yourself. :devil:

How about trying to impress Jesus instead of making homersexual advances at the Godly Pastor Zeke sinner?

Capatain 10-12-2006 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 8178)
There is nothing exciting in the CP trust me. I don't have access nor do I miss it. :pirate:

When I registered I used a different name. Now my name and e-mail address is displayed. I didn't want my e-mail name and address displayed.
I'd like them removed, if you would be so kind or should I just bother Jesus to take care of it?

Enobarbus 10-12-2006 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capatain (Post 8698)
When I registered I used a different name. Now my name and e-mail address is displayed. I didn't want my e-mail name and address displayed.
I'd like them removed, if you would be so kind or should I just bother Jesus to take care of it?

I will change them for you, but I don't accept that you used a different name when you registered. I suspect that you have put your email where you should have put your name and vice versa.

Enobarbus 10-12-2006 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capatain (Post 8698)

As a matter of fact, you seem to have put you email in both boxes. It had to be in the email box or you wouldn't have been able to register.

Like it or not, and whatever you might have intended to do, you used your email as your login name.

It is now changed to Capatain.