The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Australia to compete AGAIN in Eurotrash Sin Contest - twice (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=107865)

Bjorn Jensen 11-29-2015 11:43 PM

Australia to compete AGAIN in Eurotrash Sin Contest - twice

NEWS reports that like this year, Australia will compete not just once, but twice, in the Eurotrash Sin Contest 2016. This time it will take place in Godless Stockholm in that other little sinful Alpine nation, Sweden, right next to Australia.

Quote:

Australia will compete in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2016 for the second time, organisers have confirmed.

Eurovision said Australia's involvement was an "exciting step" towards making the contest "a truly global event".

Gay Sebastian last year performed as an Australian wildcard entry, to mark the show's 60th anniversary and came fifth with his song, Tonight Again
http://www.globearenas.se/assets/img..._500X500-2.jpg

Not surprisingly, Aussie crossdresser and sodomite Conchita Wurst who won the ESC in 2014, backs up that Australia will compete twice yet again.

Quote:

Last week, 2014 winner Austria's Conchita Wurst backed Australia's permanent inclusion."I'm by your side, definitely," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corp. "I think it's just necessary, basically."
http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/med...8_74770796.jpg

With the news confirmed so far, I predict that this will be the by far most evil ESC event, ever. Australia competing twice again, in the by far most Godless and atheist city in the world, just a few months before the presidental election that will decide the ultimate fate of America. Sinland, Damnedmark, Liceland, the Unsaved Kingdom and Switzerland (also twice!) will also be there, too. Could this be what all of this "Feel the Bern" stuff is all about!? I have no doubt that Satan is lurking around somewhere there under the Alps, ready to strike at any moment. Possibly that moment could be at this very event in front of literally hundreds of millions of viewers!

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Plane tickets already booked and payed for, for my very long list of 2016 public events picket schedule. More to follow.

COULD THIS BE A SIGN OF THE END TIMES???

Basilissa 11-29-2015 11:49 PM

Re: Australia to compete AGAIN in Eurotrash Sin Contest - twice

So what is Eurovision, exactly? From that second picture you provided, I assume it is some kind of circus with bearded women and other freak mutants, am I right?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-01-2015 12:41 AM

Is that a man? Or a woman? I have to know, it's driving me crazy thinking about him. Or her I suppose.

Bjorn Jensen 05-06-2016 10:01 PM

Brace yourselves, next saturday is the day...

Titus Templeton 05-06-2016 10:16 PM

Well just so you guys know. I'm going to do an extra prayer session today. Praying that God burns down the whole stadium with all these European Homers, Lesbians and liberals in it.

Bjorn Jensen 05-14-2016 04:34 PM

Brace yourselves, tonight its time for the annual Eurosin fest. There are a few good news, Sinland is out, as is Liceland. Bad news however, the Swiss are holding it and what will they come up with? :fear2:

Veronica Brentwood 05-15-2016 08:07 AM

`I never realized Kim Kardashian has such problematic facial hair. I've only seen her from a distance. One would think with all her money she could afford electrolysis or laser hair removal. Why would she humiliate herself by appearing in public as if nothing was wrong?

V.B.

Dictated but not read.

Redeemed Papist 05-15-2016 08:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I rest my case. Blatant faggot agenda. We must now simply sever all ties with Europe. It has gone too far!

Mary Etheldreda 05-16-2016 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veronica Brentwood (Post 1181171)
`I never realized Kim Kardashian has such problematic facial hair. I've only seen her from a distance. One would think with all her money she could afford electrolysis or laser hair removal. Why would she humiliate herself by appearing in public as if nothing was wrong?

She's from Kazakhstan, or one of those Orthodox places where soap is harder to find than gold. You know what they say, the men grow such aggressive facial hair to look like their mothers. Apparently in that religion, once they whip out a child or two, they believe they no longer need to work to look good for their husbands. Perhaps they don't care if their husbands find younger, more attractive mistresses. Perhaps they don't care if their husband's find younger, more attractive husbands. Who knows with them. Adding celebrity status and a confused cross dressing step father into the mix, and it's a wonder they don't all implode. Actually, that's not a bad thing. I'm sure that's a part of Jesus' Will for them, and so I shall begin to pray in earnest this happens. And soon.

Veronica Brentwood 05-16-2016 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1181216)
She's from Kazakhstan, or one of those Orthodox places where soap is harder to find than gold. You know what they say, the men grow such aggressive facial hair to look like their mothers. Apparently in that religion, once they whip out a child or two, they believe they no longer need to work to look good for their husbands. Perhaps they don't care if their husbands find younger, more attractive mistresses. Perhaps they don't care if their husband's find younger, more attractive husbands. Who knows with them. Adding celebrity status and a confused cross dressing step father into the mix, and it's a wonder they don't all implode. Actually, that's not a bad thing. I'm sure that's a part of Jesus' Will for them, and so I shall begin to pray in earnest this happens. And soon.

Thank you Sister Mary!

I just put it together about who her ex-step father was and yes I agree it's no wonder they haven't imploded already. The whole family has been tainted by the cross dressing gender confused ex-stepfather which assures them all a place in hell. Looking at that photo just makes me want to walk up to her and slap on a Nair cold wax strip and pull. She could use a little pain and suffering. Romans 8:18 It may make her a slightly better person and would get rid of the facial hair.

V.B.

Dictated but not read.

Bjorn Jensen 05-16-2016 11:09 AM

The winner was apparantly a Crimean Tatar muslim terrorist, whining about the fully justified expulsion of ragheads from Russian Crimea. The win is another step in the mooselimb takeover of Europe, just a few days after they took over London. Luckily we have the godliest man in the world, Brother Vladimir Putin to the rescue

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/putin...raine-meme.jpg