The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The inventor of anime was a damned furry (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120613)

Romeo Rovagnati 01-18-2023 12:04 PM

The inventor of anime was a damned furry

Ciao Chiesa Battista di Landover.

It's with a great displeasure that I found out, during my free time, who was the person behind the so-called anime industry.

It's name is none other than Osamu Tezuka.

https://i.postimg.cc/MKgkz5hG/Osamu-...can10008-2.jpg

He is credited for being the Jao that invented the anime. Some of his most famous creations are Astroboy, a rip-off of the Lion King, and a comic about a cross-dressing amputee. He is also behind many more works, such as an adaptation of the story the Booda.

But, this wicked Jap had a huge secret that many godless bidimensional-woman-worshipper should know:

He was a furry. :thumbdown:

You don't believe me? Check this out. In these sketch you will find what he was hiding during his already sinful life:

[WARNING: potential zoophile content below]

https://i.postimg.cc/htmrT1hh/comics...c-sketches.png

Yes, that's true. He was a well damned furry, therefore an abomination before our God. But don't worry about it, as I'm sure that he is currently enjoying his fetishes since he left this world. :devil:

Anyway, people like him and his fellow pedophile blasphemer Go Nagai are a reason to ban anime from the West, as they will turn our children into perverts. All they need are more Biblical Cartoons.

Buona giornata! :bye:

Elmer G. White 01-18-2023 01:12 PM

Re: The inventor of anime was a damned furry

Salve (why do you Latins greet each other with a reference to ointments? Is it an invitation to lubricant for your analistic activities?), Mr. Roman Gnathus. I do agree that it can be potentially somewhat likely that the furry cult maybe could have invented the sexually-driven subculture of "anime". But. Who invented the furry cult? I'm only asking but also presenting some pictorial evidence, as follows:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...PqV5L._AC_.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/a6/3d/4...3a029fff9d.jpg

Indeed, this proves beyond reasonable doubt - and we True Christians™ are always reasonable unless someone is mocking us and the Truth™ that we hold - that it was the Papal conspiracy (probably during the Avignon papacy) aka the Catholic temple cult that invented furries.

Regarding the first, abhorrent animalistic image:
Revelation 22:15
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I am not saying that you were lying, but you left out some detrimental data. What about the second image, depicting the admittedly handsome but bestiality-burdened altar boy carrying the seduced sheep for a session of ruminant rape to gain his ovine orgasm?

Leviticus 20:15
And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

Habeas corpus, as you say during your ceremonies. Instead of concentrating on the sins of the already doomed Nipponc nincompoops, you should - as always - Repent™.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Romeo Rovagnati 01-19-2023 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1306181)

That would actually be the opposite of a furry, as it is an animal pretending to be an human.

Elmer G. White 01-20-2023 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1306193)
That would actually be the opposite of a furry, as it is an animal pretending to be an human.

Mr. Gnat,

You are filled with confusion and I am failing to see any of your fallacies backed up with any verses of the KJV Bible. Everyone can see that in that image there is a man or a human of "unspecified" gender or most likely an altar boy dressed as a dog ready to be ravished by a Roman rapist.

Isaiah 34:11
But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.

I do know that your kind likes to empty their degenerate stones into the alluring depths of altar boys and some nuns, but it may not be too late for you. You will see how emptiness will engulf your stones unless you repent, only to be replaced by the fulfillment of your cravings in an agonizing manner by demons and perhaps by Satan himself who will colonize your colon with nauseating amounts of nociception for eternity.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

MitzaLizalor 01-20-2023 12:41 PM

:( That poor sheep.

Romeo Rovagnati 01-25-2023 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1306220)
:( That poor sheep.

Oh, you don't have to worry about the lamb. We all know that the younger ones are tastier. :D

Lady Eveline 01-26-2023 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1306361)
Oh, you don't have to worry about the lamb. We all know that the younger ones are tastier. :D

What kind of heathenry are you alluding to, sinner? :angry::bad:

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

MitzaLizalor 01-27-2023 04:12 AM

Like furries (and animists) this Rovagnati inhabits a parallel world. Words mean the opposite of what everyone's agreed for the last millennium so what appears "heathen" to a normal person becomes "normal" to him. When he reads Joel, for instance
Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
he would interpret "the heathen" (on the basis of their religious beliefs) to align with his own creed and as having a duty to awaken those ideas in others. As a result, he imagines his "pope" (the direct opposite of Matthew 23:9) to be the one judging whereas in reality he's the one needing to wake up.

Lady Eveline 01-27-2023 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1306433)
Like furries (and animists) this Rovagnati inhabits a parallel world. Words mean the opposite of what everyone's agreed for the last millennium so what appears "heathen" to a normal person becomes "normal" to him. When he reads Joel, for instance
Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
he would interpret "the heathen" (on the basis of their religious beliefs) to align with his own creed and as having a duty to awaken those ideas in others. As a result, he imagines his "pope" (the direct opposite of Matthew 23:9) to be the one judging whereas in reality he's the one needing to wake up.

How very sad to hear. :(

I shall add him to my prayers that he will see the error in his ways and find salvation before its too late.

Proverbs 28:18 Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

WWJDnow 01-30-2023 05:31 AM

Is anyone surprised by this revelation? I always just assumed that the inventor of anime was a furry. Furryism is the number one gateway to cartooning. That's how Satan gets you, if you're not careful.

I am glad to hear that one of our resident Catholics, if he can't see the Satanic influence in his own church, at least he's able to see through the lies of those inscrutable Chinks in Japan. There may be hope for you yet, Romeo. Probably not, but maybe. I'll pray for you to leave Catholicism and become a Christian.

By the way, what's a Jao? Is that how the Japs pronounce Jew? I don't think there are very many Jews in Japan, so that doesn't sound right.

MitzaLizalor 01-30-2023 12:41 PM

Romeo Rovagnati 02-20-2023 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1306495)
By the way, what's a Jao? Is that how the Japs pronounce Jew? I don't think there are very many Jews in Japan, so that doesn't sound right.

Last time that I've heard the name "Jao" was when I've watched this video.

In short, a Jao is a demon who can make you do dances and karate moves. :thumbdown:

MitzaLizalor 02-20-2023 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1307031)

She seems to have trouble breathing. Is that the Chinese national anthem?

Romeo Rovagnati 03-05-2023 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1307037)
She seems to have trouble breathing. Is that the Chinese national anthem?

Wasn't the Chinese anthem about coughing since 2019?

MitzaLizalor 03-08-2023 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1307359)
Wasn't the Chinese anthem about coughing since 2019?

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. It wasn't the breathing that was the Chinese national anthem but the song. Was it a song? So far everything I've seen about furries confirms my original assumption that they're demon possessed.

its_faith 04-15-2023 09:50 PM

Anime is made by Japanese incels.

MitzaLizalor 04-16-2023 08:18 AM

Perhaps that's why they gave one to the pope.

hex len lemon 04-19-2023 09:16 PM

bro what

MitzaLizalor 04-20-2023 03:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor IN POST #11 (Post 1306498)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by its_faith — five posts later (Post 1308457)
Anime is made by Japanese incels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor IN POST #17 (Post 1308470)
Perhaps that's why they gave one to the pope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sоme mоrоn, in post #18, “WOW! BRO! DO NUMBERS EVEN GO THAT HIGH‽” (Post 1308571)
bro what

For those able to count from eleven to seventeen, no explanation is necessary. For anyone else, any explanation would be pointless.
:Jumpy: Now, time for a quiz.
Q1 • Is eleventy-seventeen a real or imaginary number?

A1 >>> …………………………………………………………

Q2 • [FILL IN YOUR OWN QUESTION HERE]

A2 >>> No.

hex len lemon 04-20-2023 04:16 PM

Bro really said pop quiz