The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

HandyMandy 04-02-2012 05:54 PM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

While we are on the subject, I'm still reading through the bible so please pardon me but can you sell your son?
Mine is 15 and is too quiet for a normal child, I've had him checked, sent to the church to see if there was something wrong but now I can't take it.
He is also defiant at times and I have been thinking of sending him to military school but now I don't know.

Brother Harold Porter 04-02-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandyMandy (Post 866852)
While we are on the subject, I'm still reading through the bible so please pardon me but can you sell your son?
Mine is 15 and is too quiet for a normal child, I've had him checked, sent to the church to see if there was something wrong but now I can't take it.
He is also defiant at times and I have been thinking of sending him to military school but now I don't know.

Young lady, we will be in a much better position to offer Godly advice when we know a little more about you. Please introduce yourself here.

Tell us what church you attend, your most favorite verse of Scripture and why you love Jesus more than mortal life.

In Christ

HandyMandy 04-02-2012 06:04 PM

Does it also help if my husband agrees to it? Because he does, he was the one who got it going in my head in fact, now I can't stop thinking of how much happier he would be with a more strict family. I can't help but feel we failed him, my husband, reads the bible many times and used to tell my son passages before he went to sleep as a child now I can't help but feel we went too soft :unsure:

Noah Sole 04-02-2012 06:19 PM

Welcome to the forum Handy Mandy, before I offer my advice tell me something about yourself. What is your favourite Bible verse. What inspires you.

The verse inspiring me today is:

Job 6:6
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in the white of an egg?

YIC

Killcats 04-02-2012 09:33 PM

thats sick! she 14, shes not even the legal age!! im 15 and im telling you now, if my dad came and sold me to some guy i dont even know, heads. would. roll.
you cant put a value on human life. if you do, it's called slavery and it's ILLEGAL!

James Hutchins 04-02-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killcats (Post 866949)
thats sick! she 14, shes not even the legal age!! im 15 and im telling you now, if my dad came and sold me to some guy i dont even know, heads. would. roll.
you cant put a value on human life. if you do, it's called slavery and it's ILLEGAL!

This coming from a person who like to kill cats and hates God.

Young lady, I assure you, if your father felt you had any value, he would of cashed in long ago. As it is now, you are merely a 'bad debt' he is burdened with.

Mary Etheldreda 04-02-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killcats (Post 866949)

Already been discussed. Read the thread.

If you're 15, you could be working on a quiver full of Soldiers For Christ. Think of all the souls for Him you could provide! Why are you waiting?

Chartable_Homo 04-04-2012 12:29 PM

Can someone please call CPS.
Even in the most backward parts of the US, slavery is illegal.
As is sexual interaction with a 14 year old (it's statutory rape).
You guys make me glad to be atheist.

Roberta 04-04-2012 12:52 PM

Just an example for you to consider. Bear in mind this is for NH and not some backward southron state.

The law is complicated in New Hampshire. Individuals under the age of 18 may not marry in New Hampshire without parental approval and a judicial waiver. Brides must be at least 13 years of age and grooms must be at least 14 years of age before their parents can apply for a judicial waiver.

My neighbor's daughter had her first at 12. They couldn't wait to get the little minx out of the house but had to wait until she hit 13 so they could drive her to NH. The father is 29 so his age was not a factor. It was a nice wedding and Chuck E Cheese did a first rate job with the catering.

Statutory rape is a joke in the US. After Levi Johnston knocked up Bristle they "heroized" him in a Playgirl shoot.

Redeemed Papist 04-04-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charitable_Homo (Post 867452)

Are you suggesting that God got things wrong?
Exodus 21:7-11
7And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do. 8If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her. 9And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters. 10If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. 11And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.
God goes into quite some detail via Moses, and you can't get much more reliable than that.
1 Corinthians 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.
Really, on the subject of how to treat virgins, there's a lot of detail in the Bible.

Capt. Aaron Portway 04-04-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charitable_Homo (Post 867452)

Friend, take your hate, intolerance, and religious persecution and shove it up your disgusting, hellbound, god-mocking, unsaved homo butt! My wife and I are not backwards hicks, we're Bible Literalist Independent Baptist True Christians™.

Naomi may have been a little hesitant at first, but she is getting used to being a subservient True Christian™ wife. If you have an issue with a Bilical man in his late 30's marrying a fourteen year old virgin, take it up with God!

Mrs. Naomi Portway 04-04-2012 03:30 PM

Aaron says I should post here and let all the unsaved people know that I'm OK and glad that I'm married and that he doesn't rape me every night and that I want to have his babies and that pretty soon when he trusts me he'll let me see my family again.

YIC

Mrs. Naomi Portway

Catherine Moore 04-04-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 867494)
Aaron says I should post here and let all the unsaved people know that I'm OK and glad that I'm married and that he doesn't rape me every night and that I want to have his babies and that pretty soon when he trusts me he'll let me see my family again.

Well, hopefully that'll be the end of it all then. Naomi is fine - straight from the horse's mouth.

EDIT: Unfortunate word choice there. I meant Naomi said it herself. I'm certainly not calling you a horse, love.

Good Christian Woman 04-04-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 867494)

YIC

Mrs. Naomi Portway

That's my girl! Obedient, just like we raised her! :thumbsup: Mother loves you, sweetie.

Mrs. Naomi Portway 04-06-2012 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Christian Woman (Post 867543)
That's my girl! Obedient, just like we raised her! :thumbsup: Mother loves you, sweetie.

I love you Mommy! I hope I can see you soon. I really miss you. Make sure you feed my dog. Tell her I love her and give her a hug for me!

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 04-06-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 868045)
I love you Mommy! I hope I can see you soon. I really miss you. Make sure you feed my dog. Tell her I love her and give her a hug for me!

Maybe if you spent less time whining to mommy your loving husband would get you a pet? It's time to be a big girl now and stop all of this "homesick" nonsense.

Mary Etheldreda 04-06-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 868178)
Maybe if you spent less time whining to mommy your loving husband would get you a pet? It's time to be a big girl now and stop all of this "homesick" nonsense.

Naomi, dear, you know I love you like a neighborhood daughter, but the professor is right. It's time to move on and let childish things go. You're going to be a mommy soon (God willing) and you'll need to start acting like it. You know I say this in love, but the whining is a major turn off to a husband. He doesn't want to have to be a father to you. You have a Heavenly Father who is watching out for you and taking care of your needs. You can talk to Him in your head all the time. Be a wife now, hon. That's a good girl.

:)

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-06-2012 10:50 PM

How delightful! While other girls her age are wandering around with toy babies, Naomi will have a real one to take care of.

It's like having a puppy, only the grownup version.

Mike202 04-09-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 864767)
:ohyeah:Well, I'm about to burst with excitement! I just got back from being formally introduced to my future wife!:ohyeah:

I say formally introduced because I do remember her from when the 8th grade class from Leviticus Middle School had their field trip/tour of Landover Field last November. Her soon-to-be childbearing hips caught my attention even then.:wub:

She is just a dream! She'll make a wonderful wife and mother to my future children. :group:

I can't wait for our wedding (and wedding night :clap:)! I talked to the Professor and we will be using his home for a brief reception and the honeymoon! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your wedding! :D

Dorothy 04-09-2012 03:10 AM

Wow if you guys are so into child prostitution then why not purchase me while you are at it for "marriage" I don't cost cheap since I'm first class material with my virginity intact, so unless any of you want me to "kill a baby every month" try buying me ^^ :P I start the auction at $10 + one joke to make me happy. I'm sure that my dad won't mind, I can easily manipulate him +_+

Didymus Much 04-09-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 868933)
Wow if you guys are so into child prostitution then why not purchase me while you are at it for "marriage" I don't cost cheap since I'm first class material with my virginity intact, so unless any of you want me to "kill a baby every month" try buying me ^^ :P I start the auction at $10 + one joke to make me happy. I'm sure that my dad won't mind, I can easily manipulate him +_+

15 year old virgin? You run faster than your brothers?

Yeah, nice try, Mr. FBI Agent. :thumbdown:

Noah Sole 04-09-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 868936)
15 year old virgin? You run faster than your brothers?

Yeah, nice try, Mr. FBI Agent. :thumbdown:

My suspicions exactly, the poor grammar and spelling gave it away.

Vocaltard 04-10-2012 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 866145)
I didn't say you were a lesbian. I said you had the "right" to be a lesbian. You do, don't you, in your God-forsaken back country? Here a woman can do all kinds of disgusting things with other women, but at least most of the nation recognize it isn't actual "love," and certainly not worthy of "marriage" status.

So you admit that LOVE is essential in a marriage? hmm well then.but you are calling her a lesbian. apparently with gamergoddess the INTELLIGENT one for being a girl with a BOYFRIEND that automatically makes her a lesbian.

Naomi's marriage is illegal anyway. Didymus much you should stop trying to take their side. its clear that they hate you and ur not gonna get any green points.
Dear Noah,
Please stop being an Spelling check/Grammer Nazi bitch its very annoying
Leave me alone or go to hell
Your choice
The one with a brain who serves god
Vocaloid

Noah Sole 04-10-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 869589)
Dear Noah,
Please stop being an Spelling check/Grammer Nazi bitch

Grammar

And I'm not a Nazi or a bitch, Noah is a Godly man's name

All the best

Mary Etheldreda 04-10-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 869589)
Leave me alone or go to hell
Your choice

You do realize, I hope, you don't actually have to be here. If you want to be left alone...

go away.

And by the way, I won't go to Hell. That is a promise from my Savior.

And I give unto them [that's ME!] eternal life; and they [me again!] shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them [her, Mary Etheldreda] out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them [ME!!] me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them [Mary again!] out of my Father's hand.
John 10:28-29

Didymus Much 04-10-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 869589)
...Didymus much you should stop trying to take their side...

You still don't get it. I am not taking their side.

I am against dishonesty. These people are the only Christians I've ever found that take the Bible, read it as it is written, and follow it completely. They don't gloss over and ignore the parts that seem (to our eyes) racist, homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic, and downright barbaric.

They accept that the Bible itself says that the words contained therein are ETERNAL and unchanging. The Catholics keep changing their "interpretation" and now accept evolution (even if it directly contradicts Genesis). Others (like the Lutherans and Anglicans) accept homosexuals and lesbians as members of their churches in direct violation of Deuteronomy and Leviticus. The United Church of Canada (in which I was raised) even has women preaching, where the Bible clearly states that women are to be SILENT in church.

If those "faith traditions" (I'll not glorify them with the term "churches") cannot follow the Book, how can they even call themselves Christians?

If I live in a garage, does that make me a motorcycle?

Quote:

...its clear that they hate you...
Not one of the True Christians™ has ever said that they hate me. They may disapprove of my beliefs (and I theirs), but so long as I do not misrepresent the contents and teachings of the Bible, they've told me I'm more than welcome to stay. I don't expect any invitations to the Church barbeques, though. ;)

Quote:

...and ur not gonna get any green points...
Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Psychic, but I've gotten thousands of green points in my stay here, it's just the reds outnumber them.

Any other preconceptions (that's a polite word for prejudice) I can disabuse you of?

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-10-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 869589)
Naomi's marriage is illegal anyway.

Why do you think this? Her parents consented.

Mrs. Naomi Portway 04-11-2012 05:30 AM

For all the not Landover people who keep saying mean stuff about Aaron marrying me, I wish you would just stop talking about it. It makes Aaron really mad, and I just want him to not be mad, OK?

Thanks,

YIC

Naomi

Nathan B. Forrest 04-11-2012 05:40 AM

It's OK Mrs. Portway, just ignore all the strangers here and trust in your husband and the LBC community. :thumbsup:

Vocaltard 04-11-2012 06:16 PM

im very sorry about your marriage Naomi. if he strikes you then dont hesitate to report him as an abusive husband. i mean he already probably raped you. im so sorry. i was thinking of you on the saturday of your wedding, i couldnt help but feel bad. :)

Mary Etheldreda 04-11-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltoad (Post 869999)
im very sorry about your marriage Naomi. if he strikes you then dont hesitate to report him as an abusive husband. i mean he already probably raped you. im so sorry. i was thinking of you on the saturday of your wedding, i couldnt help but feel bad. :)

Why would you come here and say such a mean thing? Captain Portway is a True Christian™ man and therefor a very decent husband. (Ephesians 5:23) Naomi consented to be his wife so rape isn't even an option.

Saviortothegamer 04-11-2012 07:16 PM

She is right Vocaltoad! her marriage is justified by god! her parents consented. PRAISE THE LORD! THESE TWO ARE BLESSED BY GOD AND SHALL SIT NEAR HIS RIGHT HAND FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!

so get it through your retarded yellow skinned, monkey shaped, head that she is married to a TRUE CHRISTIAN and not a satanist such as yourself

Servant to jesus and god almighty, Saviortothegamer

Dr Laurence Niles 04-11-2012 07:38 PM

If you cared so much about the Lord maybe you could capitalise His name.

YIC

lawandorder 04-14-2012 12:27 AM

This post has been reported to the CIA and FBI.
enough said, enjoy your day:)

Didymus Much 04-14-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawandorder (Post 870994)
This post has been reported to the CIA and FBI.
enough said, enjoy your day:)

Why don't you read the whole thread, so that you can see no laws have been broken, instead of wasting our law enforcer's valuable time?

Remember, these people are True Christians, who follow the WHOLE Bible, including the parts that say they MUST follow secular laws.

Thanks, and have a great day! :D

lawandorder 04-14-2012 12:41 AM

sometimes following some book isn't the right thing, and there is a law against it, please read
Code Section

or

http://marriage.uslegal.com/age-requirements/iowa/

which states

Minimum Legal Age with Parental Consent
Male: 16; Female: 16
Minimum Legal Age Without Parental Consent
Male: 18; Female:18

since this girl is at the age of 14 it is against the law in the US. please learn the laws in the country you live in, it will help you

Didymus Much 04-14-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawandorder (Post 871000)
...since this girl is at the age of 14 it is against the law in the US. please learn the laws in the country you live in, it will help you

You couldn't read the whole thread, like I asked you to; in fact, you didn't even read the FIRST page, or you would have seen this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer (Post 864796)
...New Hampshire has marriage laws that are more in line with the Word of God, in that the lower limit for the age of young ladies is thirteen as long as there is consent of the parents of the minor female.

Btw, I don't live in the USA. Stop making assumptions.

Have a great day! :D

lawandorder 04-14-2012 01:04 AM

let the CIA decide what going to happend from here on

Didymus Much 04-14-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawandorder (Post 871007)
let the CIA decide what going to happend from here on

Hello again, clueless.

'The National Security Act of 1947 established the CIA, affording it "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad".'

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA

Have a great day! :D

lawandorder 04-14-2012 01:15 AM

sure. then it's a good thing it got reported to the FBI aswell.
if not CIA, then let FBI take care of it, or iam sure theyll make sure someone will :)