The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Proud MEN. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118038)

Uncle Rutherford 09-30-2020 11:58 PM

Proud MEN.

I have heard a lot of talk about these proud boys after watching our Godly president Donald J Trump defend the Proud Boys rightly so, much to the dismay of the fake news and lieberals. I’ll admit, like Donald J Trump I don’t know much about Proud Boys but it’s they’re proud then they must be good folk on the right side. If our sons are that proud, then why do I hear no talk of Proud MEN? Are the MEN of God not proud as well? I’m looking to round up all the PROUD MEN on this website who want to get together and go on a road trip possibly while campaigning for our president and denouncing Antifa and atheism. Is this a possibility to be had some day?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-01-2020 05:25 AM

Re: Proud MEN.

Is that a typo? Isn't it Proud Straight Men. What's their policy on homosexuality? I'd have to know to be sure they were all straight and not a bunch of limp-wristed fanny pinchers.

WWJDnow 10-01-2020 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1274238)
Is that a typo? Isn't it Proud Straight Men. What's their policy on homosexuality? I'd have to know to be sure they were all straight and not a bunch of limp-wristed fanny pinchers.

Don't worry. It's the Proud Boys, not the Ploughed Boys.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-01-2020 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1274241)
Don't worry. It's the Proud Boys, not the Ploughed Boys.

Perhaps but there is definitely an operatic flair to their work and probably more than a few theater majors, if you catch my drift. These men will not be repressed oppressed.

Basilissa 10-01-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1274250)
These men will not be repressed oppressed.
https://www.landoverbaptist.net/atta...1&d=1601571507

The man on the left, with the red cap in his hand, he looks especially manly. But why does he have long hair?! :fear2:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-01-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1274259)
The man on the left, with the red cap in his hand, he looks especially manly. But why does he have long hair?! :fear2:

I believe a lot of men have had problems getting their hair cut during the imaginary Covidian crisis, Sister. Many barbers are of the cowardly homer persuasion, and (sadly) not everyone is blessed with a competent wife to take up the slack.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-01-2020 09:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1274262)
I believe a lot of men have had problems getting their hair cut during the imaginary Covidian crisis, Sister. Many barbers are of the cowardly homer persuasion, and (sadly) not everyone is blessed with a competent wife to take up the slack.

Yes that would explain that single instance of mistaken homosexualism. But why do so many of them ride bicycles? And why the suspiciously gay attention to grooming, what they wear, etc. I'd need to see more manliness and less borderline faggotry before I could think about signing up. In the marketplace of mainstream Republican ideas, I lean more Patriot Prayer than Proud Boy. Definitely more flags and less ambiguity about what constitutes manliness - compare the picture on the left (is it an e-bike riding homer?) versus the one on the right (a close-knit group of clean living, heterosexual men).

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-02-2020 06:49 AM

Is this the latest Demoncrat strategy - infiltrate the Trump campaign with soy boy 1970's prancing homer disco music?

Very disturbing.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-02-2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1274272)

https://www.foxla.com/news/unlawful-...-beverly-hills

Quote:

Over two hundred people gathered in Beverly Hills for a Pro-Trump rally Saturday afternoon.
With that kind of enthusiasm, Biden has no chance in Beverly Hills.

handmaiden 10-05-2020 03:06 PM

Knock, knock--Not staying. (Of course!) Just wanted to hand you a note about something pertaining to this thread.

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news. But it is not looking good.

I'll let myself out. . . Of the thread! Not any other kind of out!

Uncle Rutherford 10-05-2020 06:26 PM

Dangit all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t proud straight White America loving Christian men have anything sacred to themselves?! Just like they’re stealing America with their Gay demonic lifestyles, they’re stealing another thing that straight White America loving Christian men we’re PROUD of! I am referring the proud boys to a prominent defamation lawyer from the Judicial Watch to sue and silence the gay men trying to take over the Proud Boys name.