The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Why Are Women So Disgusting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119698)

WWJDnow 01-04-2022 11:58 PM

Why Are Women So Disgusting

The Lord has commanded us to go forth and multiply, but he also made that possible only if we insert our tallywhackers into women's lady parts, which are full of blood, urine, yeast, bacteria, and vinegar. Yes, we send them off to isolation during their periods, but the rest of the time, we're expected to expose our virile male bodies to this disease-infested swamp. And I haven't even mentioned what the things look like--a upside-down, pink, wrinkly Jew with a full beard. Plus, it just gets worse as they age.

Surely God must have made women this way to test our faith!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 01-06-2022 02:57 AM

Re: Why Are Women So Disgusting

It's enough to turn a man the other way. Can I get a Hallelujah Brother?

WWJDnow 01-08-2022 08:18 PM

Speaking as someone who is 117% heterosexual, I can't suggest committing the world's worst sin, homosexualism, just because the male reproductive organs are much more attractive than the female. God just made us men better in all aspects of life, and we need to use the strength of character He gave us to overcome the undesirability of sexual congress with women. Hallelujah!

James Hutchins 01-23-2022 05:46 PM

God made us clean for a reason. Why women often want to go against His Divinity, I simply do not know for sure. If I were to venture an opinion, I'd say it is because women all know God does not approve of them. If God really wanted women, he would of created them from scratch and not left over parts.

Many years ago, I got this stuff called 'Goop', you used it to fix shoes. I'd not seen it in a long time and a few months back, visiting Rev. Osborne (he was on layover in the free trade zone) I was looking at all the heathens in 'Lost Angels'. Lo and behold, I saw this store, 'Goop'. Wow, a place solely made to worn through shoes. I double parked my F350 dually and went in. Chock full of weird women, all eye balling me like rapists. I got a can of 'Goop' and left. It did not fix my shoes and it smelled something awful! I come to find out, it is supposed to smell like stinky females!!! Lord, what is going on?

God made women to please man. Simple. Men do not like stinky women. Get back into the river and cleanse thyselves and stop laying on the bank baking in the sun and smelling like a fish a week out of the water!

Witch Hammer 05-28-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1293440)
The Lord has commanded us to go forth and multiply, but he also made that possible only if we insert our tallywhackers into women's lady parts, which are full of blood, urine, yeast, bacteria, and vinegar..

Not to mention..mice...🤢

I'd rather leave my tally wacker to the tender mercies of a deep sea anglerfish, but who am I to argue against God's perfect plan, no matter how revolting it may be?

americangodlover 09-21-2023 09:35 PM

I am a man of god and I love god. However, I think we should not blame a child of god for how they were born, instead we should guide them to live a pure and good life, hating on how people were made by god is not the way to live, instead we should guide everyone to being well.

Basilissa 09-21-2023 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by americangodlover (Post 1312518)
I am a man of god and I love god. However, I think we should not blame a child of god for how they were born, instead we should guide them to live a pure and good life, hating on how people were made by god is not the way to live, instead we should guide everyone to being well.

Hi sweetie and :welcome: to our Godly forum!

Which god do you worship? Here we are a Baptist forum, which means we do not worship just any "god," we worship the One and Only True God!

You should find your way to the Introduction Forum, here is the link to make it easy for you, and you should introduce yourself there. Please make sure to follow the directions which are spelled out on the top of that page! :)

MitzaLizalor 09-25-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

But people are NOT the way God made them.
I Timothy 2:14; Romans 5:12 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression . . . Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned
I'm not sure what you mean by "well," is it something we can attain for ourselves?

WWJDnow 09-25-2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

I am a man of god and I love god. However, I think we should not blame a child of god for how they were born

I am so happy to hear that you are dedicated to the Lord. :thumbsup:

Women are inferior through the original sin that Eve committed, eating of the forbidden fruit. She then compounded that error by using her feminine wiles to seduce Adam into sinning, too.

If we are not going to blame children for the original sin committed by their ancestors, then it would be monstrous for God to commit the souls of dead children to eternal agony in the flames of Hell. But it is OK, no it is good and proper, that God inflicts these torments upon the children because those children are vile sinners through the conduct of their ancestors. They deserve to burn.

It's just like how black people all bear the curse of their ancestor Cain, which is why we do not let negroes take positions of power over white men.

Similarly, girls and women bear the responsibility for Eve's treachery. Women today are to blame for being what God made them, the weaker, less intelligent, and altogether less competent sex.

Quote:

instead we should guide them to live a pure and good life, hating on how people were made by god is not the way to live, instead we should guide everyone to being well.
I do not hate people for how God made them. I do not hate people at all, for the Bible tells me to love my neighbor and to love my enemy. (The only exception is that I do hate the Jews, negroes, Muslims, Catholics, Atheists, sodomites, wetbacks, and Ukrainians who are trying to ruin our country by attacking Donald Trump.)

I wholeheartedly agree with you that we should guide everyone to being well. Of course, the best way to do this is to turn their eyes away from the sins of the flesh and toward the limitless joy to be found in the grace of God through the gospel of Jesus Christ. In the case of women, this means leading a life of faith, obedience to their husbands, and dedicated homemaking, as the Apostle Paul instructed:

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. 1 Timothy 2:11-15

MitzaLizalor 09-27-2023 02:26 PM

Advice sought

In some traditional songs—archived by Zoltán Kodály, Carl Orff and the like—Mary Magdalene, whom Jesus is supposed to have married, is a black woman. From the lineage of Noah it's clear that he was not, so unless one of the sons had transgressed in some way akin to The Magdalene's proclivities, they too would be Caucasian or at least Mesopotamian which amounts to the same thing. And yet the mark of Cain stood firm.

Genital viewing is not endorsed by God and when Ham cursed his revolting child, probably about 100 at the time so it's understandable in an immediate sense if that's really what was going on in toto, the ensuing degeneration was perpetual. Of course Jesus commanded us to love our enemies – but He also defined the objects of Christian hate. And it's mandatory.
Proverbs 7:9-12 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: and, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
It's not inconceivable that such a one would have a daughter. Could this be she?
Song of Solomon 1:2-5 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Since all this is after The Flood, sin evidently not having been expunged at least from Mrs Ham, how should later progeny regard their parents in such a case after becoming Christians? Would two loathings cancel one another out necessitating love for the mother after all?
:confused:

Joe White 02-04-2024 04:23 PM

The lord made women so our earth can thrive. Women, like men, do things that only women can do. To call them disgusting is shameful. To deface god's creations is shameful.

Johny Joe Hold 02-04-2024 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe White (Post 1315839)
The lord made women so our earth can thrive. Women, like men, do things that only women can do. To call them disgusting is shameful. To deface god's creations is shameful.

Joe, I hope you will read the Bible so you can participate here successfully. In particular, note 1 Corinthians 11 where God's words tell women to cover themselves. It is men who made our earth thrive.

WWJDnow 02-06-2024 01:43 AM

Quote:

Women, like men, do things that only women can do.

This is true. If women would restrict their activities to cooking, cleaning, raising children, and obeying their husbands, the world would be a much better place. Thank God for women who take this to heart.

This does not mean that I want to be exposed to women's unclean lady parts on a regular basis, however. There's a reason the Bible tells us to put our women away out of sight during their periods, and it's not just so we don't have to deal with their monthly mood swings.

Cranky Old Man 02-06-2024 01:50 PM

Quote:

It's you who should be shameful of herself. You are too lazy to even press the shift key for Lord or God. Disgusting! And yet more proof all women are disgusting.

I suppose the only reason you shortly exist before going to Hell for all eternity is to provide proof that all women are indeed disgusting and that women should not be allowed to vote, talk or write.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-06-2024 08:53 PM

Quote:

Women, like men, do things that only women can do.

This strikes me as one of the more peculiar statements made on these forums - at least, recently. Are you claiming that men do things that only women can do? I am only a woman, but it seems to me that there is some problem with this assertion.

MitzaLizalor 02-12-2024 08:35 AM

Quote:

The lord made women so our earth can thrive.

If that's the case, why did He make men?