The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Guess I gotta? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116970)

terranble 11-02-2019 09:11 PM

Guess I gotta?

Hi, I'm terranble, an I'm here to prove whatever you say wrong.That's it.

I guess I gotta answer stuff?
"What Church do you go to?" - None. I ocasionally go with friends on Christmas, but that's it.
"Favorite Bible Verse?" - James 2:1-4
"How You came to Love Jesus?" - Love's a strong word, more like... Moderately hate.

Anyway, hi. I'm here to ruin people's arguments. If you want to argue about something personally, ask for my discord. I might send it :)

Basilissa 11-02-2019 09:20 PM

Re: Guess I gotta?

Quote:

Originally Posted by terranble (Post 1259613)

OK. That sounds like fun! :thumbsup:

Here it goes:
Hydroxylic acid is essential for most, if not all, life forms on Earth.

Please prove me wrong! :thumbsup:

Quote:

"What Church do you go to?" - None. I ocasionally go with friends on Christmas, but that's it.
That's a shame. :(
Quote:

Good choice! Yeah, we don't like men in gay clothing (James 2:3), either!
Quote:

"How You came to Love Jesus?" - Love's a strong word, more like... Moderately hate.
Why? Did He touch you in inappropriate places?!? :fear2:

Quote:

Anyway, hi. I'm here to ruin people's arguments. If you want to argue about something personally, ask for my discord. I might send it :)
I googled what that is and - nope, not interested.

Didymus Much 11-02-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

...Anyway, hi. I'm here to ruin people's arguments...

Starting with your own. :thumbdown:

Protip: basing your intro on logical fallacies is not a winning play.

And you only "have" to do anything the True Christians™ ask if you want to keep posting here. That's YOUR choice, not theirs.

So did your Mom raise a kid capable of behaving themselves for a short while in someone else's house, or not?

terranble 11-02-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1259615)
Hydroxylic acid is essential for most, if not all, life forms on Earth.

Please prove me wrong! :thumbsup:

Hydrochloric Acid can dissolve skin, hurt ecosystems, and you can not drink it.

HCA is not recommended if you want to live.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-02-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terranble (Post 1259620)

What has that got to do with Sister Basilissa's statement, which doesn't mention hydrochloric acid?

(And, incidentally, it's false to say you can't drink hydrochloric acid. Obviously you can if you choose to do so. That's not to say it's a good idea, but it is possible.)

Basilissa 11-02-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

:facepalm: Good grief, you are even dumber than I imagined! What you said would be an awesome rebuke if I were talking about hydrochloric acid. I, however, wrote about hydroxylic acid. Yuuuuuge difference!

terranble 11-02-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1259623)
:facepalm: Good grief, you are even dumber than I imagined! What you said would be an awesome rebuke if I were talking about hydrochloric acid. I, however, wrote about hydroxylic acid. Yuuuuuge difference!

Oh yeah, my bad...
... Sometimes I wonder if I was raised in a catholic school, too.

Now if you excuse me, I will be drowning myself in hydroxylic acid.

handmaiden 11-02-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terranble (Post 1259626)
Oh yeah, my bad...

?? :huh: ??

Very few here at Landover Baptist were raised in--or rather educated in--Catholic schools.

Those that were have managed to overcome that disadvantage.

Basilissa 11-02-2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Sometimes I wonder if I was raised in a catholic school, too.

I don't - kids in Catholic schools are exposed to way too much science due to their Popes' ultra-liberal stance on science, evolution, etc. You just don't seem like someone who was exposed to a lot of science. :)
Quote:

Now if you excuse me, I will be drowning myself in hydroxylic acid.
I'm still waiting for you to prove what I said wrong. :(

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-02-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah, my bad...

If you have difficult sitting down or lax muscles in your lower parts, you probably were.

If you feel an uncontrollable urge to kneel before graven images, you're probably catholic.

If you feel that wizened relics are more valuable than life, I'd say you're catholic.

If you think that Jesus takes any notice of His mother, then you're looking catholic.

If you need a set of beads to count above 10 - you're catholic.

If you have seen at least 23 miraculous appearances of Jesus's image on toast, subway walls and tree stumps - yep... you've guessed it, you're catholic.

If you think some man in a dress sitting in a darkened box can forgive you, I'm willing to put money on your being catholic.

How are you doing so far?

BibleReader2231 11-02-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

HCA is not recommended if you want to live.

Your body actually makes it in your stomach to help dissolve food. It’s not what Dear sister Basilissa was asking but it is essential for most forms of life. You atheists are always quick to get in an upset without reading anything. Why not start by reading The Bible before you start making judgments about it? Also, spell ASSUME.

MitzaLizalor 11-04-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

What on earth is A?

Isabella White 11-04-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Hello, Miss :hell-2:bound Terranble: I'm a bit late in my usual posting to you, a newcomer, as I was away for the weekend. But, I see that you've managed to find your way to :forum-fancy:. It's a shame, though, that your intent is not to worship with the :true-fancy: servants of the :lord-fancy: :god-fancy: Almighty, but, rather, to argue and act like an annoying smartypants who likes to go, "yappity yappity yappity".

The truth, Miss, is that you are headed straight to :hell-4:, unless you give your wretched life over to the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, and ask :him-fancy: to forgive you for your horrible, disgusting sins, and to accept :him-fancy: as your one and only :savior-fancy:.

If you're thinking that you're going to provoke the :true-fancy: believers here at :landover-fancy: into entering into silly back-and-forth nonsense, then you will find youself playing by yourself in a corner. We are here to lift high the :blood:-stained banner of Salvation and not to engage in immature games. We do have our standards here -- this you must realize and accept.

I shall leave you with a bit of blessed advice from the :kjv1611::

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

It is my hope and prayer that you will repent of your sins -- before it is too late. You may thank us later.

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Basilissa 11-04-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1259689)
What on earth is A?

I do not know, Sister, but I think we can safely assume that "A" is not the letter grade this poor kid is going to receive in his/her/its chemistry class, if he/she/it insists on writing "HCA" instead of HCl! :giggle:

Once was lost 11-04-2019 07:15 PM

I been away on Missionary work in Canada for quite some time and have returned. Seems we still get the Retards showing up.:angry:

The Attention Seeker Jen 11-04-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1259689)
What on earth is A?

It's the first letter in the alphabet.

MitzaLizalor 11-04-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenNettles (Post 1259708)
It's the first letter in the alphabet.

Which alphabet?

MitzaLizalor 11-04-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1259694)
I do not know, Sister, but I think we can safely assume that "A" is not the letter grade this poor kid is going to receive in his/her/its chemistry class, if he/she/it insists on writing "HCA" instead of HCl! :giggle:

I think maybe it's confusion zesting too much lemon. I have a lovely lemon tree and some great recipes for lemon jubes rolled in icing sugar. Did you know fresh shoots from lemon trees make a yummy addition to tajine-simmered meats? I usually add dates or even that "brinjal" chutney made from aubergines and a bit of honey.