The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What is the wimpiest nation in the world? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21874)

Bobby-Joe 09-18-2009 05:35 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 401561)
The kid is what?4 years old?

and? If the kid wasn't a flaming homer he would be trying to tap that backside like a real man would. The only reason a NOT gay man would be not trying to copulate with those harlots would be if he is a Christian.

The child clearly isn't a Christian so the child is clearly gay.

the know nothing 09-18-2009 09:15 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 401565)
and? If the kid wasn't a flaming homer he would be trying to tap that backside like a real man would. The only reason a NOT gay man would be not trying to copulate with those harlots would be if he is a Christian.

The child clearly isn't a Christian so the child is clearly gay.

XD Dude...
I can't even answer to that...xD
You really made me laugh...

Johnnyboy 09-18-2009 09:45 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Portugal. Hands down. Not even close. These guys make the Greeks look like bad #sses.



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ese_army01.jpg

I'm sorry if the extreme gayness of this image offends anyone.

God Bless:innocent:

Johnnyboy 09-18-2009 09:56 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Lets see if Portugals Navy can dig them out of the depths of wimpness.






http://www.afsouth.nato.int/JFCN_Ope...vour/13718.JPG


Going to have to give that one a Fail.:lol:

the know nothing 09-19-2009 11:43 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
The rest of Europe call the portuguese army iron man with wooden weapons...They're fag?Tell that in their face...

Pastor Ezekiel 09-19-2009 11:47 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 401898)
The rest of Europe call the portuguese army iron man with wooden weapons...They're fag?Tell that in their face...

I don't think that anyone here could stand the smell of their sinking garlic breath. :bad:

Even you know enough to not capitalize the name of that limp-wristed cesspool. :lol:

the know nothing 09-19-2009 12:36 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 401900)
I don't think that anyone here could stand the smell of their sinking garlic breath. :bad:

Even you know enough to not capitalize the name of that limp-wristed cesspool. :lol:

Just because I forgot...But I don't usually capitaliza anything.
So you're telling me that no one in America has bad breath...xD

Pastor Ezekiel 09-19-2009 01:05 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 401908)
Just because I forgot...But I don't usually capitaliza anything.
So you're telling me that no one in America has bad breath...xD

Normal (i.e., White) Americans sure don't.

May I ask why you are here? You seem to be a colossal waste of God's precious bandwidth. When are you going to start worshiping God? :threaten:

BTW: Proper American capitalization is a requirement here. Don't be lazy. :angry:

the know nothing 09-19-2009 01:16 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 401914)
Normal (i.e., White) Americans sure don't.

May I ask why you are here? You seem to be a colossal waste of God's precious bandwidth. When are you going to start worshiping God? :threaten:

BTW: Proper American capitalization is a requirement here. Don't be lazy. :angry:

God's bandwith?xD I like to read your opinions about some subjects....By the way...And I know this is off topic...What do you think about dogs?(this isn't a joke.)

Brother Temperance 09-19-2009 07:22 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 401898)
The rest of Europe call the portuguese army iron man with wooden weapons...They're fag?Tell that in their face...

Did you know that the Portuguese stayed nazi until the 70s, when the entire Portuguese army turned into a bunch of long-haired layabouts and decided they'd rather be commies because it sounded like less effort? Sickening, but true. They actually called it the "carnation revolution" because of how sissified it was. Portugal was filled with this kind of scene:
http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/hom...mages/carn.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p25April74.jpg http://unurth.com/media/39692/adres_...volution_1.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pqgJ1nt3_2...600/europa.jpg
An army does not get any gayer than that.
No wonder most of their navy consists of these:
http://www.aboututila.com/Photos/Ada...n-o-War-02.JPG

the know nothing 09-19-2009 09:10 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 401997)
Did you know that the Portuguese stayed nazi until the 70s, when the entire Portuguese army turned into a bunch of long-haired layabouts and decided they'd rather be commies because it sounded like less effort? Sickening, but true. They actually called it the "carnation revolution" because of how sissified it was. Portugal was filled with this kind of scene:
http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/hom...mages/carn.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p25April74.jpg http://unurth.com/media/39692/adres_...volution_1.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pqgJ1nt3_2...600/europa.jpg
An army does not get any gayer than that.
No wonder most of their navy consists of these:
http://www.aboututila.com/Photos/Ada...n-o-War-02.JPG

Nazi...Man you really don't know nothing...Portugal was one of the few European countries that weren't invaded.
Portugal was under a dictatorship until 25 April 1975.It was then when the military decided to put an end to it.
It was called carnation revolution because it was a "peaceful" revolution.Nobody died.They're gay because of that?
Well If you think that 0 casualities is gay it's your point of view but i doubt you go to heaven with those thaughts:S

Oakland "Reb" Griner 09-19-2009 09:35 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
I suppose that blue neckerchief signifies the particular variety of homersixual depravities that unGodly soldier will inflict on his willing (and not so willing) male conquests.

Disgusting.




Brother Temperance 09-20-2009 04:04 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402026)
Nazi...Man you really don't know nothing...Portugal was one of the few European countries that weren't invaded.
Portugal was under a dictatorship until 25 April 1975.It was then when the military decided to put an end to it.
It was called carnation revolution because it was a "peaceful" revolution.Nobody died.They're gay because of that?
Well If you think that 0 casualities is gay it's your point of view but i doubt you go to heaven with those thaughts:S

Yes. It's very very gay. For instance, World War One was quite manly, and hundreds of thousands of people died in it. In contrast, ballet is totally gay, and no-one ever dies from it. When even your communist revolution resembles ballet and just involves a bunch of queers throwing flowers at each other, you know your country is horrifically gay.

the know nothing 09-21-2009 12:15 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 402165)
Yes. It's very very gay. For instance, World War One was quite manly, and hundreds of thousands of people died in it. In contrast, ballet is totally gay, and no-one ever dies from it. When even your communist revolution resembles ballet and just involves a bunch of queers throwing flowers at each other, you know your country is horrifically gay.

No one threw flowers....You are really stupid...I like the way you talk about things you don't even know about...

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-21-2009 12:20 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Woohoo! The Portugeuse! Way to defend a country that has had no relevance on the world stage for over 400 years! I suppose next you're going to tell us to respect Babylon for it's almighty power? :lol:

Also, Portugal's lack of invasions (save for the infamous Moor invasion) is due to geography, not military. Portugal is situated on a far corner of Europe, on the west end of the Iberian peninsula. There is no strategic value at all for any European nation to hold Portugal. It's simply the armpit of Europe and everyone knows that.

Brother Temperance 09-21-2009 04:29 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402445)
No one threw flowers...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...p25April74.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pqgJ1nt3_2...320/europa.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...9J0Jp/340x.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DA0GxpM0ow...on_soldier.jpg
It would appear that what the Portugese lack in testosterone, they make up for with flowers and lies. :thumbdown:

the know nothing 09-21-2009 04:32 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 402446)
Woohoo! The Portugeuse! Way to defend a country that has had no relevance on the world stage for over 400 years! I suppose next you're going to tell us to respect Babylon for it's almighty power? :lol:

Also, Portugal's lack of invasions (save for the infamous Moor invasion) is due to geography, not military. Portugal is situated on a far corner of Europe, on the west end of the Iberian peninsula. There is no strategic value at all for any European nation to hold Portugal. It's simply the armpit of Europe and everyone knows that.

No problem.At least it's a peaceful country...And there are almost no trans;)

Nobar King 09-21-2009 04:38 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402483)
No problem.At least it's a peaceful country...And there are almost no trans;)

Do you mean transsexuals, or trans fats?

H. Montague Worthington 09-21-2009 06:09 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Portuguese is a stupid language, too. Like all sissy countries, they have masculine and feminine articles attached to every noun. But the Portuguese go the extra mile (ou "kilometro," se voce prefer) by having one of the most common spoken words-- "Thank You"-- masculine or feminine depending on the SPEAKER. Men say "obrigado" and women say "obrigada." So you're likely to get a giant "Obrigada!!" in response if you compliment the Portuguese military on their FABULOUS berets.

Johnnyboy 09-21-2009 10:28 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Granted, Argentina is no Portugal, but its definitely worth mentioning. Thats a whole bunch of wimpiness gathered together.




http://cusack.norumbega.co.uk/wp-con...6/lospatr1.jpg

Definitely. :thumbdown:

the know nothing 09-21-2009 11:05 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 402515)
Portuguese is a stupid language, too. Like all sissy countries, they have masculine and feminine articles attached to every noun. But the Portuguese go the extra mile (ou "kilometro," se voce prefer) by having one of the most common spoken words-- "Thank You"-- masculine or feminine depending on the SPEAKER. Men say "obrigado" and women say "obrigada." So you're likely to get a giant "Obrigada!!" in response if you compliment the Portuguese military on their FABULOUS berets.

It's a complex language...So it's too hard for you American to understand it..

Bobby-Joe 09-21-2009 11:10 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402576)
It's a complex language...So it's too hard for you American to understand it..

That takes a rare kind of mixture of cluelessness and arrogance to say this to a bunch of English speakers. :rolleyes:

H. Montague Worthington 09-22-2009 12:29 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402576)
It's a complex language...So it's too hard for you American to understand it..

Otimo! E tipico pra um malfeitor inferior fazer visita este fórum divino para difundir-se mentiras e estupidez. Voce designou um nome perfeito: "The Know Nothing." Estamos somente dois lados, rapaz: o lado de Jesus e o lado do Satanás.

E a Guarda Nacional Republicana é um organização muito gay, Capitão Sapatão.

the know nothing 09-22-2009 02:09 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 402579)
That takes a rare kind of mixture of cluelessness and arrogance to say this to a bunch of English speakers. :rolleyes:

The one who says hawaii is in Africa has spoken.

the know nothing 09-22-2009 02:13 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 402598)
Otimo! E tipico pra um malfeitor inferior fazer visita este fórum divino para difundir-se mentiras e estupidez. Voce designou um nome perfeito: "The Know Nothing." Estamos somente dois lados, rapaz: o lado de Jesus e o lado do Satanás.

E a Guarda Nacional Republicana é um organização muito gay, Capitão Sapatão.

xD Bad portuguese....That google translation wasn't perfect.

H. Montague Worthington 09-22-2009 03:30 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402758)
xD Bad portuguese....That google translation wasn't perfect.

Google translation, nothing! I picked up quite a bit of Portuguese on several extended "business" trips to Macau, Brazil, and Angola... so excuse me for the algarviada. But to say that I have no understanding or ability to understand the language is ridiculous. (You'll note that I even made a pun in the language by calling you "Capitão Sapatão").

Nevertheless, the topic is the wimpiest countries in the world.... and I am confidently nominating Portugal. We've compiled quite a bit of evidence in this thread to support the latent homosexural tendencies of the Portuguese people, none of which you have made more than a token attempt at refuting.

the know nothing 09-22-2009 03:51 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 402769)
Google translation, nothing! I picked up quite a bit of Portuguese on several extended "business" trips to Macau, Brazil, and Angola... so excuse me for the algarviada. But to say that I have no understanding or ability to understand the language is ridiculous. (You'll note that I even made a pun in the language by calling you "Capitão Sapatão").

Nevertheless, the topic is the wimpiest countries in the world.... and I am confidently nominating Portugal. We've compiled quite a bit of evidence in this thread to support the latent homosexural tendencies of the Portuguese people, none of which you have made more than a token attempt at refuting.

I don't have to refute nothing.I could give you the best arguments possible...But you would still be stubborn and stay with your opinion...So...What's the point in arguing?

Brother Temperance 09-22-2009 03:59 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402776)
I could give you the best arguments possible...

The best arguments possible for a Portugese. They probably amount to "quack quack I hate God". What you can't do is give us a convincing argument.

Bobby-Joe 09-22-2009 04:01 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 402757)
The one who says hawaii is in Africa has spoken.

and, logically in Africa they speak African? What do you expect them to speak; Dutch, English, French or Egyptian? :wacko:

the know nothing 09-22-2009 05:08 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 402780)
and, logically in Africa they speak African? What do you expect them to speak; Dutch, English, French or Egyptian? :wacko:

Are you joking?

Michael's Hand 09-30-2009 10:43 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Portugal?
:o
What is this, another Middle-Eastern-Allahu-Akhbar nation? :fear2:

And how did you find a computer? Working as a janitor in our embassy there, right? :angry:

I propose to sent a letter of complaint there to stop foreigners abusing our God-given superior technology.

the know nothing 10-04-2009 02:10 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael's Hand (Post 405106)
Portugal?
:o
What is this, another Middle-Eastern-Allahu-Akhbar nation? :fear2:

And how did you find a computer? Working as a janitor in our embassy there, right? :angry:

I propose to sent a letter of complaint there to stop foreigners abusing our God-given superior technology.

Shut up stupid...
You really are American...Dumb as everything.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-05-2009 12:49 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 406597)
Shut up stupid...
You really are American...Dumb as everything.

Listen up maggot: America is God's favorite country! Don't you come in here hurling your foreign hatred! Don't make me have to Pray to Jesus for your destruction. :threaten:

Because I will, buster! :badmood:

Meek and Humble 10-05-2009 02:54 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
God's righteous wrath against Portugal revealed! http://www.fire.uni-freiburg.de/GFMC...0050823_pt.htm

Maybe if you spent less time worrying if Sporting would beat Benfica, and more time reading the Bible, God would have spared you these fires.

the know nothing 10-05-2009 10:05 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 406782)
God's righteous wrath against Portugal revealed! http://www.fire.uni-freiburg.de/GFMC...0050823_pt.htm

Maybe if you spent less time worrying if Sporting would beat Benfica, and more time reading the Bible, God would have spared you these fires.

Yeah...Because there aren't fires in America...

Michael's Hand 10-05-2009 10:23 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 406597)
Shut up stupid...
You really are American...Dumb as everything.

You know where America is, because we are the greatest nation on Earth. We are chosen by God to lead, and the likes of you should be grateful. :innocent:

I don't know where that rat-hole of yours is. And why should I? You are in an AMERICAN board, speaking OUR language. :lol:

So, who owns who, I say?

Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid. 1 Timothy 5:25

Bobby-Joe 10-05-2009 03:41 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 407012)
Yeah...Because there aren't fires in America...

Yes, were do the fires always occur; California! Not part of the United States GLORY!

You never hear of fires in Iowa, do you?

releaseme 10-05-2009 04:04 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
I reckon Italy would be a top runner.

H. Montague Worthington 10-05-2009 04:54 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
I see where the Socialists under José Sócrates (full name: José Sócrates Manuel Mário Luis Conchita Sergio Gonalves João Carlos Joaquim Cunha das Freitas Gonçalves Batatinha Carvalho Pinto de Sousa) were re-elected in Portugal last week.

Disgusting.

Meek and Humble 10-06-2009 05:42 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
The most famous person in Portugal right now is probably some soccer player called Renaldo. Here's a picture of him:

http://sarahroom.files.wordpress.com..._shopping1.jpg

Looks like a disgusting metrosexual. Not only that, he is constantly bursting into tears on field like a little girl:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/ronaldo-crying.JPG

http://www.superyildizlar.com/wp-con...do_cry_big.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...50_754347a.jpg

http://img.ssz.co.za/040705RonaldoCryingGbg.jpg

I've seen AMERICAN athletes break limbs and not get that upset. And I think THESE photos speak for themselves!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._homoeroti.jpg

http://www.staragora.com/images/flux...ec103275f4.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JSbBOSfzyY...th%2Bcoach.jpg

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/...ldo_rooney.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/joypink88/R4jS6.../Ronaldo+6.jpg

http://www.casualinistanbul.com/casu...adjustment.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...90_468x567.jpg

DISGUSTING!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved