The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Women don't even count as people. The Bible shows us! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=22161)

eliot mayfield 05-21-2009 05:49 PM

Women don't even count as people. The Bible shows us!

Numbers 3

14:
And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, saying,
15: Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them.
16: And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD, as he was commanded.

Females do not count. Only males count in the eyes of the Lord. Ww must remember this in our dealing with the female sex. THEY DON"T AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!!!
Now we have to ask ourselves why are they allowed to vote if they don't count?
The Bible says a woman's virginity has worth:
50 Shekels, Deuteronomy Chap 22 verse 29:
Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

As a matter of fact, God doesn't even want to see women in his church!
Deuteronomy 16 verse 16
Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty

Keep this in mind men. We have been far too lenient in our dealings with the women on these boards. We need to start keeping them in their place!
Why are they even on the Internet? They have the house spotless? The dinner is done and the dishes washed? Lunches packed for the next day?
Bowling trophies sparkling? Garden watered and weeded?

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-21-2009 09:24 PM

Re: Women don't even count as people. The Bible shows us!

Bear in mind that daughters are a good thing to offer as prizes or rewards.

Jos:15:16: And Caleb said, He that smiteth Kirjath-sepher, and taketh it, to him will I give Achsah my daughter to wife.
Jos:15:17: And Othniel the son of Kenaz, the brother of Caleb, took it: and he gave him Achsah his daughter to wife.

In this instance the lucky winner was Caleb's nephew.

I see no reason to consult your wife or daughter on this, but I do urge fathers to be responsible – take a critical look at your daughter – and, to avoid unpleasantness afterwards, ask yourselves subjectively, “Is she a worthy prize?”

Pastor Ezekiel 05-22-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 326656)
I do urge fathers to be responsible – take a critical look at your daughter – and, to avoid unpleasantness afterwards, ask yourselves subjectively, “Is she a worthy prize?”

And if she isn't, God gives us the option of eating her.

Quote:

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. -- Leviticus 26:29

And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters. -- Deuteronomy 28:53

And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend. -- Jeremiah19:9

In His infinite wisdom, God also gives us sound advice on selling daughters....

Quote:

Exodus 21:7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant.....
Praise Jesus!! Who can say that God doesn't love Mankind? :yahoo:

I am a Tool 05-26-2009 01:27 AM

Do you guys hate women?

Love
~Truth

Pastor Ezekiel 05-26-2009 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a Tool (Post 327998)
Do you guys hate women?

Love
~Truth

What a stupid question! Of course we don't hate women. We love and respect them exactly as the Holy Bible commands. It's you liberal heathens who hate women. You forced them to vote, to take jobs away from men, even to preach in your false Christian churches! :angry:

BrainLock 05-26-2009 05:21 AM

I hope you people realize that most verses you've quoted can be viewed as metaphors.

Tertius The Scribe 05-26-2009 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lok172 (Post 328113)
I hope you people realize that most verses you've quoted can be viewed as metaphors.

I hope you realize that I can view your entire post as a metaphor for atheism. :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 05-26-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lok172 (Post 328113)

Please show us where it says not to follow every word of the Holy Bible.

I can show you where it says quite the contrary.

Quote:

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all
Our church doctrine can be found here. Better study up before offering your unsaved opinions.

BrainLock 05-26-2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe (Post 328114)
I hope you realize that I can view your entire post as a metaphor for atheism. :thumbdown:

That doesn't even make sense, my post was neutral, theres no reason for you to attack me twice whilst stating that I'm not an atheist, I'm a devout Christian(saying this for the 2nd time).

Pastor Ezekiel 05-26-2009 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lok (Post 328120)
That doesn't even make sense, my post was neutral, theres no reason for you to attack me twice whilst stating that I'm not an atheist, I'm a devout Christian(saying this for the 2nd time).

Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section. Tell us about your devoutness, your favorite verses, your church. We can't wait to hear all about it.

BrainLock 05-26-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 328121)
Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section. Tell us about your devoutness, your favorite verses, your church. We can't wait to hear all about it.

Why is there such hostility towards me? And I'll get on the introduction in a bit. I hope we can be friends later on.

Tertius The Scribe 05-26-2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

You know what doesn't make sense? You obviously lying about your atheism and God-mockery. And we all know liars are going to Satan's Eternal Barbeque (where they rightfully belong) when they die!

BrainLock 05-26-2009 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe (Post 328125)
You know what doesn't make sense? You obviously lying about your atheism and God-mockery. And we all know liars are going to Satan's Eternal Barbeque (where they rightfully belong) when they die!

I'm obviously not welcome here for unknown reasons, I've stated before that I'm a Christian which is my word against yours yet apparently I must have some sort of evidence to prove my spirituality.

Tertius The Scribe 05-26-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lok (Post 328127)
I'm obviously not welcome here for unknown reasons, I've stated before that I'm a Christian which is my word against yours yet apparently I must have some sort of evidence to prove my spirituality.

Well obviously. Any opinion not based on sound evidence is ridiculous! Why, what do you think we are, savages in Ornamental Asialand that think the Earth revolves around the Sun? :lol:

BrainLock 05-26-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe (Post 328148)
Well obviously. Any opinion not based on sound evidence is ridiculous! Why, what do you think we are, savages in Ornamental Asialand that think the Earth revolves around the Sun? :lol:

You don't the Earth revolves around the Sun? This explains a lot.

Tertius The Scribe 05-26-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lok (Post 328155)
You don't [think] the Earth revolves around the Sun? This explains a lot.

Aha! EVEN MORE evidence of your illiterate bigotry! Will it never end? You judge me on the acceptance of one doctrine, and one doctrine alone!

I was only trying to be your friend by telling you the truth, and you've deeply saddened me. If only I could save you (a false Christian, atheist, God-mocking, doped-up, communist, hippy-crit, phallus-throwing, liar racist) and your soul. Oh, if only you would repent before it's too late and the fires of hell swallow you whole, if only...

BrainLock 05-26-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe (Post 328170)
Aha! EVEN MORE evidence of your illiterate bigotry! Will it never end? You judge me on the acceptance of one doctrine, and one doctrine alone!

I was only trying to be your friend by telling you the truth, and you've deeply saddened me. If only I could save you (a false Christian, atheist, God-mocking, doped-up, communist, hippy-crit, phallus-throwing, liar racist) and your soul. Oh, if only you would repent before it's too late and the fires of hell swallow you whole, if only...

Forgetting one word does not count as illiteracy, yet continuing to use the wrong word(phalluses), constantly misspelling, and failed reading comprehension IS illiteracy. And I haven't judged you on one doctrine, you've shown more than just that. No one is buying "I was trying to be a friend" card, you were obviously provoking me with many insults aimed towards my spirituality, political affiliation, and lifestyle which I've stated before that I'm a Right-winged Christian and definitely not a hippy, I've never done drugs in my life except pharmaceutical! I'm starting to think this is a troll forum.

Tertius The Scribe 05-26-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lok (Post 328427)
Forgetting one word does not count as illiteracy, yet continuing to use the wrong word(phalluses), constantly misspelling, and failed reading comprehension IS illiteracy. And I haven't judged you on one doctrine, you've shown more than just that. No one is buying "I was trying to be a friend" card, you were obviously provoking me with many insults aimed towards my spirituality, political affiliation, and lifestyle which I've stated before that I'm a Right-winged Christian and definitely not a hippy, I've never done drugs in my life except pharmaceutical! I'm starting to think this is a troll forum.

You think I'm a troll? You're the one provoking me, you left-wing Pagan hippie!

Now, when you get off the drugs, repent against your sins, and when you feel like not throwing logical phalluses around anymore, we can can have an intelligent agreement in unison without any dissention discussion on world matters.

Hellbent day to you sir or madam. I do not talk to trolls with no respect for anybody else. :angry:

BrainLock 05-26-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tertius The Scribe (Post 328433)
You think I'm a troll? You're the one provoking me, you left-wing Pagan hippie!

Now, when you get off the drugs, repent against your sins, and when you feel like not throwing logical phalluses around anymore, we can can have an intelligent agreement in unison without any dissention discussion on world matters.

Hellbent day to you sir or madam. I do not talk to trolls with no respect for anybody else. :angry:

I'll agree to your proposition when you stop calling me a "hippy on drugs" or other childish nonsense. And for the third time phalluses mean penis, you're meaning to say "fallacies"

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-26-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

I'm a devout Christian(saying this for the 2nd time).

I'm trying hard to believe what you say, for I am a trusting soul, yet your surprise at women being less than men and to be bundled in with goods and chattels leads me to think that there are certain verses of God's Holy Word that you choose to ignore as this doesn't quite fit into your liberal outlook.

At the same time, you wish to have the benefits of a Heavenly Father - you therefore imagine a minor god that might agree with you and shape him from the bits of the Bible you like.

Anything you like, is His Word - anything you do not is a "metaphor" and only you know which is which... I think not.

Sir, there is nothing "devout" about your Christianity and there is no Christianity about you.:angry: