The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Jeddi master, the Star Wars fanboy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3592)

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 01:34 AM

Jeddi master, the Star Wars fanboy

*Bows head Slightly*
You can Call me the Jedi master from what ive seen i dont understand why you people hate others for other ideas i mean thats what makes the world great we can Make the world better with working together

AncientFireRisen 06-18-2007 01:36 AM

Re: Well Hello there

Good to see you, Jedi! WE ARE FOUR-FOLD STRONG! Sorry, I just had to say that. I refered my sisters too.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-18-2007 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74768)
*Bows head Slightly*
You can Call me the Jedi master from what ive seen i dont understand why you people hate others for other ideas i mean thats what makes the world great we can Make the world better with working together

Other ideas are from Satan and their only purpose is to undercut the Word of God. What's not to hate when it comes to sin like that?
We can make the world a better place by following God's commands, word for word, letter by letter. Working together for Jesus. It's not only not that hard, it's quite glorious, I have to say!

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 74793)
Other ideas are from Satan and their only purpose is to undercut the Word of God. What's not to hate when it comes to sin like that?
We can make the world a better place by following God's commands, word for word, letter by letter. Working together for Jesus. It's not only not that hard, it's quite glorious, I have to say!

You do realize that that is compleatly wrong dont you? The way i look at how God thinks is this: just be a good person and thats all that matters. and isnt that what we shuld all be looking for not what religion we are. Look at it this way in realaty there are things that every one agrees on: no killing, and treating others the way you would be treated from what ive seen most people (radicals and Zeliots excluded) agree that this is what we shuld be striveing for.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-18-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74796)
You do realize that that is compleatly wrong dont you? The way i look at how God thinks is this: just be a good person and thats all that matters. and isnt that what we shuld all be looking for not what religion we are. Look at it this way in realaty there are things that every one agrees on: no killing, and treating others the way you would be treated from what ive seen most people (radicals and Zeliots excluded) agree that this is what we shuld be striveing for.

And what exactly do you base my "compleat wrongness" on? I have the Bible. You have... what? Wishful thinking and Satan pulling your strings, that's what.

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus Himself said that we shall only worship and serve God, and no others! That means your hippy nonsense goes completely against Jesus and completely against God!

As far as "no killing" goes, maybe we should have a talk about witches, sodomites, and rebellious children...

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 74798)
And what exactly do you base my "compleat wrongness" on? I have the Bible. You have... what? Wishful thinking and Satan pulling your strings, that's what.

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Jesus Himself said that we shall only worship and serve God, and no others! That means your hippy nonsense goes completely against Jesus and completely against God!

As far as "no killing" goes, maybe we should have a talk about witches, sodomites, and rebellious children...

ok Step away from the bible and take a deep breath the bible isnt the only book for guidence it you must look at all of the posabilatys there are some good things that came out of the bible and some bad things *coughf*Witch hunts*cough* if you look thrugh the historys any Religion has its bad things and its good we are all the same we are all made out of the same material as every one else Even Jeasus said so once and awile so dont look at others and Judge them on what they beleave instead judge them by there charictor

also i would like it if you would please stop haveing it call me a "Unsaved trash" like my Signature indecates i am a Protecter of Pease and Justace so if you would please remove something that is not true and is also a harmfull remark

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-18-2007 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74803)
ok Step away from the bible and take a deep breath the bible isnt the only book for guidence it you must look at all of the posabilatys there are some good things that came out of the bible and some bad things *coughf*Witch hunts*cough* if you look thrugh the historys any Religion has its bad things and its good we are all the same we are all made out of the same material as every one else Even Jeasus said so once and awile so dont look at others and Judge them on what they beleave instead judge them by there charictor

also i would like it if you would please stop haveing it call me a "Unsaved trash" like my Signature indecates i am a Protecter of Pease and Justace so if you would please remove something that is not true and is also a harmfull remark

You want us to lie? You are Unsaved Trash, and every post you make just shines a harsher and harsher light on that! I don't know if I can put up with your misspelled blasphemy much longer.

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 74804)
You want us to lie? You are Unsaved Trash, and every post you make just shines a harsher and harsher light on that! I don't know if I can put up with your misspelled blasphemy much longer.

That is quite rude I havent done anything to you once all i have done is Given questions to wich you have avoided answering also i have Dysgraphia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia

i have the Adult vershon of it so please make fun of my spelling not and if you wish to follow the bible follow one of Jeasuses rules "Treat others the way you would want to be treated"

Pastor Ezekiel 06-18-2007 03:44 AM

Well it must be nice to live in a free form fantasy world, where you can just make up whatever nonsense you want, pull it straight out of your ass, pretend you are ninja from a crappy 30 year old movie, and spit on Jesus because your personal theory of how God works doesn't quite fit in with the Holy KJV Bible. Isn't that fun for you....

Boy, you can stomp your feet all you like, but Jesus always wins. JESUS CHRIST always wins. You need to get that through your thick skull boy, and stop trying to tell yourself that you're a gook. Accept Jesus as your Savior, or die 1,000 deaths a day in everlasting hellfire. :angry:

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-18-2007 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74808)
That is quite rude I havent done anything to you once all i have done is Given questions to wich you have avoided answering also i have Dysgraphia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia

i have the Adult vershon of it so please make fun of my spelling not and if you wish to follow the bible follow one of Jeasuses rules "Treat others the way you would want to be treated"

I'm sorry to hear you're retarded. :( I was hoping we'd be able to help you find Jesus, but you obviously can't comprehend His Word and have been doomed since the womb.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0307/retarded.html

Pastor Ezekiel 06-18-2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74808)

i have the Adult version of it so please make fun of my spelling not and if you wish to follow the bible follow one of Jeasuses rules "Treat others the way you would want to be treated"

Now you want us to feel sorry for you because you're a retarded? Not likely boy. God hates cripples, and there is no excuse for not using a dictionary and/or the spell check provided you by Jesus. You're just lazy, pure and simple. :thumbdown:

Stop being a whiner boy. Are you a homer or something? :glare:

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 74812)
Well it must be nice to live in a free form fantasy world, where you can just make up whatever nonsense you want, pull it straight out of your ass, pretend you are ninja from a crappy 30 year old movie, and spit on Jesus because your personal theory of how God works doesn't quite fit in with the Holy KJV Bible. Isn't that fun for you....

Boy, you can stomp your feet all you like, but Jesus always wins. JESUS CHRIST always wins. You need to get that through your thick skull boy, and stop trying to tell yourself that you're a gook. Accept Jesus as your Savior, or die 1,000 deaths a day in everlasting hellfire. :angry:

It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

first of all sence when do you get to judge what is a good movie? second of all Jedi is a Religion not an ofishal on but that realy dosent matter and lastly who are you to say what will happen to me or anyone after death? Death is a mistery

"Death is only the begining"

Warrior in Christ 06-18-2007 03:54 AM

What is this pantheism-loving Star Wars geek spouting off about?! It's a shame that due to your retardation you will never be able to inherit the kingdom of heaven. But let me tell you this my feeble minded annoyance: You should make good of this terrible fate that God has doomed you to and kill some Mudslimes in his name. It's the only way to make good of it. Of course this doesn't mean you're ever going to Heaven, but Hey! At least you'll make the world better. Maybe the Lord is done punishing your lineage after you, maybe not. But the less Mooselimbs alive, the better for your Children(I don't know if retards are allowed to have children, but if you are and you actually find some girl willing to take you in, go for it) and their Children.

SO basically, I know you won't be able to understand that because you're stupid and slow, so here's my message:

Kill a bunch of heathens in the name of God, it's what Jesus would have wanted.

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 74815)
Now you want us to feel sorry for you because you're a retarded? Not likely boy. God hates cripples, and there is no excuse for not using a dictionary and/or the spell check provided you by Jesus. You're just lazy, pure and simple. :thumbdown:

Stop being a whiner boy. Are you a homer or something? :glare:

ok obviously you are a homofobe and its HOMOSEXUAL... Though now that you mention it i do some times wish i was Homer "Donuts .... *Mouth hangs open with drool spilling out the side*" no im not a Homosexual im as strate as a lightsaber

also god dosent hate crippels i mean look at what jeasus did for those cripled also i would use Spell check if your thing would alow me to but realy it dosent on my end so dont yell at me for that

Warrior in Christ 06-18-2007 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74818)
ok obviously you are a homofobe and its HOMOSEXUAL... Though now that you mention it i do some times wish i was Homer "Donuts .... *Mouth hangs open with drool spilling out the side*" no im not a Homosexual im as strate as a lightsaber

also god dosent hate crippels i mean look at what jeasus did for those cripled also i would use Spell check if your thing would alow me to but realy it dosent on my end so dont yell at me for that

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CORRECT A GODLY PASTOR, HOMER!

You are obviously sick and vile. No doubt this has been passed down through the generations of your family, that's why God is punishing you know with retardation. Yeah, I bet you like to get your hands on all kinds of lightsaber you flaming Will and Grace fan...

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ (Post 74822)
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CORRECT A GODLY PASTOR, HOMER!

You are obviously sick and vile. No doubt this has been passed down through the generations of your family, that's why God is punishing you know with retardation. Yeah, I bet you like to get your hands on all kinds of lightsaber you flaming Will and Grace fan...

.. dear god you suck at insults

also Will and Grace sucked soooo much... i couldnt stand it at all

Pastor Ezekiel 06-18-2007 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Mistress (Post 74823)
.. dear god you suck at insults

also Will and Grace sucked soooo much... i couldnt stand it at all

2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Boy, at the end of the day, these are the words we live by. While you ride the short bus to your sheltered workshop, you might want to ponder them.

The Jabba Master 06-18-2007 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 74825)
2 Chronicles 15:13
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Boy, at the end of the day, these are the words we live by. While you ride the short bus to your sheltered workshop, you might want to ponder them.

I told you im Strate as in im not gay, also im a Phlosapher not a retard ... just becuse my spelling is bad dosent make me retarded it just means i have a brane defishency

also you need to realize that those rules are way out of date and are to harsh

Pastor Ezekiel 06-18-2007 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jedi Master (Post 74828)
I told you im Strate as in im not gay, also im a Phlosapher not a retard ... just becuse my spelling is bad dosent make me retarded it just means i have a brane defishency

also you need to realize that those rules are way out of date and are to harsh

Sweet Jesus you got it bad, don't you. I'll bet the doctor slapped your mother when you were born. :haha:

The only hope you have is to get on your knees and beg Christ to take over your pathetic life. He died for three days for our sins. He can cover you with blood and grace and maybe he'd even remove the curse of retardation you currently carry...if you Tithe enough.

Miss Hikari 06-18-2007 04:23 AM

Hi, The Jedi Master, I'm Hikari. I'm much nicer than these "True Christians" that keep insulting you left and right.

Just a question, Are you just a Star Wars fan, or you do really follow the Jedi religion?

-Hii