The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Catholic Perversion Throughout History (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=507)

Brother Temperance 10-14-2006 02:19 PM

Catholic Perversion Throughout History

This thread will be dedicated to the way that throughout history Catholics have systematically distorted the bible in order to discourage the natural healthy desire of a Saved adult for his wife and encourage pederasty. Of course, there are many other evil aspects to this cult – the idolatry, the cannibalism, the torture, the fish-worship – but they are covered in sufficient detail elsewhere. Needless to say, this thread is not suitable for the eyes of under-21s, or those who tithe less than 12%.

PAPIST PAEDOPHILES PUT PAGANS ABOVE THE BIBLE!

The pagan Seneca wrote: ‘All love for someone else’s wife is shameful. But it is also shameful to love one’s own wife immoderately… Nothing is more depraved than to love one’s spouse as if she were an adulteress.’
Is this a Christian, biblical attitude? Is this the attitude that Solomon took? NO! So, then why did Jerome quote it (in Against Jovinian I, 49) Why did he not quote the Bible instead, like any normal Christian? Because he was a Catlick, and Catlicks love paganism more than the Bible.

MARY-WORSHIPPING DEVIANTS HAVE ELEPHANT SEX!

The pagan pervert Pliny wrote (in Natural History 8,5) ‘Out of modesty, elephants never mate except in secret… They do it every two years, and then, it is said, never for more than five days. On the sixth they bathe in the river. Until then they do not return to the herd. They are unacquainted with adultery.’
We find a similar passage in the Introduction to the Devout Life (1609) by the bishop of Geneva, Francis de Sales, who wrote of elephants ‘He is only a clumsy animal and yet the most dignified one on earth and the one with the most understanding… He never changes his mate and tenderly loves the one he has chosen, with whom, however, he mates only every three years, and that only for five days and in so hidden a manner that he is never seen at this act. But he does show himself on the sixth day, on which he immediately goes straight to the river, where he washes his whole body, not returning to the herd before cleansing himself. Is that not a good and honest nature?’
Three years? If you’re going to plagiarise, at least get it right! But it gets worse…
In the Kraut Kathoholic heresy ‘Stories about the Life of Jesus by Anna Catharina Emmerich, as Recorded by Klemens von Bretano’, the Catholics try to claim that Jesus told his followers to have elephant sex: ‘Jesus spoke too of the great depravity of procreation in mankind, and said that people must abstain after conception, citing the chastity and continence of the elephant as proof of how far humans stood behind the nobler animals on this matter.’ Now, try as I might, I cannot find this ‘elephant sermon’ in the bible. Can anyone find it? There’s a shiny penny for anyone who can prove me wrong. But if it turns out to be missing, then we must conclude that these heretics are so adverse to the idea of Jesus that they have to worship Pliny instead! The Catholic church is nothing more than a 2000 year blasphemy against our Lord! THEY MUST BE DESTROYED FROM THE LAND!
And that concludes our first lecture. Questions, comments?

Fish 10-15-2006 11:54 PM

Re: Catholic Perversion Throughout History

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 9374)
PAPIST PAEDOPHILES PUT PAGANS ABOVE THE BIBLE!

MARY-WORSHIPPING DEVIANTS HAVE ELEPHANT SEX!

Questions, comments?

Yes I have comments. Your topics are completely misleading. The first paragraph is NOT about putting pagans above the Bible and the second is NOT about Catholics having elephant sex. I suggest you read them again.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-16-2006 01:33 AM

I suggest YOU have a bit more respect for Brother Temperance who spends most of his time cloistered with a bible. Surely you don't presume to correct hm?

Fish 10-16-2006 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 9648)
I suggest YOU have a bit more respect for Brother Temperance who spends most of his time cloistered with a bible. Surely you don't presume to correct hm?

Maybe it was an honest mistake...

SalvationSeeker 10-16-2006 02:06 AM

You seem to defend cathylicks a lot, Fish...
Is that why you're named 'Fish' btw, to celebrate the fish god (ie Satan) which cathylicks truely worship?

Because you are a cathylick?

Fish 10-16-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 9662)
You seem to defend cathylicks a lot, Fish...
Is that why you're named 'Fish' btw, to celebrate the fish god (ie Satan) which cathylicks truely worship?

Because you are a cathylick?

I don't know any fish God, and Catholics worship the same God Baptists do.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-16-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9664)

Ok listen you little degenerate: THAT is pure Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost! Your mary-worshipping false version of God is certainly not the One True God, and you know it!

You have sealed your own fate. I hope you enjoy spending eternity in hellfire gargling satan's scalding hot spunk, while demons pull your lying guts out through your keester. Forever.

Fish 10-16-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 9668)
Ok listen you little degenerate: THAT is pure Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit! You have sealed your own fate. I hope you enjoy spending eternity in hellfire gargling satan's scalding hot spunk, while demons pull your guts out through your keester. Forever.

Aww come on Zeke don't be like that.

SalvationSeeker 10-16-2006 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9664)

You never noticed the fish heads the popes wear? :lol:
Obviously, the LORD has cursed you with poor perception, praise Him!
Cathylicks worship statues of Mary, Mary herself, Saint's, rocks, pieces of bone, and loads of other junk commonly referred to as "artifacts".
They also sprinkle "holy water" everywhere.. (and they use a foul smelling incense everywhere too.)
("holy water" is water with salt added to it btw, so I guess all sea water must be holy in the eyes of cathylicks :lol:)

They hand out cookies and wine, which they claim isn't a reference to Jesus blood and flesh, but actually His ACTUAL flesh.
In short, they are a confused, altar-boy raping bunch who, many of them unwittingly, worships satan.

Fish 10-16-2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 9673)
You never noticed the fish heads the popes wear? :lol:
Obviously, the LORD has cursed you with poor perception, praise Him!
Cathylicks worship statues of Mary, Mary herself, Saint's, rocks, pieces of bone, and loads of other junk commonly referred to as "artifacts".
They also sprinkle "holy water" everywhere.. (and they use a foul smelling incense everywhere too.)
("holy water" is water with salt added to it btw, so I guess all sea water must be holy in the eyes of cathylicks :lol:)

They hand out cookies and wine, which they claim isn't a reference to Jesus blood and flesh, but actually His ACTUAL flesh.
In short, they are a confused, altar-boy raping bunch who, many of them unwittingly, worships satan.

Catholics only worship God. They venerate Mary. You would too if your love for Christ was deeper. Catholics have artifacts, but they do not worship them. The Eucharist, or cookies and wine as you call it, is what Jesus told His followers to do in memory of Him. It is a mystical experience where it becomes the body and blood of Christ and we all become one in Him. The pope does not wear a fish on his hat. Any more questions?

Pastor Ezekiel 10-16-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9675)
Catholics only worship God. They venerate Mary. You would too if your love for Christ was deeper. Catholics have artifacts, but they do not worship them. The Eucharist, or cookies and wine as you call it, is what Jesus told His followers to do in memory of Him. It is a mystical experience where it becomes the body and blood of Christ and we all become one in Him. The pope does not wear a fish on his hat. Any more questions?

miss fish, you are wrong on every count. You are 100% incorrect. I cannot even imagine how one bonehead can be so entirely and completely in error. All of which just proves that Jesus hates you for being a false Christian and a degenerate mary-worshipper.

SalvationSeeker 10-16-2006 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9675)

Oh, really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAIL MARY
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE SALVE REGINA
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

^ THESE ARE OFFICAL CATHYLICK PRAYERS!
http://www.catholic.org/clife/prayers/rosary.php

Quote:

It is a mystical experience where it becomes the body and blood of Christ and we all become one in Him.
NO SUCH THING IS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE. (KJV1611)

AS FOR THE FISH HEAD HAT, THERE ARE PICTURES OF IT ON THIS SITE, SEARCH AROUND A BIT.

Fish 10-16-2006 02:42 AM

Hail Mary is actually straight out of the Bible :D She is the Mother of all Christians and the Queen of Heaven. Saint St. John of Shanghai and San Francisco sums it up best: All who hated Jesus Christ and did not believe in Him, who did not understand His teaching, or to be more precise, did not wish to understand as the Church understood, who wished to replace the preaching of Christ with their own human reasonings -all of these transferred their hatred for Christ, for the Gospel and the Church, to the Most Pure Virgin Mary. They wished to belittle the Mother, so as thereby to distroy faith also in Her Son, to create a false picture of Her among men in order to have the opportunity to rebuild the whole Christian teaching on a different foundation. In the womb of Mary, God and man were joined. She was the One Who served as the ladder for the Son of God, Who descended from heaven. To strike a blow at Her veneration means to strike Christianity at the root, to destroy it in its very foundation.

SalvationSeeker 10-16-2006 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9683)
Hail Mary is actually straight out of the Bible :D She is the Mother of all Christians and the Queen of Heaven. Saint St. John of Shanghai and San Francisco sums it up best: All who hated Jesus Christ and did not believe in Him, who did not understand His teaching, or to be more precise, did not wish to understand as the Church understood, who wished to replace the preaching of Christ with their own human reasonings -all of these transferred their hatred for Christ, for the Gospel and the Church, to the Most Pure Virgin Mary. They wished to belittle the Mother, so as thereby to distroy faith also in Her Son, to create a false picture of Her among men in order to have the opportunity to rebuild the whole Christian teaching on a different foundation. In the womb of Mary, God and man were joined. She was the One Who served as the ladder for the Son of God, Who descended from heaven. To strike a blow at Her veneration means to strike Christianity at the root, to destroy it in its very foundation.

You mean "Mary's song", homer? :lol:
Yes, Mary was blessed indeed as she was the carrier of Jesus, but except that, she's nothing.
She were only a receptable, and a carrier for the LORD.
All the verse is saying; is that men shall call her blessed!
And so I have done, but she's still only a woman, inferior to us men.

AND NOWHERE in the Bible is Mary called queen of Heaven.

A queen of heaven, is mentioned, however..
And the LORD hates those who worship her and any other false god. :lol:

The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
Jeremiah 7:18

Fish 10-16-2006 02:59 AM

read Revelation 12 very carefully. It speaks of Mary in an almost apocolyptic setting. It's concluding words are thus; "Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus."

SalvationSeeker 10-16-2006 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9690)
read Revelation 12 very carefully. It speaks of Mary in an almost apocolyptic setting. It's concluding words are thus; "Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus."

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you really think you cathylicks obey the commandments?
Your entire church organisation is a blasphemy!

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9

What does your so-called "holy father" has to say about that? :lol:
Or any other of your so-called "priests" (whom you also call father)?

Your popes also claim that they "hold upon this earth the place of God allmighty". (It is in your cathetis)
Tell me where in the Bible God gives any man such a position!

Fish 10-16-2006 03:27 AM

Scripture-Alone Faith is incomplete. Jesus and the Apostles passed down many traditions. A priest doesn't replace our Father in Heaven by any means. It is just a title of reverence. The popes succession can be traced back to Peter whom Jesus said He would build His Church upon. Read a bit about it, you might be surprised.

SalvationSeeker 10-16-2006 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9705)
Scripture-Alone Faith is incomplete. Jesus and the Apostles passed down many traditions. A priest doesn't replace our Father in Heaven by any means. It is just a title of reverence. The popes succession can be traced back to Peter whom Jesus said He would build His Church upon. Read a bit about it, you might be surprised.

Exactly, it is a title of reverence.. A FORBIDDEN title of reverence.
ONLY ONE IS WORTHY OF THAT KIND OF REVERENCE, THE HEAVENLY FATHER.

And Jesus doesn't take kindly to putting traditions over the word of God as you do:

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
Matthew 15:2-6

Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips;
but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 15:7-9

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9705)
Scripture-Alone Faith is incomplete.

WHERE DOES THE BIBLE CLAIM SUCH A THING?
WHERE DOES JESUS SAY SUCH A THING?

Petal 10-16-2006 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.SalvationSeeker (Post 9689)
AND NOWHERE in the Bible is Mary called queen of Heaven.

A queen of heaven, is mentioned, however..
And the LORD hates those who worship her and any other false god. :lol:

Mr.SalvationSeeker, is that queen lady Ms.Ishtar? i be thinkin that it is cuz them catlicks not only lurve thier schmelly fisheads :icon8:, but they also lurve them babble-lonian sunwheels

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...nsunwheels.gif
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...r/fatican2.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...ar/fatican.jpg

an here be the ole sunworshipper himselfs but now he deads he be baskin in them rays of hellfires for all eternitys, it true-_-
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...monstrance.jpg

Brother Temperance 10-16-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9651)
Maybe it was an honest mistake...

So you admit you made a mistake when you claimed to know anything at all about Christianity, or anything else for that matter?