The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PROOF God is REAL! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13955)

George Carlin 10-21-2008 06:05 PM

Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253280)
Ever read the Bible all the way through?

God demands that we judge unsaved scum like you. If you don't like that, then take it up with God.

You sound like a radical muslim... not much difference though. All fundamentalists are mentally addled.

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-21-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Iron Crotch (Post 253588)
You sound like a radical muslim... not much difference though. All fundamentalists are mentally addled.

Wow, you're like Old Iron Crotch, only far less interesting or clever.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-21-2008 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253588)

And that is what you call "verbally crushing" me? :haha:

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253735)

What can you expect from a person who names himself after a dead pervert? :lol:

George Carlin 10-22-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253735)

You don't seem to deny being a radical loon.

:thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253777)
You don't seem to deny being a radical loon.

:thumbsup:

If being Saved© by the Blood of Christ and being ON FIRE to preach His Word to all who will listen is crazy, then count me in, pal. :yahoo:

God-mockers like you go to hellfire. True Christians™ like me go to Heaven, where we point and laugh at you while satan anally assaults you with his huge barbed tallywacker. GLORY!! :taunt:

George Carlin 10-22-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253780)
If being Saved© by the Blood of Christ and being ON FIRE to preach His Word to all who will listen is crazy, then count me in, pal. :yahoo:

God-mockers like you go to hellfire. True Christians™ like me go to Heaven, where we point and laugh at you while satan anally assaults you with his huge barbed tallywacker. GLORY!! :taunt:

Whatever you want to waste your life on, it's fine with me.

I'm open minded and free thinking.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253794)
I'm open minded and free thinking.

So, you worship Satan. Stupid demon. :thumbdown:

George Carlin 10-22-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrepentant Tool (Post 253795)
So, you worship Satan. Stupid demon. :thumbdown:

Satanism is a retarded excuse for a religion. It's the most selfish religion I have ever studied.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253796)
Satanism is a retarded excuse for a religion. It's the most selfish religion I have ever studied.

Then why are you a Satanist?

George Carlin 10-22-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrepentant Tool (Post 253797)
Then why are you a Satanist?

I'm not, I am an Atheist.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253798)
I'm not, I am an Atheist.

You just said that you were open minded and free thinking. That Satanist, not atheist. Atheists are not open minded or free thinking. They claim that there absolutely can not be a God under any circumstances. That doesn't sound open minded to me. Son, Satan has you confused about your own religion. That's because it's not the One True Faith™. Get your heart right with Jesus, son, before he loses his patience with you.

George Carlin 10-22-2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unrepentant Tool (Post 253800)
You just said that you were open minded and free thinking. That Satanist, not atheist. Atheists are not open minded or free thinking. They claim that there absolutely can not be a God under any circumstances. That doesn't sound open minded to me. Son, Satan has you confused about your own religion. That's because it's not the One True Faith™. Get your heart right with Jesus, son, before he loses his patience with you.

Nono, An Atheist is the lack of belief in a god because there is not enough evidence/reason to believe in one. Being a Christian or an Atheist doesn't mean you can't/can be open minded. They have no direct correlation.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253803)
Atheist is the lack of belief in a god because there is not enough evidence/reason to believe in one.

God wrote a book for crying out loud! It's the international best seller of all time. It's called the Bible. Perhaps you've heard of it? :sarcasm: Did you even watch the video at the beginning of this thread?

George Carlin 10-22-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 253806)
God wrote a book for crying out loud! It's the international best seller of all time. It's called the Bible. Perhaps you've heard of it? :sarcasm: Did you even watch the video at the beginning of this thread?

You do understand this video was made by an Atheist being sarcastic, I've seen it ages ago.

B)

Atheists read the bible more then Christians.

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253822)
You do understand this video was made by an Atheist being sarcastic

A typical atheist approach. You can't beat what I say, so you claim that it was said by a sarcastic atheist trying to make a "satire" or something like that. I'm on to you, demon. :angry:

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 02:33 AM

I know who made it. I've watched all of his videos...including this one about his own personal experience with our Lord Jesus Christ. He says he's a Christian!

George Carlin 10-22-2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 253829)
I know who made it. I've watched all of his videos...including this one about his own personal experience with our Lord Jesus Christ. He says he's a Christian!

He's being sarcastic.. :/

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253833)

You would say that... :glare: Prove it. Show me one place in any of his videos where he says that he's being sarcastic.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2008 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Carlin (Post 253833)

No, YOU'RE being sarcastic. :angry:

Unless you have some point to all this hateful God-mockery, we're going to have to ask you to leave. :thumbdown: