The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   New TV show "Born this way" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=107910)

its_faith 12-04-2015 03:33 AM

New TV show "Born this way"

I have seen previews on my TV about a new show called Born this way. Part of me doesn't want to watch it because of the defective humanlike creatures featured and the other part wants to laugh at the waterheads. What do you all think?

Back against wall 12-04-2015 04:35 AM

Re: New TV show "Born this way"

Quote:

Originally Posted by its_faith (Post 1168592)
I have seen previews on my TV about a new show called Born this way. Part of me doesn't want to watch it because of the defective humanlike creatures featured and the other part wants to laugh at the waterheads. What do you all think?

I think you have too much time on your hands. I think that God disproves of laziness and perhaps, Brother, you might think of new ways to please God. Maybe you could work at planning a Boycott of the program and rally other foil-hats to join you on your mission for God. Perhaps there is something you could do to minimise the "Waterheads" numbers so as to make this program pointless. Maybe petition them all to go live in California.

Gods Speed Brother

Youth Minister Harry 12-04-2015 07:08 AM

"Born This Way"... Is this a show about Christians? I suppose that would be "Re-Born This Way". Maybe a nice little show about youth being enticed off the peewee football field and into Christ's arms! Mr. Faith, we may have a new show on our hands! I'll chat with the LBC Studios and see what they think.

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-04-2015 08:36 AM

Retards

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68675

its_faith 12-04-2015 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back against wall (Post 1168599)
I think you have too much time on your hands. I think that God disproves of laziness and perhaps, Brother, you might think of new ways to please God. Maybe you could work at planning a Boycott of the program and rally other foil-hats to join you on your mission for God. Perhaps there is something you could do to minimise the "Waterheads" numbers so as to make this program pointless. Maybe petition them all to go live in California.

Gods Speed Brother

Luke 6:37

Back against wall 12-05-2015 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by its_faith (Post 1168690)
Luke 6:37

If all you got from my suggestion is a bout of paranoia that I was judging you, it may be time to remove your foil hat. I was trying to encourage you, for God, Sir.

Segoosuoia 12-13-2015 05:14 AM

Wow, this thread just oozes Christ-like love. Waterheads? Really?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-13-2015 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sequoia (Post 1169559)
Wow, this thread just oozes Christ-like love. Waterheads? Really?

Young lady, did you register here just so you could roam around the forums and spew hatred? Because if that's your plan you can just take a hike. This is a forum for praising God, not making snarky comments. :nono:

Segoosuoia 12-13-2015 05:22 AM

In what universe is calling people waterheads and retards praising God?

Didymus Much 12-13-2015 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sequoia (Post 1169561)

It's the perfectly logical consequence of following the Bible 100%, like the True Christians™ here do. You'd know this if you ever bothered to read the thing for yourself, instead of always accepting what people tell you it says.

Elmer G. White 12-13-2015 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sequoia (Post 1169561)

Dear Sequoyah,

It is the Universe Created by God by observing the waters (Genesis 1:2) and bringing the Urlicht to shine in the void (Genesis 1:3). It is the Universe where our dwelling place was formed my making a tiny air pocket in the midst of these waters (Genesis 1:7) with the Firmament and the terra firma isolating us from the waters above and below (Genesis 1:9).

His Word Created it. His Word (Genesis 1:3; John 1:1). His World, His Rules (Exodus 3:14).

Our efforts of name-calling are but a feeble shadow of the rhetorical ingenuity of God as Jesus or as the Holy Spirit transmitting His Commandments to mankind. Selected examples are as follows:

Matthew 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Romans 1:29-31
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

We don't have to like this World but we have to accept God to get into a better one (John 3:18).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Segoosuoia 12-13-2015 05:45 AM

Now you're trolling me calling me Sequoyah spelled like that when I told you I hate that. My computer doesn't even say it correctly when you do that. IT'S SEQUOIA!!! I guess I should consider the source. I told you I was autistic and now you're gonna milk it for all it's worth by throwing bad triggers at me.

Also, God wasn't calling names, but calling people out for their actions, like if someone called you an insensitive, low-class troll for going around bullying the disabled. This is completely different from making fun of people who happen to have a disability.

Basilissa 12-13-2015 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sequoia (Post 1169569)
Also, God wasn't calling names,

You wanna bet?

You shouldn't, God doesn't like that either.

Check this out:

:link:

ilovemcdonalds 09-25-2018 05:19 PM

OwO I luv bein gay! I was bown dis wai! *wags tail* :3 :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Didymus Much 09-25-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovemcdonalds (Post 1238736)
OwO I luv bein gay! I was bown dis wai! *wags tail* :3 :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

And the Bible says that God hates you because He made you that way and you refuse to deny it and He will send you to Hell for it.

You're welcome.

Mary Etheldreda 09-25-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1238740)
And the Bible says that God hates you because He made you that way...

And can anyone blame Him? Once I left beef for stew in the oven overnight because I forgot I had it there when Mr. Etheldreda decided to treat us all at Olive Garden for dinner to celebrate his spectacular success with the Landover Baptist Men's Mission to Las Vegas. So many souls were saved for Christ, I could smell the Devil Himself left over on Mr. Etheldreda's suit when he finally came home. I made that beef and I hated it because if fouled up the entire house with a burned stink that got into everything for days. I can only imagine Jesus Himself thinks of the Gays stinking up His Holy Mudroom (Earth), and can't wait for the day the stench - and the repulsive source of useless meat that causes it - is finally cleaned up.

Glory!

Issac Cleveland 04-19-2020 09:23 PM

I did some research into this show and found the following :

* Their is a male cast member who is a hyper sexual deviant who continuously goes after women. Including his other mentally retarded female cast members.

* A female cast member who's brother is homosexual. He is show getting married in the show.

* A negro who writes cop killing rap music.

* A Jap who pushes and assaults her own mother in one episode.

* Another hyper sexual ( this time a women ) who relies on her poor mother to do everything for her.

* A male who is only half retarded.

*Another female who still lives with her parents, even though she's nearly 30 years old.

The show also ended last December ( thank God ) in it's 3rd season. I don't doubt that no one wanted to watch is satanic and filthy show, causing it to last only 3 seasons.

Basilissa 04-20-2020 03:57 AM

I'm glad I never heard of it, except for this thread. :thumbsup:

Elmer G. White 04-20-2020 05:26 AM

I've never understood why "being born some way" would be an excuse to do anything. Of course retards, sodomites etc. are born that way. The point is that they should not DIE that way but Repent in the meantime, accept Jesus and discard the "way" with which they were born. Everyone is born evil. I was, too, as incomprehensible as that might seem now that I've become an example of Christian Purity.

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Now, as I am born of God, I can no longer commit sin (1 John 3:9). Everything I do is righteous and Good in the eyes of Jesus. This path is available to all retards, sodomites and their kind, even women, and it is our duty to show then the hideous nature of their born-with abominations. :thumbsup:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

James Hutchins 04-30-2020 12:40 PM

Retards and defective people are made by God as punishment for a family member. To show Gods exquisite wrath and ensure that every day people have to look at or hear this abominations they know the family is bad.
Honestly, if I'd ever had a defective child, relation or parent, I'd do the decent Christian thing and put it down and out of its' misery.
Genesis 9:5-6
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

Exodus 12:29-30
29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.