The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Federal Reserve Launches Digital Currency; It's the End Times (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120558)

Johny Joe Hold 12-11-2022 03:41 PM

Federal Reserve Launches Digital Currency; It's the End Times

God made it clear in Revelations 13 that when digital currency arrives He will return. We are for certain living in the End Times. The long wait is finally over.

When the announcement of the coming digital currency was made cheers went up among True Christians. We have been waiting so long for the end. That is when we arrive at our just reward and we scoff at the sinners left behind.

Revelations 13:16 discusses "the mark." In a digital currency a mark replaces the dollar bill. Also in Revelations is the warning of digital representation of humans to replace those of us now here.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/f...t-program.html

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...mM7pg&usqp=CAU

WWJDnow 12-12-2022 05:49 AM

Re: Federal Reserve Launches Digital Currency; It's the End Times

GLORY!! Another proof of the veracity of Biblical prophecy. Every single prophecy in the Bible has either come true or simply hasn't happened yet. And yet non-Christians deny its truth. Fools!

Cranky Old Man 12-12-2022 04:53 PM

I don't understand. How can a Dollar you can not touch be a Dollar? I am certain this is all a big scan from Hunter Biden to steal our money.

Johny Joe Hold 12-12-2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1305290)
I don't understand. How can a Dollar you can not touch be a Dollar?

You are so correct, Brother Cranky. God was warning us about this scam in Chap 13 of Revelations. Scam artists will try to make us think "the mark" is real money. If only out national leaders and bankers could understand the evil behind all of this.

Satan began "training" us to think in this abstract way by introducing the bank account and use of checks instead of currency. While the first banks accounts were not electronic transactions, they were and remain "marks." We need to stop the progression of this notion into a complete digital currency. The end will come when this happens.

Basilissa 12-15-2022 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1305290)
I don't understand. How can a Dollar you can not touch be a Dollar?

No idea. It's like credit cards, using money that doesn't really exist. :thumbdown:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-15-2022 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1305402)
No idea. It's like credit cards, using money that doesn't really exist. :thumbdown:

Thank you Sister, I agree heartily. Ever since the Federal Reserve departed from the gold standard the dollar has floated around like a fiat currency (such as the Italian lira) untethered to reality.

The timing is auspicious. Over on the other thread we were just discussing investments based on real physical assets, like Trump Golden Vouchers or his recent issue of Digital Trading Card NFTs. Apparently a maximum of 20 copies of one of 45,000 NFTs will be digitally signed under license by the President. All you need is an email address.

Didymus Much 12-16-2022 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1305403)
...Apparently a maximum of 20 copies of one of 45,000 NFTs will be digitally signed under license by the most ex-President ever...

Oooh, now that's added truthiness. :thumbsup:

Chad Leyton 03-13-2023 04:32 AM

CBDC's are indeed a sign of the end times. Programmable money under total control of the government. They'll know exactly what you spend it on and where you spend it. Of course, you'll need a digital ID, linked to a social credit score, to access your money. And if you step out of line, you won't be able to buy or sell anything. It's the mark of the beast. Think governments won't abuse it? Just look at how Justin Castro froze the bank accounts of political opponents in Canada. It would be just like that but on a much larger scale. And there will be no escaping it. Every major country in the world is "coincidentally" rolling out CBDC's at the same time.

We're going through a controlled demolition of the economy. There will soon be a currency crash. Get your money into something less volatile while you still can. When I sold my house in the city, I put most of the leftover money into NFT's and crypto.

MitzaLizalor 03-13-2023 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1305292)
Satan began "training" us to think in this abstract way by introducing the bank account . . . While the first banks accounts were not electronic transactions, they were and remain "marks."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1305403)
Ever since the Federal Reserve departed from the gold standard . . . untethered

I was concerned enough to look up where all this started with some important questions, such as
• Where and how did all this begin?
• Satan - was he involved?
• Which government would be monitoring our expenditure?
• How will personal freedoms be affected?
• Will everyone start voting communist?
and I'm happy to present my findings.

Quote:

今天纸币的最早前身是中国唐朝(公元 618-907 年)富商和政府官员使用的“飞钱”。 这些文件相当于今天的银行汇票,允许个人将钱存入地方官员,以换取一张纸质收据,该收据可以在其他地方兑换 等额的钱。 飞钱不能在个人之间兑换,也不能向公众开放。 我们今天所理解的第一个已知纸币例子是在宋朝(公元 960-1279 年)期间在中国创造的。 真宗年间(公元 997-1022 年),一群四川商人印制了称为“交子”的本票。 这些纸币可以兑换成基于硬币的货币,并且可以在个人之间交换。 这种纸币最初很受欢迎,但在几十年后受到通货膨胀问题的困扰。 它被称为“会子”的纸币所取代,这些纸币由政府在自己的印刷厂印刷。

Oh, I don't know what went wrong there. Try something else .. ..

Quote:

The earliest forerunner of today's banknotes was the "Flying Money" used by wealthy merchants and government officials in Tang Dynasty China (AD 618–907). These were documents equivalent to present-day bank drafts which allowed an individual to deposit money with local officials in exchange for a paper receipt that could be redeemed for an equal sum of money somewhere else. Flying money could not be exchanged between individuals, nor was it available to the general public. The first known examples of paper currency as we would understand it today were created in China during the Song Dynasty (AD 960–1279). Promissory notes known as "Jiaozi" were printed by a group of merchants in Sichuan during the reign of Emperor Zhenzong (AD 997–1022). These notes were exchangeable for coin-based money and could be exchanged between individuals. This paper currency was initially popular, but became plagued by inflation problems after a few decades. It was replaced by notes known as "Huizi", which were printed by the government in their own printing houses.
That's better. Source here:
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/first-paper-money/