The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Harry Potter Turns Kids Into Violent Criminals! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=75796)

Brother_Percy 03-21-2012 09:53 PM

Harry Potter Turns Kids Into Violent Criminals!

Are we really surprised by THIS ??

Quote:

Rioting Harry Potter actor jailed two years

http://resources0.news.com.au/images...rry-potter.jpg

THE British actor who played bully Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter movies was jailed for two years overnight after he was convicted of violent disorder during the London riots in August last year.

Jamie Waylett was captured by security cameras on a number of occasions during the riots in Chalk Farm, north London, swigging from a stolen bottle of champagne and carrying a petrol bomb.

The 22-year-old was part of a gang of at least four people who took to the streets during the third night of violence in the capital, London's Wood Green Crown Court heard.

The actor, of West Hampstead, north London, admitted handling stolen goods - the bottle of champagne that had been stolen from a supermarket.

But he was cleared of intending to destroy or damage property with the petrol bomb he was pictured holding.

After he was identified in the video footage and brought in for questioning, Waylett told police that he was "fascinated" by the civil unrest, but denied taking an active part in the violence.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-21-2012 10:06 PM

Re: Harry Potter Turns Kids Into Violent Criminals!

I'm not surprised. The movie turned several of the actors queer too. :thumbdown:

shy Rita 03-22-2012 12:24 AM

Well that's what those kids get for acting in a play about witchcraft. You play with fire, you're going to get burned. Don't dance with the devil.

Elder Older 03-22-2012 12:34 AM

A terrible tragedy, but wasn't something like this to be expected? When jooish moneylenders of HELLywood join forces with the satanic high priestess of Britonia, every abomination thinkable will come to life. Behold a thousand foul spirits possessing young Radcliffe:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...03_634x804.jpg

[The photo isn't altered in any way, it was taken during a black mass in spain.]

shy Rita 03-22-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elder Older (Post 861292)
A terrible tragedy, but wasn't something like this to be expected? When jooish moneylenders of HELLywood join forces with the satanic high priestess of Britonia, every abomination thinkable will come to life. Behold a thousand foul spirits possessing young Radcliffe:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...03_634x804.jpg

[The photo isn't altered in any way, it was taken during a black mass in spain.]

Okay I really wish I hadn't seen that picture. I'm glad I'm prayed up and fasting. The blood of Jesus...

Aavenel1 03-22-2012 02:00 AM

First off, Harry Potter did not make him a criminal, nor did it make anyone gay. Second, the picture of Daniel Radcliffe is him doing something with his tongue, a trick which not many can do. It was purely for entertainment. Nothing evil about it. Thanks.

shy Rita 03-22-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aavenel1 (Post 861323)
First off, Harry Potter did not make him a criminal, nor did it make anyone gay. Second, the picture of Daniel Radcliffe is him doing something with his tongue, a trick which not many can do. It was purely for entertainment. Nothing evil about it. Thanks.

Yeah. Right. Can you give me proof of that?

Aavenel1 03-22-2012 02:19 AM

Well, I can't do the tongue thing. I don't know if you can. If you can, more power to ya. I think it's genetic. Not sure though.

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-22-2012 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aavenel1 (Post 861334)
Well, I can't do the tongue thing. I don't know if you can. If you can, more power to ya. I think it's genetic. Not sure though.

Of course she can't, because she's not possessed by demons!

I'm glad to see you aren't possessed, either. There may be hope for you yet.

I will pray for you. :pray2:

Aavenel1 03-22-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 861346)
Of course she can't, because she's not possessed by demons!

I'm glad to see you aren't possessed, either. There may be hope for you yet.

I will pray for you. :pray2:

Sorry, but where in the KJV Bible does it say that doing things with your tongue make you possessed? Apart from the bits about language and speech.

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-22-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aavenel1 (Post 861348)
Sorry, but where in the KJV Bible does it say that doing things with your tongue make you possessed? Apart from the bits about language and speech.

Right after it says that water is wet and fire is hot. :dunce:

Aavenel1 03-22-2012 03:16 AM

Is the tongue the most possessed thing in the body, apart from the rectum?

Pastor Ezekiel 03-22-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aavenel1 (Post 861364)
Is the tongue the most possessed thing in the body, apart from the rectum?

This is not a debate forum. We aren't really interested in your unsaved opinions.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

Vygart 03-22-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 861399)
This is not a debate forum. We aren't really interested in your unsaved opinions.
. :rtfm:

When it's clearly offensive to someone, or if it's clearly a retarded half-baked judgement I could see where some opinions may matter to keep yourself from looking like a jackass, Which it seems you do quite often because your mind is closed, The extremes i've seen of your racism and homophobia are astounding. Along with some of the others i would say you may be closet homosexuals and are persecuting others with no valid purpose. Intellect does triumph over faith in many arguements, Throwing a quote from an old book is easy, i can do that too but i'm not i'm actually presenting myself with a valid arguement i've actually wrote. Maybe you are the one whom needs to be saved from yourself and this giant delusion you all live in.

MisterM 03-22-2012 03:22 PM

Harry Potter films also encourage bestiality:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/3...2cd68ebe_o.jpg

Yes, it is the actor from Harry Portter, naked with a horse. And it is a "love story" between him and the horse :angry:.

YiC, M

shy Rita 03-22-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 861594)
Harry Potter films also encourage bestiality:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/144/3...2cd68ebe_o.jpg

Yes, it is the actor from Harry Portter, naked with a horse. And it is a "love story" between him and the horse :angry:.

YiC, M

Oh that's so gross. That just made my skin crawl! :bad:

Mary Etheldreda 03-22-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vygart (Post 861525)
When it's clearly offensive to someone, or if it's clearly a retarded half-baked judgement I could see where some opinions may matter to keep yourself from looking like a jackass, Which it seems you do quite often because your mind is closed, The extremes i've seen of your racism and homophobia are astounding. Along with some of the others i would say you may be closet homosexuals and are persecuting others with no valid purpose. Intellect does triumph over faith in many arguements, Throwing a quote from an old book is easy, i can do that too but i'm not i'm actually presenting myself with a valid arguement i've actually wrote. Maybe you are the one whom needs to be saved from yourself and this giant delusion you all live in.

What is with this rant? Did you think you were going to see Jesus break down and cry and change His Holy Ways just because you don't like it?

Vygart 03-22-2012 04:39 PM

That's the thing it's not his holy ways, It's the delusional ideals of a society that demonizes anything that they cannot explain with the bible and in the chance someone does, they are either a queer, terrorist, negro, satan-worshiper, god mocker etc.

Redeemed Papist 03-22-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vygart (Post 861643)
That's the thing it's not his holy ways, It's the delusional ideals of a society that demonizes anything that they cannot explain with the bible and in the chance someone does, they are either a queer, terrorist, negro, satan-worshiper, god mocker etc.

It's hardly surprising you have no discernment. How long is it since you first accepted Satan into your rectum?

Vygart 03-22-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 861702)
It's hardly surprising you have no discernment. How long is it since you first accepted Satan into your rectum?

You seem to have quite the amount of knowledge of being raped in the ass mate, I also noticed your "Ex-british" that's quite insulting to a proud people i would say, Though most brits are sailors. So i can see where your expertise on the subject comes in hand. Also, Anal sex seems to be quite a horror to you i mean you resort to it when you are proven wrong, that or you say i hate jesus it seems when you know you are beat or wrong or cannot logically comprehend you must then resort to a childish stance on "You're going to get raped in hell" or "Why do you hate jesus?" I've seen you do it to your own as well. Quite astonishing mate, quite.