The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Didymus Much 04-14-2012 01:23 AM

Re: Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawandorder (Post 871012)
sure. then it's a good thing it got reported to the FBI aswell.
if not CIA, then let FBI take care of it, or iam sure theyll make sure someone will :)

Even if it's been shown that NO LAWS WERE BROKEN?

You do know that there are severe penalties for wasting FBI resources?

Whatever, go ahead.

Ofc. Don W. Richards 04-14-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

if not CIA, then let FBI take care of it, or iam sure theyll make sure someone will :)

Listen up, jackass:

We get jokers like you in here everyday threatening to report us to the FBI for this offense or that.

I've got a newsflash for you: It is not against the law for us to believe in the whole Bible, no matter how much it offends you.

I can assure you my good friends in the FBI know the law better than you do, and they wouldn't bother a God-fearing church like ours.

Go be a hero somewhere else.

Also, you know the CIA handles international affairs like terrorism and enemy nations, right? You probably don't know that, because you are retarded.

Nathan B. Forrest 04-14-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Oh no, you've scared everybody off the forum!! :fear2:

:sarcasm:

lawandorder 04-14-2012 01:28 AM

so iam a joker.
i find this to be a serious matter and thats why i reported it. i dont have anything against your religion, iam a christian myself, but i have something against arranged marriage when one is a minor

this is the lsat you will hear from me, as i am wasting my time

Ofc. Don W. Richards 04-14-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawandorder (Post 871017)

Also, you are embarrassing yourself and making a fool of yourself and wasting the time of Law Enforcement Officers like myself.

Do you know how sick cops get of people like you?

Bob4God 04-14-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

so iam a joker.
i find this to be a serious matter and thats why i reported it. i dont have anything against your religion, iam a christian myself, but i have something against arranged marriage when one is a minor

So you're a Christian who is opposed to certain instructions and provisions of the Holy Bible?

jon.doyle 04-14-2012 01:39 AM

lawandorder you tell them. ofc don richards your not a real cop or if you are your a freaking pediphile who likes to use guns. NONE of you except me and lawandorder are even OBJECTING to this post. you pieces of garbage make me sick.

Bob4God 04-14-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon.doyle (Post 871020)
lawandorder you tell them. ofc don richards your not a real cop or if you are your a freaking pediphile who likes to use guns. NONE of you except me and lawandorder are even OBJECTING to this post. you pieces of garbage make me sick.

Ofc. Richards has been a cop for over 20 years. He is actually a sheriff now.

If you have an objection with us, you have an objection with what the Bible says.

We are given clear instructions for selling our children by Holy Scripture, so go complain to GOD about it, not us.

Mary Etheldreda 04-14-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

so iam a joker.

You do know God has arranged marriages himself, right? Isaac and Rebekah's marriage was arraigned and God blessed them with Jacob, His favorite trickster. Esau, his twin, sadly incurred the hatred of the LORD, but Jacob was renamed "Israel" from which we get our twelve tribes. Esther was yanked away from her family to marry a kind and saved a bunch of Jews. Why do you think God would abandon a True Christian™ like Brother Captain Portway? Who knows what great things He has in store for our Brother in Christ?

Deaner 04-14-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

so iam a joker.

Gimme a break screw; you're just another cop who can't get a boner and blames society for it.

C'mon flatfoot, jump on that firm and juicy youngblood and get with the Bible. You ain't fooling nobody.

Mrs. Naomi Portway 04-14-2012 08:20 AM

Can't you all just stop arguing about me? I got married to Aaron before God, I'm his wife now, why can't you all just leave me alone? Aaron just gets so mad when people say he's a pedofile and he's breaking the laws and he yells and I just want him to stop getting so mad.

So just stop OK? Just let me be his wife like God wants and everything will be just fine.

Bob4God 04-14-2012 08:32 AM

Now see what the precious darling has been put through, thanks to the incessant meddling of false Christians and secularists?

If only everybody followed GOD's word to the letter, she could be happy.

Good Christian Woman 04-15-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 868045)
I love you Mommy! I hope I can see you soon. I really miss you. Make sure you feed my dog. Tell her I love her and give her a hug for me!

Dear, the sooner you stop whining to Mommy about how much you miss me, the sooner your husband will trust you enough to let you see me.

Good Christian Woman 04-15-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 869999)
im very sorry about your marriage Naomi. if he strikes you then dont hesitate to report him as an abusive husband. i mean he already probably raped you. im so sorry. i was thinking of you on the saturday of your wedding, i couldnt help but feel bad. :)

How dare you say such things to my daughter! We all know that women are only raped if they're sluts. Are you calling my daughter a slut?! She is an obedient and loving (if a little slow) wife! :angry:

Good Christian Woman 04-15-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway (Post 871148)
Can't you all just stop arguing about me? I got married to Aaron before God, I'm his wife now, why can't you all just leave me alone? Aaron just gets so mad when people say he's a pedofile and he's breaking the laws and he yells and I just want him to stop getting so mad.

So just stop OK? Just let me be his wife like God wants and everything will be just fine.

See, now you sickular fools have gone and upset my poor daughter. :angry: What's worse: You've upset her husband!

Nathan B. Forrest 04-17-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Christian Woman (Post 871962)
What's worse: You've upset her husband!

:o

Well, I hope you two Godless pagans are happy with yourselves, see what you've done now??? :pirate:

nednil 05-01-2012 10:23 AM

Truly some sick people over here..

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nednil (Post 879166)

I know, right? Those damned secularists sticking their unsaved noses into MY business! And it's not like I did anything illegal OR unBiblical!

You're right friend, there are some sick people out there! Say, you ought to start an introduction thread, you seem like our kind of person!:thumbsup:

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Christian Woman (Post 863272)
she'll have a nice warm cherry pie waiting for you every night after you get home from work..

...Even though i feel really bad about the 14 year old being auctioned of like a piece of meat this made me lol pretty hard.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879204)
...Even though i feel really bad about the 14 year old being auctioned of like a piece of meat this made me lol pretty hard.

While her baking skills aren't what they could be, why would this be funny to you? You think a wife trying to please her husband is funny? Her pie might not be the best I've ever eaten, but Lord knows she is trying her best.

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 12:11 PM

http://animetun.es/images/smilies/onion/18.gif oh wow.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879211)

:huh:

'

nednil 05-01-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 879197)
I know, right? Those damned secularists sticking their unsaved noses into MY business! And it's not like I did anything illegal OR unBiblical!

You're right friend, there are some sick people out there! Say, you ought to start an introduction thread, you seem like our kind of person!:thumbsup:

I was actually talking about you Mr. Portway, about Mr. Hutchins and about Good Christian Woman.

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 879216)
:huh:
'

I'm sorry but if i explained the sexual innuendo it would just offend you and we wouldn't want that now would we?

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nednil (Post 879218)
I was actually talking about you Mr. Portway, about Mr. Hutchins and about Good Christian Woman.

Wait a minute, you think we are the sick ones? How so? If you've read the whole thread, you know that:

1 ) No laws were broken. The marriage license was filed in New Hampshire, which has the most Biblical marriage laws in the US. Sure, the ceremony was in Iowa, but that hardly matters. And we didn't break any of God's laws.

B ) Both of Naomi's parents and I signed off on the arrangement. I assume you know that Naomi, being a minor, is legally unable to consent at this point. Her parents were legally bound and responsible for her well being, as I am now, being her husband and all.

I don't see where any of that is sick, I really don't.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879224)
I'm sorry but if i explained the sexual innuendo it would just offend you and we wouldn't want that now would we?

All of you atheists are perverts! You see sex everywhere you look! Why do you have to take something as beautiful as my holy union to my lovely young wife and drag it through the mud?

You know, I sometimes let her read this forum. Now, she's just going to be even MORE self-conscious about how I feel about the taste of her pie. I hope you're happy!:angry:

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 879226)
I don't see where any of that is sick, I really don't.

You paid money for her...she is now pretty much a prostitute with a contract.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879228)
You paid money for her...she is now pretty much a prostitute with a contract.

:facepalm:

Read the thread! :angry:

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 01:09 PM

You mean the thread titled " Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?" i think i understand the basics.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879236)
You mean the thread titled " Is Anyone Willing to Purchase my Daughter?" i think i understand the basics.

No, you obviously don't. READ THE THREAD or STFU!

(The 'F' stands for Frig. I don't have a potty mouth)

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 01:27 PM

Exactly which state are you in anyways? Because last i heard the lowest legal age of consent in the states was 16.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879245)
Exactly which state are you in anyways? Because last i heard the lowest legal age of consent in the states was 16.

READ
THE
THREAD!!!

-NO DATA- 05-01-2012 01:40 PM

I'm more then willing to bet the name of the state your from has less letters then that post, and would have been faster.

James Hutchins 05-01-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 879248)

READ
THE

THREAD!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by -NO DATA- (Post 879257)
I'm more then willing to bet the name of the state your from has less letters then that post, and would have been faster.

Friend, which of the three words that Brother Portway posted for you are you incapable of understanding?

Redeemed Papist 05-01-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nednil (Post 879166)

Yes, they simply can't let a young bride be happy before God, bear children and run a home. They have to come barging in with their wholly made up secular values claiming the moral high ground in defiance of God. It's dreadful.

MitzaLizalor 05-04-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 879365)
Yes, they simply can't let a young bride be happy before God, bear children and run a home. They have to come barging in with their wholly made up secular values claiming the moral high ground in defiance of God. It's dreadful.

Yes it's dreadful. These atheistic, communistic, sensualist fools are driven by satan's agenda and would have the bride assert her "independence" and obtain some sort of divorce. Clearly an anullment is out of the question, Mrs Portway being a Godly woman - subject to her bearing the current owner (Mr Portway)'s sons - but if these heathens were successful what would be the outcome then?

God explains it this way:
MATTHEW 5
And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee. For it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
31 It hath beene said, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, let him giue her a writing of diuorcement.
32 But I say vnto you, that whosoeuer shall put away his wife, sauing for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoeuer shall marie her that is diuorced, committeth adulterie.
©1611
Were she able to effect that divorce then any future liaison would condemn the man to HELL FOREVER and Mr Portway, should he remarry, would similarly have the bleakest of futures.
...HELL.
......FOREVER!

God makes this abundantly clear:
REVELATION 21:7-8; 22:13-17a
7 He that ouercommeth, shall inherite all things, and I will bee his God, and he shall be my sonne.
8 But the fearefull, and vnbeleeuing, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all lyars, shall haue their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
22 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first & the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandements, that they may haue right to the tree of life, and may enter in thorow the gates into the citie.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoeuer loueth and maketh a lie.
16 I Iesus haue sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these things in the Churches. I am the roote and the offspring of Dauid, and the bright and morning starre.
17a And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come.
©1611

When you encourage Mrs Portway to escape from her new owner you expose Mr Portway to the danger of everlasting suffering with satan. Atheists. All they ever think about is themselves. Now.
God just laughs!

loco73 05-05-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 864100)
you have no right to sell her to begin with! she just turned 14! its her decision to marry or not! this is slavery! how does this make you any different from Joseph Kony?:angry:

Why so upset. This is a Christian forum. Christians are allowed to own slaves. The Bible explains, how to get them, which prices to collect and which rules to follow for your slave.

MitzaLizalor 05-06-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logo73 (Post 881857)
Why so upset. This is a Christian forum. Christians are allowed to own slaves. The Bible explains, how to get them, which prices to collect and which rules to follow for your slave.

Mrs Portway is not a slave. She is a wife. Their rights and obligations are quite different. Do read God's Instruction Manual For Life before you break it.

:kjv1611-read:

Kenny Ray 05-06-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 865568)
A-HA!! so you admit that she doesnt want this to go through! so this is a forced marriage against her will!!! well captain A.ss hole if you truly love her you will set her free! she should not be home schooled! she should go to a public school where she can make friends and love somebody she actually WANTS to be with! that poor girl. You state that you love her but SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU BACK SHE DOESNT WANT YOU! A GIRL SHOULD BE HAPPY! i hate to see a young girl with out a smile on her pretty little face. all women are beautiful INSIDE AND OUT! THEY ARE TENDER LOVING CREATURES THAT SHOULD BE RESPECTED!! SO LET HER CHOOSE SOMEBODY HER OWN AGE TO MARRY!!! this wedding of yours will not go on! in the name of all that is good in this world NAOMI WILL BE FREED FROM YOUR SATANIST GRIP!

V-Tard,

You are clearly delusional.

... and to suggest that this young bride to be should (*shudder*) go to public school... well, now I'm confused. I thought you had some sort of emotion for this young lady.

You are just a hairball of contradictions! She should be respected - but she should go to a mind-numbing soul-stealing public school?

Do you even read your posts before you click the "Submit Reply" button?

YIC

Kenny Ray

shy Rita 05-06-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaltard (Post 865061)
okay you guys are all sick in the head and need to learn that its not state law. ITS NATIONAL LAW!

Actually federal law has a lovely little tidbit that states that as long as a heterosexual marriage is performed in one state, it is honored by any of the 50 states. New Hampshire's legal age for a female to be married is 13. If the license was obtained in New Hampshire legally, which it was, it is honored countrywide.