The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   intro (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118007)

Brother Ishmael 09-18-2020 03:06 PM

intro

i go to a muslim church in europe lo

Basilissa 09-18-2020 03:33 PM

Re: intro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Ishmael (Post 1273750)

Hi Izzy (may I call you Izzy? great), I must say you are slightly more amusing than the average half-brained unsaved trash that persecute us on this forum.

Tip for your future endeavors: no Muslim would call the building of his congregation a "church." Do I need to google "mosque" for you?

handmaiden 09-18-2020 03:43 PM

Ishmael, is it? For some reason, I find myself wishing to thwack you very soundly with a very heavy book.

Excuse me while I go pray away the rage. :pray2:

handmaiden 09-18-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DumboniBaDoomed (Post 1273756)
Moby Dick?

Please read the Bible.

Basilissa 09-18-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1273757)
Please read the Bible.

Sister, if she did, that certainly would be a Miracle™.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-18-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed
HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here
uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people,
THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "
Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at
THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to
hellfire. :sinner::haha:

James Hutchins 09-18-2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Welcome friend. Have you heard the good news?

Jesus wants to love you in a deep and personal way. LBC can assist you in your walk of life with God by your side. Stop being hoodwinked by these false prophets and absurd rhetoric. End the malarkey. Get right by the Holy Ghost.

Isabella White 09-18-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Dear Miss Brother: I implore you -- please -- think about the road of destruction that you are on! Stop going to those places of false worship. They are there to trap you into thinking that you will go to Heaven if you attend their services. Nothing could be further from the truth! The :lord-fancy: will not sit by idly as you worship false gods -- this you will see, and I fear that it will happen very soon. Why, look at what happened to that other false church, that Notre Dame place in Paris! Do you really want to put yourself in the same situation?

https://external-content.duckduckgo....6pid%3DApi&f=1

Alvin Moss 09-18-2020 09:22 PM

It's a long drive from Alaska to Europe. It may be that you attend infrequently or perhaps you are lying. If you are lying be advised that you will have to go to Hell and abide with the Devil. There are all kinds of sins that will get you sent to Hell, but lying is one of the ten sins most hated by God.

Mary Etheldreda 09-19-2020 01:56 AM

Quote:

muslim church

Is that like a Nazi bar mitzvah?

Isabella White 09-19-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DumboniBaDoomed (Post 1273759)
Yes, the Bible is big. I do like big books. They make good thwackers, so you are resourceful.

Oh, that's nice, dear Miss Dumboni. Since you like big books so much, kindly have a look at the attached video clip and see if you can learn something very important from it. And, from out of the goodness of my heart, I'll give you a clue: :kjv1611-read:

Flora111 09-25-2020 07:59 AM

:bye:
Quote:

MitzaLizalor 09-25-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Ishmael
Quote:

Lo, I go to a muslim Church in Europe.

Grammar correction service, free introductory trial.

For a moment I thought you meant that joint in London. But that's not in Europe. Surely no-one else would pull a stunt like this? (I mean other than Anglicans? Mohammedans turn up at Churches occasionally, but that's not quite the same thing.)

Bootsy Shorty Invertebrate 09-28-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

You would be wise to educate yourself using the KJV and take a stroll with :jesus-fancy: before you embarrass yourself any further in the presence of :true-fancy:s.

Romeo Rovagnati 09-29-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Hello. Please, can you tell me what do you mean by "Muslim Church"? Are you referring to that Cathedral in Spain that is now a mosque?

WWJDnow 09-30-2020 03:35 AM

Let's call a spade a spade. Mosques are basically terrorist cells.