The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Georgina 12-09-2011 01:21 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I wouldnt no, I wasnt sold my marriage was arranged by my father because he was wealthy he could pull alot of strings. however a lifelong wife is a worthy investment for any man and offerings for my second eldest daughter (11) have already approached 2000! hope you have luck remember you can probably wait another few years so if you dont get a good offer than just wait.

loveslayer 12-10-2011 11:22 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
You are going to hell for this! God does NOT love people like you!
You should be ashamed of yourself! Or share a cell with a gay man who like to *ape people like you. You are at the bottom of the food chain!

You make me SICK!

Brother Enoch 12-10-2011 11:36 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by loveslayer (Post 822787)
You are going to hell for this! God does NOT love people like you!
You should be ashamed of yourself! Or share a cell with a gay man who like to *ape people like you. You are at the bottom of the food chain!

You make me SICK!

Brother, I share your anger with the unsaved trash that come in here and defile our Godly forum. Believe me, I know the feeling. But we must practice patience and hope we get through to at least a few of these Satanic pussbags that afflict our forum and bring them to know the Glory of Jesus Christ and the wonderful Truth of the KJV Bible. Will you join me in a prayer for the conversion of these athyests, cathaholics, joos, mooslimes and other depraved lost souls to True Christianity™? :innocent:

Yours in Christ,
Enoch

6Lu6cifer6 12-13-2011 12:02 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
YOU SICK SONUVABITCH WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DAUGHTER ? IM GONNA LINK THIS THREAD TO THE CYBERPOLICE! YOU MOTHERpiffleER

6Lu6cifer6 12-13-2011 12:08 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I hope you all get r*ped by a gaynigger. Your mother wasn't a Christian or Baptist. She tried to abort you all with a clotheshanger. With love, From Hell. (Belgium)

Thomas Dalton 12-13-2011 12:35 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Dear hateful Godmocker.

Please explain to me why you immediately resort to insults, threats and wishing us to be raped by a darkie? Is it normal in that country your in? (Congratulations on finally be able to form a government though! I got it from good authority (A Dutch friend of mine) you Belgians lack the intellectual capacity to do anything other than bicker about each other's language! So I'm pleasantly surprised!)

And please, read the thread if you are able to. You will see there's no law against asking for a dowry.

6Lu6cifer6 12-13-2011 12:46 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Listen you piece of queershit, we do not lack intelligence. You people are ignorant, lying, paranoid, retarded queers. Selling a human being IS AGAINST THE LAW. Instead of reading your books filled with lies you should go through the laws of the United States of America. Slavery/selling people is illegal in ANY country. And if you're such a Biblepiffleer you should know better than becoming Baptist. The Bible is a SUGGESTION to a religion. If you live by the Bible, you're a stupid piece of whoreshit. Become an Atheist. Because there is NO God. There isn't any proof that proves you right. If he would exist he would've helped all the people in the world instead of creating Chaos and Anarchy. Every religion is poison. You think the Muslims are bad ? Well I've got a message for you: YOU ARE THE SAME SHIT.

Greetings, The boy that didn't get r*ped by a preacher because he didn't ever attend to church, that is playing videogames nearly every waking moment of his life without any faith.

Alphonse Alban 12-13-2011 12:46 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cifer6 (Post 823434)
I hope you all get r*ped by a gaynigger

Better watch your mouth, missy. We do not tolerate that kind of hateful racism here!

6Lu6cifer6 12-13-2011 01:01 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 823438)
Better watch your mouth, missy. We do not tolerate that kind of hateful racism here!

14/88 WPWW, White Pride World Wide. God hates Baptists, gays and ofcourse your niggerwhoremother.

Alphonse Alban 12-13-2011 01:09 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cifer6 (Post 823440)
White Pride World Wide

:angry:

Why is that you heathens must bring sodomy into everything? Keep your pride parade slogans out of this Godly forum. No, we are not going to "get used to it".

Zechariah Smyth 12-13-2011 01:23 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cifer6 (Post 823433)
YOU SICK SONUVABITCH WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DAUGHTER ? IM GONNA LINK THIS THREAD TO THE CYBERPOLICE! YOU MOTHERpiffleER


What's the link to the cyberpolice again? I seem to have misplaced it.

:lol:

Attachment 17838

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Alphonse Alban 12-13-2011 01:43 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 823443)
What's the link to the cyberpolice again? I seem to have misplaced it.

In phonebook number is just above the Dance Commander.

Thomas Dalton 12-13-2011 03:03 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cifer6 (Post 823437)
Listen you piece of queershit, we do not lack intelligence. You people are ignorant, lying, paranoid, retarded queers. Selling a human being IS AGAINST THE LAW. Instead of reading your books filled with lies you should go through the laws of the United States of America. Slavery/selling people is illegal in ANY country. And if you're such a Biblepiffleer you should know better than becoming Baptist. The Bible is a SUGGESTION to a religion. If you live by the Bible, you're a stupid piece of whoreshit. Become an Atheist. Because there is NO God. There isn't any proof that proves you right. If he would exist he would've helped all the people in the world instead of creating Chaos and Anarchy. Every religion is poison. You think the Muslims are bad ? Well I've got a message for you: YOU ARE THE SAME SHIT.

Greetings, The boy that didn't get r*ped by a preacher because he didn't ever attend to church, that is playing videogames nearly every waking moment of his life without any faith.

Wait, you have fantasies about us getting raped by a male nigra, so you're the queer.

Asking for a dowry is not illegal by the laws of the United States of America, so you're lying.

This has been stated before, but I guess you don't know the definition of dowry, and are too stupid to look it up, so you're the retard.

You believe you would get raped by a Christian priest if you had faith, so you're the paranoid (Only Catholics do that, and those aren't Christian).

So "You people are ignorant, lying, paranoid, retarded queers."?

Straight back at ya!

How can you say what the Bible is, what God would do and won't do, if you didn't read it?
At least I read the stuff I criticize, what you obviously won't do.

I have to say you're a prime example of an inhabitant of Belgium. Thank you for proving my friend right.

JoshuaBlackmaster 12-14-2011 01:32 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
It is only illegal for mooslims to sell their children as paying any amount for a sand negress is clearly theft. I would not be as concerned with the woman's baking skills as I believe most white woman can be beaten into cooking good.

Didymus Much 12-14-2011 04:31 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaBlackmaster (Post 823561)
It is only illegal for mooslims to sell their children as paying any amount for a sand negress is clearly theft...

Scriptural support for race-based slave pricing, please?

WWJDnow 12-17-2011 09:39 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Brother Didymus,

Have you considered listing your daughter on cBay? That usually brings in more bidders than a private auction.

cheesynibbles 12-20-2011 06:52 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Enoch (Post 822790)
Brother, I share your anger with the unsaved trash that come in here and defile our Godly forum. Believe me, I know the feeling. But we must practice patience and hope we get through to at least a few of these Satanic pussbags that afflict our forum and bring them to know the Glory of Jesus Christ and the wonderful Truth of the KJV Bible. Will you join me in a prayer for the conversion of these athyests, cathaholics, joos, mooslimes and other depraved lost souls to True Christianity™? :innocent:

Yours in Christ,
Enoch

Hey I'm a catholic. Tell me three things that you think will convert me to your false religion. If I am not a baaaaptoast by the end of this then you fail!!

cheesynibbles 12-20-2011 06:57 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Dalton (Post 823454)
Wait, you have fantasies about us getting raped by a male nigra, so you're the queer.

Asking for a dowry is not illegal by the laws of the United States of America, so you're lying.

This has been stated before, but I guess you don't know the definition of dowry, and are too stupid to look it up, so you're the retard.

You believe you would get raped by a Christian priest if you had faith, so you're the paranoid (Only Catholics do that, and those aren't Christian).

So "You people are ignorant, lying, paranoid, retarded queers."?

Straight back at ya!

How can you say what the Bible is, what God would do and won't do, if you didn't read it?
At least I read the stuff I criticize, what you obviously won't do.

I have to say you're a prime example of an inhabitant of Belgium. Thank you for proving my friend right.

Hey I'm a Catholic and wait... We are actually christians. YOU aren't a christian you're just some queer baaaptoast KKK member!!!

Jack O'fagan 12-20-2011 06:58 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesynibbles (Post 825449)
Hey I'm a catholic. Tell me three things that you think will convert me to your false religion. If I am not a baaaaptoast by the end of this then you fail!!

How about you get a Bible and highlight every time you find us to be wrong in one colour and every time you find the catholics to be wrong you do another colour. See what the result is. You up for it?

How about you go through your dogma and try to find some evidence for that. How about the assumption of Mary? Can you give me ONE bit of evidence that that happened or was it jusyt made up by another kiddy fiddler in a dress?

YIC

Jack

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-20-2011 10:19 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cyfur6 (Post 823433)
YOU SICK SONUVABITCH WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DAUGHTER ? IM GONNA LINK THIS THREAD TO THE CYBERPOLICE! YOU MOTHERpiffleER

No, not the cyberpolice! :haha:


Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cyfur6 (Post 823434)
I hope you all get r*ped by a gaynigger.

Why would you want that? After all, you said we're all "queers" below. So wouldn't that be something we'd enjoy?
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Lu6cytard (Post 823437)
Listen you piece of queershit, we do not lack intelligence. You people are ignorant, lying, paranoid, retarded queers. Selling a human being IS AGAINST THE LAW. Instead of reading your books filled with lies you should go through the laws of the United States of America.

It's presently against the law, so? That doesn't make it unChristian. (Islam supports slavery, too.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigotedIdiot
Slavery/selling people is illegal in ANY country.

Illegal, but not uncommon. More common than ever, in fact!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery#Present_day

Quote:

There are more slaves today than at any point in history,[4] remaining as high as 12 million[5] to 27 million,[6][7][8] even though slavery is now outlawed in all countries.[7][138]
Quote:

Originally Posted by GodmockingHellboundTard
And if you're such a Biblepiffleer you should know better than becoming Baptist. The Bible is a SUGGESTION to a religion.

Really? Because it says it's God's Commands. Not suggestions. I'm guessing you've never read it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6Ignoramus6
If you live by the Bible, you're a stupid piece of whoreshit. Become an Atheist. Because there is NO God. There isn't any proof that proves you right.

Explain where the universe came from, please. And not "there was a blob of really dense matter that exploded for no reason". You have to also explain where that blob of matter came from.

I'll wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenselessBoob
If he would exist he would've helped all the people in the world instead of creating Chaos and Anarchy.

Then where would be the need for faith? :dunce:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JealousOfCatholicAltarBoys
Greetings, The boy that didn't get r*ped by a preacher because he didn't ever attend to church, that is playing videogames nearly every waking moment of his life without any faith.

It shows in your "intellect". Maybe you should try reading a book.

Really. Any book would be a good start.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved