The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Thomas Dalton 12-21-2011 01:41 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesynibbles (Post 825450)
Hey I'm a Catholic and wait... We are actually christians. YOU aren't a christian you're just some queer baaaptoast KKK member!!!

I would like you to read this enlightening tract by the good mr. Chick: Are Catholics Christian?

It explains that Catholics worship the masonic deity Isis as Mary, and this is clearly a violation of Deuteronomy 5:7: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

A reformed Papist 12-21-2011 03:05 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
In answer to the question about how much you will get for your daughter. About $12 depending of course on the fluctuations of the currency and what is happening in the crazy place called Europe. Good luck with the sale.

Brother of the Craft 01-12-2012 05:05 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 626225)
So it's better that he just let her out onto the streets to find her own man? That's how women end up being street walkers you know.

The best thing an reasonable person could do is "purchase" this poor girl and then get her the heck away from this bizarre cult.

Huffing gas while reading the Bible results in bizarre cults just like this one. May your precious daughter escape and NEVER return!

John Creeser 01-12-2012 06:00 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother of the Craft (Post 835539)
The best thing an reasonable person could do is "purchase" this poor girl and then get her the heck away from this bizarre cult.

Huffing gas while reading the Bible results in bizarre cults just like this one. May your precious daughter escape and NEVER return!

First off, Landover is no cult. Read.

Secondly, why use satanic imagery in your avatar? This is a Christian forum.:angry:

Horace Head 01-12-2012 06:25 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I would be prepared to place a bid if I could view some videos of her hand and wrist strength. In my line of work, we have many cans of spray paint that need to be shaken for 20 or more minutes multiple times a day.

I have been through a few individuals over the years and get a bit tired doing it myself. If no videos are available, I'm sure I'll find someone locally.

Just trying to help a family in need.

YouSickos 01-12-2012 09:58 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I'm a sick freak that needs to burn in hell. :devil:

Ipreyonyoursoul 01-13-2012 12:10 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Selling your 13 year old daughter? Are you kidding me, that is inhumane. You do not "own" her. If that's what your bible teaches you that really is quite sad. You need to re read your own bible with blind eyes instead of taking bits and pieces and using them to find loopholes to suit your own lifestyle. Your daughter has every single right to chose if and whom she weds. Stop being a misogynous hypocrite and treat people equally.

Didymus Much 01-13-2012 12:19 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipreyonyoursoul (Post 835798)
...You need to re read your own bible with blind eyes...

Wtf? :wacko:

Quote:

...instead of taking bits and pieces and using them to find loopholes to suit your own lifestyle...
But they don't do that. They take 100% of the Bible.

Quote:

...Your daughter has every single right to chose if and whom she weds...
Provide Scriptural support, or say that is your opinion. Please note, this forum is not about your opinion.

Quote:

...Stop being a misogynous hypocrite and treat people equally.
He's not a hypocrite.

Mary Etheldreda 01-13-2012 03:16 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipreyonyoursoul (Post 835798)
Your daughter has every single right to chose if and whom she weds. Stop being a misogynous hypocrite and treat people equally.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, you'll need to show where this command is in the Bible.

LovePeopleCorrectly 01-24-2012 09:09 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Are you people crazy? This is not God's will, this is human trafficking. This is illegal.

Jack O'fagan 01-24-2012 10:14 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LovePeopleCorrectly (Post 841071)
Are you people crazy? This is not God's will this is human trafficking. This is illegal.

Can you back that up with scripture?

YIC

Jack

Devilslittleho 01-24-2012 08:30 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LovePeopleCorrectly (Post 841071)
Are you people crazy? This is not God's will, this is human trafficking. This is illegal.


Well said! :thumbsup:

Pastor Isaac Peters 01-24-2012 08:38 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilslittlehelper (Post 841185)
Well said! :thumbsup:

Then maybe you can be the one to back it up with Scripture.

(not holding breath)

ETA: I'll even give you a hint: Exodus 21:7

Devilslittleho 01-26-2012 11:19 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 841187)
Then maybe you can be the one to back it up with Scripture.

(not holding breath)

ETA: I'll even give you a hint: Exodus 21:7


There's no scripture for this, use your common sense as a HUMAN!

It's illegal to sell people according to the LAW!

Pastor Isaac Peters 01-26-2012 02:44 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilslittlehelper (Post 841841)
There's no scripture for this

Thank you for conceding my point. Have a blessed day.

GODisHoly 01-29-2012 10:06 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilslittlehelper (Post 841841)
There's no scripture for this, use your common sense as a HUMAN!

It's illegal to sell people according to the LAW!

I'm sorry to say but True Christians are to obey the laws of man as long as they do not conflict with God's higher laws. Which I gotta say there's a lot of laws that you atheist trash have that go against the Commandments of God.

Just read this from the bible:

Galatians 3:10-11 - For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

So not only should we not follow your atheist trash laws. Your laws are also a curse.

Jedediah 01-29-2012 09:06 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilslittlehelper (Post 841841)
There's no scripture for this, use your common sense as a HUMAN!

I'm sure your atheo-secular ways seem very wise to you. However, to Bible-believing Christians, your ways are foolishness.

I Corinthians 3:18-20
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.


God makes it quite clear that we are to rely on His Word, not our own deluded understanding or "common sense." Stop trying to think for yourself. God gave us the Holy Bible (KJV 1611) so we don't have to.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

My_Bible_Has_Tabs 01-30-2012 07:35 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Yea, this isn't against the law or anything...

Zechariah Smyth 01-30-2012 07:55 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by My_Bible_Has_Tabs (Post 843090)
Yea, this isn't against the law or anything...


Doesn't your tabbed Bible have Romans 13:1?

:wacko:

YiC,

Z. Smyth

Jedediah 01-31-2012 03:55 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by My_Bible_Has_Tabs (Post 843090)
Yea, this isn't against the law or anything...

What's your point?

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

IAmFilthy 02-01-2012 06:30 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LovePeopleCorrectly (Post 841071)
Are you people crazy? This is not God's will, this is human trafficking. This is illegal.

THANK YOU!! I thought I was reading some sick kind of joke at first.. I am so shocked, disgusted, and angry that anyone could be so disgusting.. I wish that you sick people would just NOT have children since you don't even think they are your 'property'..... Wow. I am just so shocked.

By the way, am I going to 'Hell' because I am a bisexual? Oh wait.. I DON'T CARE! Ha haaaaaaa! I live a beautiful and happy life. I can't believe you lemmings.. Have you ever heard of updating? I believe your bible needs that. And by the way, did Jesus ever sin?? Why did he have to be killed? Hmm.......

Didymus Much 02-01-2012 06:39 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmfulOfMyself (Post 843709)
... I am so shocked, disgusted, and angry that anyone could be so disgusting...

Exodus 21:7 "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do."

I'm guessing you don't like the Bible?

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 02-01-2012 06:40 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
THANK YOU!! I thought I was reading some sick kind of joke at first.. I am so shocked, disgusted, and angry that anyone could be so disgusting.. I wish that you sick people would just NOT have children since you don't even think they are your 'property'..... Wow. I am just so shocked.

In him asking for a dowry? I don't see the problem. Arranged marriages are perfectly legal too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
By the way, am I going to 'Hell' because I am a bisexual?

Yes, thanks for asking.

Romans 1:26-27,32
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
Oh wait.. I DON'T CARE! Ha haaaaaaa!

Then, why did you bring it up? Oh, were you trying to be shocking or something? I suppose next you'll be emailing me (in my signature line) pictures of you and your girlfriend doing disgusting things trying to shock me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
And by the way, did Jesus ever sin??

How could He? He is God.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
Why did he have to be killed? Hmm.......

So God wouldn't destroy us all.

Mary Etheldreda 02-01-2012 07:07 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
I wish that you sick people would just NOT have children since you don't even think they are your 'property'..... Wow. I am just so shocked.

You are shocked, friend, because you don't understand the ways of the LORD. (Isaiah 55:8) It's okay. Demanding to understand Him would be like my dog demanding to know how my SUV works. He doesn't, he simply trusts me to drive him to the doggie park where he can run and play. God is like that and we are like the obedient and happy dogs. We don't need to know all the details or mechanics, we just need to know how to trust Him (hint), and after we die He'll bring us to a human version of a doggie park.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843709)
By the way, am I going to 'Hell' because I am a bisexual? Oh wait..

No silly, you'll go to Hell if you don't believe Jesus is your LORD and Master. (Romans 10:9) If you believed in Him, you would love Him and want to make Him happy. Then you could pray and He would deliver you from your icky fantasies. Who wouldn't want that?

:)

IAmFilthy 02-01-2012 07:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
[QUOTE=Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson;843712]

Then, why did you bring it up? Oh, were you trying to be shocking or something? I suppose next you'll be emailing me (in my signature line) pictures of you and your girlfriend doing disgusting things trying to shock me.


Not all all Willy. I would never send photos of us doing disgusting things, because we don't DO disgusting things. We make love, and that is beautiful.

How do you have such an open mind to someone you don't even know, and NOT be open to what life IS. Gosh oh golly hahaha. You're silly.

IAmFilthy 02-01-2012 07:25 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 843711)
Exodus 21:7 "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do."

I'm guessing you don't like the Bible?


I'm guessing you do? Hahaha.
you are quite a smart, smart observer.
:|

I don't have to like or dislike the bible. I dislike the way you twist words, or come up with your own conclusions to things like being able to sell your own daughter. Good lord. Do you support rape? Pediphiles?


PS PEOPLE I will not go to hell.. How sick of you people to go along with violence. That's terrible. Ps. I will not go to 'hell' because there is no such thing my dears.

IAmFilthy 02-01-2012 07:30 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
[QUOTE=Mary Etheldreda;843723]

You look shocked, friend, because you are shocked at your low IQ. Aw, I feel bad for you.. So sad that you were born and raised to be so.... air-headed.

Now, I wish for you to go to relive you childhood, up until age 13, and be sold to a rapist.... How does that sound?

Not nice? I agree. I would never seriously wish that upon ANYONE.

Ps. Would you people stop having children? Nothing worse than more people like you.

It is so bad when someone is raised into believing all of this nonsense and never even thinks to have a mind or thoughts of their own and really think about all of the things people are reading in these bibles......ew

Mary Etheldreda 02-01-2012 07:38 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843732)
You look shocked, friend, because you are shocked at your low IQ. Aw, I feel bad for you.. So sad that you were born and raised to be so.... air-headed.

I was born and raised to be a daughter of the King. (Psalm 45:9)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843732)
Now, I wish for you to go to relive you childhood, up until age 13, and be sold to a rapist.... How does that sound?

I trust in God's providence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843732)
Not nice? I agree. I would never seriously wish that upon ANYONE.

Nice has nothing to do with it. This life is but temporary. A few decades of unpleasantness is nothing compared to an eternity of praising the LORD my God every moment for the rest of forever!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843732)
Ps. Would you people stop having children? Nothing worse than more people like you.

God has commissioned me to be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 9:7), and so I have dedicated my uterus to this end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843732)
It is so bad when someone is raised into believing all of this nonsense and never even thinks to have a mind or thoughts of their own and really think about all of the things people are reading in these bibles......ew

What's sad is choosing not to avoid Hell for all eternity.

:(

IAmFilthy 02-01-2012 07:46 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 843736)
I was born and raised to be a daughter of the King. (Psalm 45:9)



I trust in God's providence.



Nice has nothing to do with it. This life is but temporary. A few decades of unpleasantness is nothing compared to an eternity of praising the LORD my God every moment for the rest of forever!



God has commissioned me to be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 9:7), and so I have dedicated my uterus to this end.



What's sad is choosing not to avoid Hell for all eternity.

:(








HAAA im bored with you ,
think of something interesting to say.
i hope you read and think hard about what i am about to say people.
hahhahahhaa

come on. you cant be that stupid? and yes, correct me on my grammar.. and choice of words and placement..i am on an almsot broken lap top, im still greatful to have tho
butanyways
peace out you piffleing creep
go have sex with a 4 year old girl
hahhahaha joking
that would be nasty eh?
a little cooter in your mouth?
have fun in hell for rreading this and thinking about
doing that ... bye!!



ps i love that nicki minaj song that goes "SOMEONE POINT ME TO THE BEST ASS EATER" ever have your ass eaten out? THATS what I wanna know!!

Pastor Isaac Peters 02-01-2012 01:22 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmWonderful (Post 843730)
I don't have to like or dislike the bible. I dislike the way you twist words, or come up with your own conclusions to things like being able to sell your own daughter. Good lord. Do you support rape? Pediphiles?

Explain to us how we are we twisting the words, rather than giving them their plain meaning. Explain their correct meaning and how you know.

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 02:28 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Are you people really this stupid? This is proof of how immoral the Bible is. Absolute trash, and the greatest reason for why I am PROUD to be an atheist.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-06-2012 02:32 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845236)
Are you people really this stupid? This is proof of how immoral the Bible is. Absolute trash, and the greatest reason for why I am PROUD to be an atheist.

Dear Godmocking Maggot;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and raping kangaroos to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 02:49 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845241)
Dear Godmocking Maggot;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and raping kangaroos to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Little fact: Atheists don't worship Satan, for Satan does not exist either. And "raping kangaroos?" Seriously? Do you think that all atheists are bestial or something? Thank you for proving atheists right in that all fundamentalists are idiots who find joy in hatred. :tiphat:

And you say that I'm persecuting!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845241)
Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

Strange how you can't wait to watch me be put through a supposed eternal pain. Seems a little psychopathic, doesn't it? I must say, I'm a little concerned for you.

Jedediah 02-06-2012 03:28 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845236)
Are you people really this stupid? This is proof of how immoral the Bible is. Absolute trash, and the greatest reason for why I am PROUD to be an atheist.

"Proud atheist"? What kind of nonsense is that?

Being proud of being an atheist is like being proud of crapping your shorts, son. It takes a real mental defective to not only perform the mental contortions necessary to suppress the Truth in your heart that God exists, but to actually be proud of it.

I will pray for you. :innocent:

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 03:44 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedediah (Post 845261)
"Proud atheist"? What kind of nonsense is that?

Being proud of being an atheist is like being proud of crapping your shorts, son. It takes a real mental defective to not only perform the mental contortions necessary to suppress the Truth in your heart that God exists, but to actually be proud of it.

I will pray for you. :innocent:

Hearts pump blood, mate.

And what a comment. What's so deceptive and untrue about atheism?

We found out that the world is round, that there is a substantial amount of evidence in favour of evolution,and that the earth revolves around the sun, contrary to what Aristotle says.

The Bible is a book filled with hatered. It condones mysogyny, genocide, and slavery, how can people read that and say that God is loving.

IT's nonsense.

Redeemed Papist 02-06-2012 03:49 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
So because you dare to judge God and speak heresy we are all wrong and therefore the Bible is false. How badly people want anal sex never ceases to amaze me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 03:53 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
No, because there is evidence in our favour, that is why the Bible is false.

And do you think that all atheists are gay? lol

Redeemed Papist 02-06-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845273)
No, because there is evidence in our favour, that is why the Bible is false.

And do you think that all atheists are gay? lol

Look, friend, you seem to be a little less rabid than the usual atheist we get in here. You probably consider yourself quite a decent fellow. However, God hates you for your unbelief and when He kills you you are going to burn forever. This is a source of deep sadness for us. The fact you don't care about yourself or the millions of others who are going to burn shows your lack of moral compass without even needing to address sodomy, I guess, so let's not complicate things for you.
Matthew 12:30*He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-06-2012 05:11 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845273)

And do you think that all atheists are gay? lol

Why else would they reject the offer of Salvation? They obviously love gay sex more than they love God.

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 06:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 845288)
Why else would they reject the offer of Salvation? They obviously love gay sex more than they love God.

There was a lot of stupid that came from that post.

Care to take that uneducated generalization back?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved