The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=23496)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-10-2009 02:04 PM

The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!

I'm wondering if any of you Ladies of Landover would be at all interested in THIS contraption? Just curious...:hmmm:

Men: This is a trick question. I think we may have a liberal hiding in our midst, and I want to flush her out:to_keep_order:

Quote:

Japan prepares robots to take over the kitchen

TOKYO (Reuters Life!) – They've got ones that clean, and others that pour drinks, so it was only a matter of time before Japanese inventors came up with robots that can cook.

Various prototype robo-chefs showed off their cooking skills at the International Food Machinery and Technology Expo in Tokyo this week, flipping "okonomiyaki" Japanese pancakes, serving sushi and slicing vegetables.

"We all know that robots can be very useful. We want to take that utility out of the factory so that they can be used elsewhere," said Narito Hosomi, president of Toyo Riki, manufacturers of the pancake-cooking robot.

Japan has one of the world's fastest aging societies and experts say robots can help care for the growing number of elderly, and fill in for the lack of young people willing to take on jobs as chefs, cleaners or caretakers.

Masanori Hirano of Kyoto-based robot lab Squse, which came up with an android sushi waiter, said robots could help manage the stress associated with fine dining establishments.

"If a human does this job, it can be stressful. And if so, they can leave the work to the robot," he said.

Japan is home to almost half the world's 800,000 industrial robots and expects the industry to expand to $10 billion.

Tomio Sugiura, president of Sugiura Kikai Sekkei, which manufactured the vegetable-slicing robot, saw a robot in every home in the near future.

"Nowadays, almost every family has a car. In the near future, every family would be having a humanoid robot that can help out various things at home," he said.

Meek and Humble 06-10-2009 05:04 PM

Re: The Japs Have a Robot That Cooks!

Seems they are trying to find a replacement for women. I knew all those Chinese folks were a bunch of qweers!

Capt. Aaron Portway 06-10-2009 06:04 PM

That's it! Game over Man! Those Nips have finally done it. The Rapture is certainly coming. And those left behind have THIS to look forward to:

http://www.filmsamling.se/instick/RobotHolocaust_US.jpg

Tertius The Scribe 06-10-2009 06:37 PM

Stupid Ornamentals! If we let robots cook and clean, then women will be liberated forced from their God-given duties! And then all women will become feminazi lesbians who neuter men while they're asleep! :angry:

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-10-2009 08:56 PM

Those Koreans are mocking God. It's women who are supposed to be helps meet for men, not robots, after animals proved not to be up to the task.

Genesis 2:18-24: And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought [them] unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that [was] the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This [is] now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

When God in His perfect and sovereign majesty got it right the second time around, those gooks in 'Nam have no business trying to improve on His handiwork.

I suspect that there's also a made-in-Taiwan way to "be one flesh" with a robot, although I'd prefer not to know the details. :bad:

Harry Nagasaki 06-12-2009 05:41 AM

I think they're wonderful and speaking from personal experience our Kitchinu SKI-V from Toshisonichas given mamasan time to reflect on producing more pure blooded warrior children for the good of the Emperor and all descendent of the sun god Amaterasu.

On a different topic, I would like to thank your founding fathers for the permanent suntan in 1944. I've no need for expensive holidays since being visited by your Fatboy Solarium.

Peace be on you all, especially those who believe in the ruler of the celestial plain, Amaterasu and all she can teach us.

Banzi, banzi, banzai

Mrs. Betty Bowers 06-14-2009 07:38 PM

Tell me when they make a robot that says, "Me so sorry 'bout Pear' Harbor, Joe!"

angels 06-26-2009 09:39 AM

Contraptions will never replace Women in the kitchen or indeed in the home . A robot will never be able to give the personal touch, needed to make a man feel contented after he has had a long day at work. I do wish that these nations would keep their rubbish to themselves.

Nurse Clampett 06-26-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 348909)
Contraptions will never replace Women in the kitchen or indeed in the home . A robot will never be able to give the personal touch, needed to make a man feel contented after he has had a long day at work. I do wish that these nations would keep their rubbish to themselves.

I agree completely. A robot cannot compare to a Christian woman offering her best pie to her husband.
Also, I don't trust the slants. The robots are probably wired for world domination and murder us all while screeching like Yoko Ono.

Johnnyboy 06-26-2009 04:34 PM

This doesn't make any sense at all.They're just trying to show the world how smart they think they are. The Japs don't need a robot that cooks cause the Japs don't cook. Sushi=Bait. They might steam the rice, but everything else is pretty much raw and still moving. Jap pancakes=a big fat lie. How can you eat panakes with chopsticks? Answer: You can't!

This makes about as much sense as the french making a robot that uses soap and water.

Widow Green 06-27-2009 07:24 AM

That will never catch on, there is only so much that you can trust a robot to do. A robot could never be trusted to wash a husbands feet, give a back rub or cut his toe nails. Those clanking metal fingers could never replace a soft, gentle, warm womans touch. Those folk are just plain lazy, its a womans place to take care of her man, not replace herself with a oversized can. I could not bear to see a robot taking care of my man, whether it be a metal one or one of those other latex creations that one of my poor deceased husbands was so fond of. God bless his un-natural soul.:thumbsup:

Patriarch Jon 06-28-2009 03:40 AM

Maybe the Asians got stuck with inferior women. Someone should send a boatload to the US for good Christian discipline and training. We can ship the ones that are well trained back for thier men. The wormn that don't learn their lesson we can keep her as maidservants for our women...

How many good Christian men are willing to volunteer as trainers for these popor unfortunate women..?

Pastor Ezekiel 06-28-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriarch Jon (Post 350064)
Maybe the Asians got stuck with inferior women. Someone should send a boatload to the US for good Christian discipline and training. We can ship the ones that are well trained back for thier men. The wormn that don't learn their lesson we can keep her as maidservants for our women...

How many good Christian men are willing to volunteer as trainers for these popor unfortunate women..?

Friend, I spend countless hours and days on missionary trips to the ornamental countries. I toil hard for Jesus, but the boys are as bad as the girls over there, and it's hard to tell them apart.

Serenity-Millennium 06-28-2009 04:37 AM

Oh, Pastor you shouldn't call the ornamentals bad! God still loves them, even if he made them a bit funny looking.

angels 06-28-2009 05:33 AM

Here's a point for you to think about.

Maybe the Japanese women are such terrible , lazy wives , it's neccesary to use robots?. I can't see it catching on though.
The men over there obviously don't set rules to their women, if they did, there'd be no need for such devices. When a man takes a wife, surely that wife is taught to serve him in every way, to tend for him, through love and strife too. At least that's my aim in life. Let them keep their artificial machines, when I find my man, I will strive every day to make him pleased with me.

Serenity-Millennium 06-28-2009 05:35 AM

Oh angels, that was so racist! Jesus is crying right now.

angels 06-28-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 350178)
Oh angels, that was so racist! Jesus is crying right now.

Racist. How?. I just feel that women can not be replaced at all by robots. Actually Serenity I believe God is proud of me today. I came here full of sarcasm and ignorance, with the help of The Bible I am learning.
A wife's place is to serve her Husband and have children, to be in the home. Please tell me what is wrong with that?.

Serenity-Millennium 06-28-2009 05:44 AM

Hey, men and women are equal! We are all children of God!

angels 06-28-2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity-Millennium (Post 350191)
Hey, men and women are equal! We are all children of God!

I have said that here too. I got shot down in flames. But then I was shown the error of my ways. I totally agree with you though, that we are all children of God.:thumbsup:

Serenity-Millennium 06-28-2009 05:54 AM

Nobody should have corrected you. Even if you were wrong :( That's so judgmental.