The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69038)

raviolibrain 06-14-2017 09:29 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

I've spoken here of the sodomites who openly live as a couple in my very building and who often complain when I place copies of the book of Leviticus under their door as I stand and listen to their moans and groans, the audible evidence of the diarrhetic lubrication that is taking place just feet from that closed door. Many is the night I have stood there listening to every grunt and "Oh, God!" that comes from their filthy lips - and I assure you, sweet reader, their cries are not to the God of Abraham, but to the evil god of this world, Lucifer.

quick question, sir:: if gay sex is so repulsive to you, why would you stand and listen to it happening???

Pastor Ezekiel 06-14-2017 09:42 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raviolisauce (Post 1215149)
quick question, sir:: if gay sex is so repulsive to you, why would you stand and listen to it happening???

Dear Godmocking Wannabe-Eyetalian,

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

As for your question: We monitor the sinners to preach them about the reality of Hell to make them repent and accept Jesus.

Acts 3:19
Quote:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Mister Brasil 06-14-2017 05:04 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by raviolisauce (Post 1215149)
quick question, sir:: if gay sex is so repulsive to you, why would you stand and listen to it happening???

Matthew 5: 14-16:
Quote:

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

As True Christians, we cannot hide from sodomy. We must seek it out and let our light shine from under every door, through every keyhole.

Johny Joe Hold 06-14-2017 06:04 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Brasil (Post 1215190)
Matthew 5: 14-16:

As True Christians, we cannot hide from sodomy. We must seek it out and let our light shine from under every door, through every keyhole.

It is so hard for atheists to understand this. As experts in sin, we have an obligation to study it and expose it where ever we find it. Sodomy does not get a pass just because atheists like it. Sin, it is sin.

Mary Etheldreda 06-15-2017 12:25 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Brasil (Post 1215190)
As True Christians, we cannot hide from sodomy. We must seek it out and let our light shine from under every door, through every keyhole.

Indeed, Brother! Will no one think of the Poor Baby Jesus being forced to witness such unholy acts?


Homosexuals are FORCING Jesus to watch them have Anal Sex!

AsksDumbQuestions 06-19-2017 04:21 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 788231)
Brothers and Sisters,

the last few days I've spent some time in a forum for gay men to inspect and gather facts.
I was able to gain new insights and I learned how disgusting and perverted homosexuality is.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.


First of all, we know that women were created only to serve man.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.


Of course womans serve men also during the Act of Reproducing.
Shortly before the man starts to plant his seed, women are very excited because they have to do everything right. They think about their future tasks they have to do once the child is born.
This “stress” produces a wet slime in their private parts, which makes it easily for the man to plant the seeds.

Leviticus 15:3232This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith;


Genesis 29:3030And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

Many ask themselfes now, how the homosexual is able to carry out the act without Vaginal Lubrication.
God has simply given no Vaginal secretions to men, to prevent that they do gay sex.
Here is now a complicated system working that must be developed by Satan himself.

Before the homosexuals start, their roles get distributed. One of them is the wife and the other one is the man. After the roles are distributed, the man who has the womans role begins to get diarrhea. He then goes to the toilet and relieves himself. Through the diarrhea his sphincter and his rectum are now wetted. Now the male part is able to penetrate.

I was wondering how this system can work at all, and it is suggestive to assume that Satan causes diarrhea in order to facilitate the act of sodomy.

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8).


Pretty much tramatized me not because homosexual people are "perverts". Its because weird mens always have fetishes on putting their penis in holes just for pleasure.

Tampawrestle 08-18-2017 10:16 PM

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
 
What do you fine people think about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? I was taking a class on it but it looks very touchy and almost like gay sex. I had a guy laying with his crotch on my face and they touched me in places I have never been touched before...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/data:...Ulk92wABRbP//Z

[VIDEO OF RETARDED MIDGETS WRESTLING IN ANIMAL SKINS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Brother Gonzalez 08-18-2017 11:31 PM

Re: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tampawrestle (Post 1218030)
What do you fine people think about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu? I was taking a class on it but it looks very touchy and almost like gay sex. I had a guy laying with his crotch on my face and they touched me in places I have never been touched before...

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/data:...Ulk92wABRbP//Z

[VIDEO OF RETARDED MIDGETS WRESTLING IN ANIMAL SKINS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Nothing that comes from South non-America can be good or have any value.
But you know the answer already, and you are just trying to troll us.


Why don't you go to the intro forum and start a thread so we can know who you are, and how is your path to salvation going?

Megan1993 10-19-2017 01:22 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 788231)
Brothers and Sisters,

the last few days I've spent some time in a forum for gay men to inspect and gather facts.
I was able to gain new insights and I learned how disgusting and perverted homosexuality is.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.


First of all, we know that women were created only to serve man.

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.


Of course womans serve men also during the Act of Reproducing.
Shortly before the man starts to plant his seed, women are very excited because they have to do everything right. They think about their future tasks they have to do once the child is born.
This “stress” produces a wet slime in their private parts, which makes it easily for the man to plant the seeds.

Leviticus 15:3232This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith;


Genesis 29:3030And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

Many ask themselfes now, how the homosexual is able to carry out the act without Vaginal Lubrication.
God has simply given no Vaginal secretions to men, to prevent that they do gay sex.
Here is now a complicated system working that must be developed by Satan himself.

Before the homosexuals start, their roles get distributed. One of them is the wife and the other one is the man. After the roles are distributed, the man who has the womans role begins to get diarrhea. He then goes to the toilet and relieves himself. Through the diarrhea his sphincter and his rectum are now wetted. Now the male part is able to penetrate.

I was wondering how this system can work at all, and it is suggestive to assume that Satan causes diarrhea in order to facilitate the act of sodomy.

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ” (Philippians 3:8).


Buying lube at the store. You know they're are products that mimic female lubrication right? Or are you so backwards that you believe only gays engage in Buttsex? Anal sex is a huge thing for heterosexual couples as well. No you don't use diarrhea as lube you use either a water based lube or an oil based lube. With out lube you risk causing great injury to the anus. Diarrhea infection.


Besides what you're not describing is "stress" your describing female arousal...stress a woman out and she'll be drier than a dessert. But I highly doubt any man on this site can arouse any woman any way.


*Gets popcorn* Oh I stabbed at masculinity...


Love,


You're Sweet Devil


Megan

Titus Templeton 10-19-2017 02:39 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan1993 (Post 1222026)
Buying lube at the store. You know they're are products that mimic female lubrication right? Or are you so backwards that you believe only gays engage in Buttsex? Anal sex is a huge thing for heterosexual couples as well. No you don't use diarrhea as lube you use either a water based lube or an oil based lube. With out lube you risk causing great injury to the anus. Diarrhea infection.


Besides what you're not describing is "stress" your describing female arousal...stress a woman out and she'll be drier than a dessert. But I highly doubt any man on this site can arouse any woman any way.


*Gets popcorn* Oh I stabbed at masculinity...


Love,


You're Sweet Devil


Megan

Look, you just talked a lot of nonsense. When I made this thread I used evidence and the Bible. All you do is talking. You know in court you need evidence to find the truth? Look at all the Bible quotes. Everything makes sense. I would advice to no longer defend the perversion that is gay anal sex. Once you know the truth about it you no longer see the world in the same light.

Basilissa 10-19-2017 03:13 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan1993 (Post 1222026)
You're Sweet Devil

:thumbdown: Please refrain from calling a Godly :true-fancy: Man a "Devil." :nono:

Roland 10-19-2017 07:32 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Megan1993 (Post 1222026)
[...]Gets popcorn* [...]
Megan

If you think this is an important issue, don´t you think getting your popcorn is useless, as a comment, even dismissive?

Roland

American for Christ 11-20-2017 05:22 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kirk (Post 788371)
No, it's usually just some mineral oil that people uses (straight as gay) for sexual activities.

If you guys are so prude about those 'activities', why talk about it?

I just sayed some actual facts.

And by illness, I meant an actual infection or gastric problems. I'm not here to discuss if being gay is life choice or an illness like you claim.

To reference your claim regarding gastric problems, I would say that having another man's penis inside your rectum is a serious problem. You should get that checked out. It could kill you and any chance of salvation.

To all, sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Isaac and I can't seem to ignore these people who insist on celebrating their all inclusive pass to damnation. I will get to my proper introduction as soon as I can pry myself away from their Godless words and comparisons of sodomy to a tummy ache.


1 Corinthians 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Homo lover 03-16-2018 11:07 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Homosexuality isn't a disease. You won't catch it if they cough on you. It is truly idiotic to think it's a virus or a sin. Simply put, Gay men and women are normal people.

Mary Etheldreda 03-17-2018 12:27 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homo lover (Post 1229539)
Homosexuality isn't a disease. You won't catch it if they cough on you. It is truly idiotic to think it's a virus or a sin. Simply put, Gay men and women are normal people.

Liar.

Dana723 03-17-2018 03:52 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homo lover (Post 1229539)
Homosexuality isn't a disease. You won't catch it if they cough on you. It is truly idiotic to think it's a virus or a sin. Simply put, Gay men and women are normal people.

Prove it with quotes from the Bible. :innocent:

Bubba Buck 03-17-2018 08:49 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homo lover (Post 1229539)
Homosexuality isn't a disease. You won't catch it if they cough on you. It is truly idiotic to think it's a virus or a sin. Simply put, Gay men and women are normal people.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.


Tell me, aside from it being a sin, how is it normal behavior if faggots can't even create soldiers for Jesus? As a former faggot, I used to eat bananas and wonder about how phallic they looked. Ten years I haven't even looked at a banana. It disgusts me. If there were any sense of it being normal, there'd be some kind of benefit for the Heavenly Father of which there is none. Not even mankind can find its benefit. Faggots be fags and try to make others gay. Ever heard of the show queer eye for the straight guy? They was makin straight people gay!!!!!!!

Dennis Lukes 01-19-2019 07:40 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
As a motel owner, I have frequent run-ins with sodomites. I try to turn them away, but occasionally they slip through the cracks and then into each other's. A room that has been rented by queers will INVARIABLY be splattered with feces. All over the bed, the sheets, sometimes even on the walls. Once or twice, it's been on the ceiling as well. Fecal matter is NOT an unwanted consequence of anal sex, as the libs would lead you to believe. It is a crucial component. And still, people wonder why I "discriminate" against queers. If you've ever had to sit there and watch your maid scrub poop off the walls for below minimum wage, you'd ban gays from your property too. It's my religious freedom, and I respect God's law above all else. This is undoubtedly why Jesus hates them so much. Those fecosexuals should replace the rainbow flag with a brown flag.:dancing-poop: Queers ought to be rounded up and tagged.

VoiceOfReason567 06-19-2019 01:30 AM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
This guy is definitely a closeted faggot and should burn in Hell. How dare he try and corrupt our Christian lives with his gayness? Why on earth would he spend time on a gay forum if he wasn’t gay? This is disgusted and God will right this horrible wrong.

BrotherLarry 06-20-2019 09:17 PM

Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1244681)
As a motel owner, I have frequent run-ins with sodomites. I try to turn them away, but occasionally they slip through the cracks and then into each other's. A room that has been rented by queers will INVARIABLY be splattered with feces. All over the bed, the sheets, sometimes even on the walls. Once or twice, it's been on the ceiling as well. Fecal matter is NOT an unwanted consequence of anal sex, as the libs would lead you to believe. It is a crucial component. And still, people wonder why I "discriminate" against queers. If you've ever had to sit there and watch your maid scrub poop off the walls for below minimum wage, you'd ban gays from your property too. It's my religious freedom, and I respect God's law above all else. This is undoubtedly why Jesus hates them so much. Those fecosexuals should replace the rainbow flag with a brown flag.:dancing-poop: Queers ought to be rounded up and tagged.


Brother Dennis,
I do hope the ex gay convention went well and that there were few problems. I understand there were a few complaints about the swimming hole but that monetary reparations seemed to please you in resolving that situation. I also hear they left your housekeepers, Carlotta, Guadalupe, Estralita, and Hortencia special tips.


I will let you know if the group had any concerns about their stay that they didn't have time to present to you.


BrotherLarry


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved