The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536)

Bobby-Joe 01-22-2010 06:35 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Scopes (Post 457094)
Child, you won't last long here, let me simply say that you appear to be an evolutionary dead end. It happens in the natural order of things, not your fault really. You will eventually descend into the blackness, without passing on your DNA (expect possibly onto your bedsheets).

Friend,

Is she not behaving as evolution teaches; a self propelled set of genitalia looking to be fertilized?

Wide-Open 01-22-2010 06:38 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 457106)
Friend,

Is she not behaving as evolution teaches; a self propelled set of genitalia looking to be fertilized?

Indeed Brother BJ

"An egg is but a chicken's way to produce another egg." How completely devoid of moral and logic is THAT!

Sickening. :(

John Scopes 01-22-2010 06:46 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 457106)
Friend,

Is she not behaving as evolution teaches; a self propelled set of genitalia looking to be fertilized?

She is indeed, our primal drive as we have evolved from primates has been to procreate. She however, is a classic example of a failed experimental genetic branch.

Natural selection works this way, she is doomed to oblivion, but if she wishes to pleasure herself with her hand, or a device, who are we to judge ?

Gabriel Reproba 01-22-2010 07:52 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
First you say:
Quote:

Originally Posted by You discust me!!!!! (Post 456840)
Because i throw the bible out the window.

THEN you say:

Quote:

I believe in God and Jesus Christ my lord and savior.
THEN you say:
Quote:

I do not have a religion
Are you insane? Seriously, did you escape the institution and stop taking your meds and end up at public library where you wandered onto the internet and found us?

1) So you believe in God and Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, but you DON'T believe the bible. So WHY do you believe in Jesus but NOT the Bible? If it weren't for the Bible, praying to Jesus would be like praying to a lamppost. It woudl be crazy.

2) You DO know the definition of "religion" right?

Let me help you out:
Quote:

re⋅li⋅gion

–noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
Quote:

God gave me a brain and a moral compass.
Without the Bible, how do you know this?

Quote:

He gave me the power to think for myself and to worship who i wan't to worship.
Without the Bible, how do you know this?

Quote:

He gave me the power of free will.
Without the Bible, how do you know this?


Quote:

Yet i also except the fact that he did not make everyone perfect.
This sentence doesn't even make any sense.

Quote:

He has the power to choose who goes to hell and who does not.
OH! This is rich! NOW you believe in Hell, too? Without the Bible, how do you know this?

Quote:

None of you have the right to say anything about this girl.
Do you not live the the USA? We have the freedom of speech here.

Quote:

Going by the bible like you all do if i am not mistaken Jesus say's something about letting the person who has never sinned cast the first stone. (paraphrased because i don't read the bible.)
This is seriously getting funny. So you know allll of these things abotu God and Jesus, but you don't erad the Bibel and have NO IDEA what Jesus actually said and did? Let me ask you a serious question: Do you hear voices telling you these things?

Quote:

I know for a fact non of you are perfectly clean. You have all sinned.
So you believe in SIN too, now? Wow! So basically you want to believe in MUCH of teh Bible but because you don't like ALL of it you claim to not read it and not follow it.

Let's review...Here is what you believe "without following the Bible:"

God exists
Jesus exists
Jesus is your "Lord and Savior"
God created Hell
God sends people to Hell
There is a thing called "sin"
You also claim that you are not religious.

Wow.

So you ALSO believe that while God would create Hell...a place where people will burn FOREVER AND EVER in the most excrutiating pain imaginable, he wouldn't order a girl to marry her rapsit for the short duration of her mortal life on Earth?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Light (Post 456865)
Hi People, can I jump in hear.

To both of you:

All of your sentiments have been brought up and ANSWERED in this thread. Here is a summary. Please READ a thread before you post in it!

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2010 07:52 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by speaks through me (Post 457124)
Jesus is GREAT!

Yes He is. He also knows whey you are lying. Have fun in hell bitch :sinner:.

speaks through me 01-22-2010 08:01 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
You certainly are repetitive, saggy bottomed old man, but I appreciate the fact that my having fun is so important to you. You wanna join in? I try not to discriminate on the basis of esthetics.

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2010 08:05 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by speaks through me (Post 457154)
You certainly are repetitive, saggy bottomed old man

Yes I am. I say the same things to all the fresh atheist that get here to bash and insult us. Get out and go to hell :sinner:. Then God sends us new ones. Saving souls is hard work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speaks through me (Post 457154)
but I appreciate the fact that my having fun is so important to you

You're welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speaks through me (Post 457154)
You wanna join in?

No thank you, I am already having my own fun. But nice of you to ask.

seeker of truth 01-22-2010 08:38 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Hey lady, why do you have to be such a bitch? You can cum, too.

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2010 08:45 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker of truth (Post 457205)
Hey lady, why do you have to be such a bitch? You can cum, too.

Idiot alert. Idiot alert.

seeker of truth 01-22-2010 08:47 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
You must have those idiot alerts going off constantly, considering the level of intelligence you guys have to offer. That's ok, I'm done anyway. You're no fun anymore. I'm going to to talk to some actual humans.

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2010 08:48 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker of truth (Post 457210)
I'm going to to talk to some actual humans.

Unfortunately none of them wants to talk to you.

InvisiblePinkUnicorn 01-22-2010 08:49 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker of truth (Post 457210)
You must have those idiot alerts going off constantly, considering the level of intelligence you guys have to offer. That's ok, I'm done anyway. You're no fun anymore. I'm going to to talk to some actual humans.

This is the best you can do? The schoolyard comback of "I know you are but what am I?" You make me embarased to be an atheist!
;)

seeker of truth 01-22-2010 08:58 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Actually, I had some good stuff on here but they erased it. Your spelling is what should embarrass you. Isn't that one of the rules, to use proper spelling,grammar and punctuation? One that just about every one of you has broken. Heathens! You are obviously not an atheist and I really don't give a squat about any of you. Just had some time to waste. Peace out!:giggle:

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2010 09:00 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker of truth (Post 457227)
You are obviously not an atheist

So you think he is pretending to be an atheist? That's crazy! No one pretends to be an atheist. Are you retarded?

GOD=life 01-22-2010 09:27 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker of truth (Post 457210)
You must have those idiot alerts going off constantly, ...

That is very true, yes. Every single day, people come in here with preconceived notions thinking they know it all.

I can't count the number of times an atheist came in here and lost a rational argument simply because he failed to research his position beforehand. An opinion is not fact, people!

All positions here have been carefully researched and backed up by both Biblical and secular research. Also, all positions can be defended rationally and scientifically. When you understand the Bible, you begin to realize how outstanding and brilliant God's really is.

CatholicandDamned 01-23-2010 05:05 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 457245)
That is very true, yes. Every single day, people come in here with preconceived notions thinking they know it all.

I can't count the number of times an atheist came in here and lost a rational argument simply because he failed to research his position beforehand. An opinion is not fact, people!

All positions here have been carefully researched and backed up by both Biblical and secular research. Also, all positions can be defended rationally and scientifically. When you understand the Bible, you begin to realize how outstanding and brilliant God's really is.

So opinions are not facts? Then what are you shelling out? Just because it is written in a book does not mean it is FACT. Does no one hear understand that.

You can say you KNOW something, but that does not mean it is fact.

LordsRighteousness 01-23-2010 05:10 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Catholic and damned, you'll be lucky if you escape damnation.

Are you attractive? You sound like a young, impressionable woman. Now you could take your pleasures with me- I can show you the way. But you need to renounce your way. And then I'll show you what a real man can do. These children in college have been a bad influence on you. Show me your picture, I might want to help you.

James Dewitt 01-23-2010 05:13 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CatholicandDamned (Post 457613)
So opinions are not facts? Then what are you shelling out? Just because it is written in a book does not mean it is FACT. Does no one hear understand that.

You can say you KNOW something, but that does not mean it is fact.


Are you a cathrelik saying the BIBLE is not FACTUAL? ARE you saying the Bible is a LIE. Be very careful with your response. Jesus is watching!

CatholicandDamned 01-23-2010 05:15 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 457623)
Are you a cathrelik saying the BIBLE is not FACTUAL? ARE you saying the Bible is a LIE. Be very careful with your response. Jesus is watching!

He is?? Hi Jesus! Good to see you!

Did I say the bible is a lie? I said it is not fact.


I have a boyfriend LordsRighteousness. He would not appreciate you being so bold.

James Dewitt 01-23-2010 05:23 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CatholicandDamned (Post 457629)
He is?? Hi Jesus! Good to see you!

Did I say the bible is a lie? I said it is not fact.


I have a boyfriend LordsRighteousness. He would not appreciate you being so bold.

Well if you don't think the Bible is factual or a lie what is it to you fiction?

Jesus is always watching his children , and right now WE would like an answer.

DO you believe in the Bible and the Word of GOD?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved