The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536)

Old Iron Crotch 10-20-2008 12:16 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253008)
How dare you blame the innocent victims of preistal rape! Is that how you atheistic scum get your jollies? :angry:


So if a boy gets raped, it's the rapist's fault, but if a girl gets raped, it's her fault? Gods, but you are twisted.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-20-2008 12:18 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Iron Crotch (Post 253024)
So if a boy gets raped, it's the rapist's fault, but if a girl gets raped, it's her fault? Gods, but you are twisted.

But of course. We women are lustful harlots, daughters of Eve, born to seduce every man we see with our lustful, quivering flesh. :sarcasm:

Mr. Old Iron Crotch 10-20-2008 01:39 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 253008)
How dare you blame the innocent victims of preistal rape! Is that how you atheistic scum get your jollies? :angry:

But if a priest rapes a girl, it was her fault?
That is, quite possibly, the most blatently sexist thing I have ever read here. Congratulations! You're a tard!

Pastor Billy-Reuben 10-20-2008 02:33 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful Bigot (Post 253053)
But if a priest rapes a girl, it was her fault?

Who has ever heard of a Catholic priest raping a girl! :rofl:

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Mr. Old Iron Crotch 10-20-2008 03:07 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben (Post 253091)
Who has ever heard of a Catholic priest raping a girl! :rofl:

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Ya got me. It's usually the Baptist pastors who rape little girls.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 10-20-2008 04:32 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful Bigot (Post 253106)
Ya got me. It's usually the Baptist pastors who rape little girls.

Typical LIEberal smear-mongering. :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-21-2008 01:20 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful Bigot (Post 253106)
Ya got me. It's usually the Baptist pastors who rape little girls.

You are a blatant liar. I defy you to show any proof of that idiotic statement. :angry:

Lithium 10-22-2008 04:24 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben (Post 253091)
Who has ever heard of a Catholic priest raping a girl! :rofl:

Pastor Billy-Reuben

haha, actually this is a good joke :lol:

Ammiel Habakuk 10-22-2008 05:32 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Callisto (Post 252960)
So the altarboy doesn't get any blame for stirring up the lust of the priest, for example?

The fact that you keep stirring up men's lust doesn't mean everyone's like you, harlot. Remember, tithing some of that money would start cleaning your sins in the eyes of the LORD.

Old Iron Crotch 10-22-2008 11:43 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammiel Habakuk (Post 253901)
Remember, tithing some of that money would start cleaning your sins in the eyes of the LORD.

My gods don't need money. How sad that your god is so limited that he needs funding from outside sources.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-22-2008 12:32 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Libra (Post 253887)
haha, actually this is a good joke :lol:

?????
How and in what possible reality is the idea of anyone raping anyone a 'good joke'? :wacko:

Mr. Seth Cochran 10-22-2008 01:41 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 253966)
?????
How and in what possible reality is the idea of anyone raping anyone a 'good joke'? :wacko:

This thread isn't about a joke. It's about a commandment. Get back on topic. If you don't have something to contribute, leave.

I'd sit down with the girl and explain to her what God requires of her. She acted like a harlot and got what was coming to her. She should be begging Jesus for forgiveness. Marrying her rapist is the least of her repayments to God.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-22-2008 01:50 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Fool (Post 254002)
This thread isn't about a joke. It's about a commandment. Get back on topic. If you don't have something to contribute, leave.

The irony here is just staggering. :lol:
Perhaps you might read my reply in context before delivering your missive, hmm? ;)

Quote:

I'd sit down with the girl and explain to her what God requires of her. She acted like a harlot and got what was coming to her. She should be begging Jesus for forgiveness. Marrying her rapist is the least of her repayments to God.
Fortunately for her and for every woman in the Western world, society's laws do not agree with you.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-22-2008 02:05 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 254006)


Fortunately for her and for every woman in the Western world, society's laws do not agree with you.

Not for long, witch. :glare:

Rachael Van Helsing 10-23-2008 01:20 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 254013)
Not for long, witch. :glare:

To any voters reading this.....read this and VOTE FOR OBAMA McCain! He may not be perfect but otherwise someone like these people me WILL WIN! :fear2:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2008 05:00 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 254337)
To any voters reading this.....read this and VOTE FOR OBAMA! He may not be perfect but otherwise someone like these people WILL WIN!

This post has been forwarded to the DOF. You'll be in GITMO by Christmas. :angry:

Rachael Van Helsing 10-23-2008 10:53 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 254337)
To any voters reading this.....read this and VOTE FOR OBAMA McCain! He may not be perfect but otherwise someone like these people me WILL WIN! :fear2:

Ok, whoever changed my post, give readers some credit. They'd have to know that I wouldn't vote for McCain! Sheeesh.

Quote:

This post has been forwarded to the DOF. You'll be in GITMO by Christmas. :angry:
Hey, so long as Obama's in the white house instead of McCain.

Old Iron Crotch 10-23-2008 12:17 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 254494)
This post has been forwarded to the DOF. You'll be in GITMO by Christmas. :angry:


DOF? What a crock. According to you, they were supposed to come for me a long time ago.

Ammiel Habakuk 10-23-2008 03:30 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Iron Crotch (Post 254547)
DOF? What a crock. According to you, they were supposed to come for me a long time ago.

Getting a witch like you would be a waste of tithing money. Someone as dull as you is pretty much harmless.

Old Iron Crotch 10-23-2008 03:34 PM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammiel Habakuk (Post 254586)
Getting a witch like you would be a waste of tithing money. Someone as dull as you is pretty much harmless.


Tithing to Landover is a waste of money.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved