The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536)

I'm_really_a_scumbag 01-09-2010 10:32 AM

Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 442106)
Sounds to me like a we got us a bunch of rapists here who do not want to marry their victims.
Either you people do not believe in God and therefore should not even be here or you do but are salad bar Christians and only like the warm, fuzzy parts of the Bible. Life is not all sunshine, puppy dogs and lollipops. There is slow, excruciating death. Many years of misery to prove your devotion to the Lord.
Bottom line is, either you follow the Bible explicitly and are a True Christian™ destined for Heaven or you do not follow the whole Bible and are off on your trip to hell to reamed by the Devil and his minions for all of eternity. You do have a choice.

Man your just as funny as Heathen Basher

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm_really_a_scumbag (Post 442107)
Man your just as funny as Heathen Basher

Son, God is not funny.:angry:

Nobar King 01-09-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinned (Post 442099)
Should a man, not be able to control his urges?

Are you serious? That's why they're called urges, because you can't control them.

I'm_really_a_scumbag 01-09-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 442109)
Son, God is not funny.:angry:

Son stop putting words in my mouth. I never said or claimed God to be funny. I said you are funny. James Hutchins . Not God. Learn to read.

Sinned 01-09-2010 10:38 AM

Sorry. Rape is not with-in my moral standing and I will beat anyone who has the gall to say they are one to my face to with-in an inch of their sad, pathetic and lonely lives. No better than pedophiles, and oh so much worse than murderers and thieves, which could have a reason for why they do it.

If a rapist is allowed to get of freely from doing it to one woman than chances are he won't stop. Most of them are addicted to the thrill of the immoral, wrong act. Seeing the fear in the other's eyes, and thinking that they themselves are a god to their victim. Which I believe is a sin, as written on the ten commandments themselves. In those moments. They choose whether their victim lives with the fear of being jumped.. Or dies at the end, or even during the despicable acts.

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm_really_a_scumbag (Post 442111)
Son stop putting words in my mouth. I never said or claimed God to be funny. I said you are funny. James Hutchins . Not God. Learn to read.

Duck, because what I said just flew over your head. The only thing in your mouth is your foot, logic left long ago.

You are a prime example why someone should not do drugs. It removes your awareness of your surroundings.

I believe in God and His Word. His Word is serious. Therefore, I am serious, deadly serious. Therefore, I am not funny which then follows that neither is God.

I'm_really_a_scumbag 01-09-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinned (Post 442112)
Sorry. Rape is not with-in my moral standing and I will beat anyone who has the gall to say they are one to my face to with-in an inch of their sad, pathetic and lonely lives. No better than pedophiles, and oh so much worse than murderers and thieves, which could have a reason for why they do it.

If a rapist is allowed to get of freely from doing it to one woman than chances are he won't stop. Most of them are addicted to the thrill of the immoral, wrong act. Seeing the fear in the other's eyes, and thinking that they themselves are a god to their victim. Which I believe is a sin, as written on the ten commandments themselves. In those moments. They choose whether their victim lives with the fear of being jumped.. Or dies at the end, or even during the despicable acts.

Finally someone understands! Rape is evil and I agree with everything you have just said.

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinned (Post 442112)

Sounds to me like you really understand the mind of a rapist. Interesting, I wonder why that is.

Sinned 01-09-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 442110)
Are you serious? That's why they're called urges, because you can't control them.

But you can control urges. For you have a mind, and the mind is something that is supposed to be more powerful than urges. Your FAITH is supposed to be more powerful than those urges.

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm_really_a_scumbag (Post 442115)
Finally someone understands! Rape is evil and I agree with everything you have just said.

I take it your parents and all of your acquaintances disagree with you then. Not surprising. You two should get married.

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinned (Post 442117)
But you can control urges. For you have a mind, and the mind is something that is supposed to be more powerful than urges. Your FAITH is supposed to be more powerful than those urges.

Our faith is.

Sinners faith is not. Most people are sinners so it follows that most people cannot control their urges.

Nobar King 01-09-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinned (Post 442117)

Yes, but I'm not a rapist.

I'm_really_a_scumbag 01-09-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 442114)
Duck, because what I said just flew over your head. The only thing in your mouth is your foot, logic left long ago.

You are a prime example why someone should not do drugs. It removes your awareness of your surroundings.

I believe in God and His Word. His Word is serious. Therefore, I am serious, deadly serious. Therefore, I am not funny which then follows that neither is God.

Someone on drugs? For a christian you certainly are quick to jump to conclusions and even quicker to judge. Which is pretty funny itself.

Nobar King 01-09-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm_really_a_scumbag (Post 442124)
Someone on drugs? For a christian you certainly are quick to jump to conclusions and even quicker to judge. Which is pretty funny itself.

You sure are defensive. Paranoid?

Talitha 01-09-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Jumping to conclusions and Judging others who are non True-Christian is the way we do things around here missy.
There is nothing funny about out beliefs :angry:

I'm_really_a_scumbag 01-09-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 442125)
You sure are defensive. Paranoid?

Which part of that sentence was defensive? Please enlighten me.

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

I was hoping you were not that dense naturally and it was drug enduced. I guessed wrong. Sorry.:innocent:

Sinned 01-09-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 442116)
Sounds to me like you really understand the mind of a rapist. Interesting, I wonder why that is.

Because I stop, and look to analyze things. Why do people do this, and why do people do that? What causes someone to go from a respectable, upstanding person, to nothing more than a cracked up junkie looking for they're next fill.

It's what's helped me survive when I had nothing more than the clothes on my back and fighting to live in a cold harsh world. If he steps that way, I have to step this way.. He lunges that way, I strike here. I look for certain mannerisms, and movements. To determine what to believe when the time comes. Sometimes I'm not always right. It happens in life. No one is right 100% of the time.

I'm_really_a_scumbag 01-09-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 442126)
Jumping to conclusions and Judging others who are non True-Christian is the way we do things around here missy.
There is nothing funny about out beliefs :angry:

I guess thats what God really wants, huh? True Christians INDEED!:)

James Hutchins 01-09-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinned (Post 442131)
Because I stop, and look to analyze things. Why do people do this, and why do people do that? What causes someone to go from a respectable, upstanding person, to nothing more than a cracked up junkie looking for they're next fill.

It's what's helped me survive when I had nothing more than the clothes on my back and fighting to live in a cold harsh world. If he steps that way, I have to step this way.. He lunges that way, I strike here. I look for certain mannerisms, and movements. To determine what to believe when the time comes. Sometimes I'm not always right. It happens in life. No one is right 100% of the time.

I could never understand the mind of a rapist. You certainly have a lot of knowledge about them.