The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Michelle Jackson to Convert to Mudslimism (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2335)

Pastor Ezekiel 02-24-2007 12:45 PM

Michelle Jackson to Convert to Mudslimism

And I'm sure the Jehovah Witlesses are glad to be rid of him. Becoming a terrorist seems like a natural progression for him/her/it. What is next for this fruitcake?

Quote:

Michael Jackson 'to convert to Islam'

Michael Jackson could soon convert to Islam, according to his brother Jermaine.

Michael Jackson is thought to be in Bahrain at the moment
The fallen pop star, who was acquitted of child abuse charges two years ago, has been reading Islamic books and developed an interest in the faith, his brother claims.

Jermaine, 52, became a Muslim in 1989 and said he thought it "most probable" that Michael, 48, would follow him.

"When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful," he told The Muslim News, a monthly British Muslim newspaper.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam."

He added: "He could do so much, just like I am trying to do. Michael and I and the word of God, we could do so much."

Michael has withdrawn from the public eye since a California jury cleared him of 10 counts of child abuse against 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo two years ago, after a lurid 16-week trial.

He is believed to be staying in Bahrain as a guest of the royal family.
I know that Jesus has a special place in hellfire reserved for this abomination nigra boy.

SUV 02-24-2007 02:42 PM

Re: Michelle Jackson to Convert to Mudslimism

But....don't you pretty much have to be a neegroe (or at least an A-rob) to become a Member(!) of this "Faith"?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-24-2007 03:46 PM

Not really. They're just usually the only ones foolish enough to fall for that nonsense. I know there are a few ex-white mooselimbs out there. It's just harder to tell with the women because they're hiding under their burqas, embarassed that they turned their backs on Jesus.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 02-24-2007 06:49 PM

Is Michelle even ex-white? Isn't he ex-everything? Ex-human, at least! But, on second thought, didn't he start out black?!

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-24-2007 07:08 PM

As much as he tries to hide it, he's never accepted Jesus and the true KJV1611 Bible, so he has always been and will always be a Nigra.

Glendora Christianson 02-24-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 45823)
And I'm sure the Jehovah Witlesses are glad to be rid of him. Becoming a terrorist seems like a natural progression for him/her/it. What is next for this fruitcake?
I know that Jesus has a special place in hellfire reserved for this abomination nigra boy.

Thank you for this important news, Brother Zeke. And its not like Elmer and I wouldn't stone the above mentioned Hellywood freak, but I also find it amusing that the depraved "Prince of Perversion" would think there might be refuge in the false teachings of Islam...

The Ant 27:55 Must ye needs lust after men instead of women ? Nay, but ye are folk who act senselessly.

Brother Temperance 02-24-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 45867)
Thank you for this important news, Brother Zeke. And its not like Elmer and I wouldn't stone the above mentioned Hellywood freak, but I also find it amusing that the depraved "Prince of Perversion" would think there might be refuge in the false teachings of Islam...

The Ant 27:55 Must ye needs lust after men instead of women ? Nay, but ye are folk who act senselessly.

Yeah, everyone knows that Islam has no tolerance for people who molest small boys.

Small girls, on the other hand...

Rev. Dr. Davidson 02-24-2007 08:25 PM

"beware of beardless youth, for they are a greater source of mischief than young maidens." Muhammad

In Sufism (Islamic mysticism ) nazar ill'al-murd, "contemplation of the beardless," and in Persian as shahed-bazi, "witness play" is quite common, so MJ might be right at home there.

So thinking about buggering young boys, buggering young boys, or watching them engage in buggering is completely acceptable in Islamic scripture.

Pastor Rune Enoe 02-24-2007 08:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 45823)
Michelle Jackson to Convert to Mudslimism

This is old news,

MANAMA, Bahrain, Jan. 25, 2006
(CBS)

Michael Jackson Spotted in Robe and Veil

Attachment 1315

Pop star Michael Jackson took a shopping trip to a Bahrain mall Wednesday, covering himself in a black abaya robe traditionally worn by Bahraini women and a veil hiding his face, along with three children _ apparently his _ with their faces covered with dark scarves.

Brother John 02-24-2007 11:47 PM

Proof of weak character, if you can't find something to hold on to in the world's biggest religion. Ah well, he was going downhill anyhow.

OnYourKnees 02-24-2007 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollyon (Post 45906)
Proof of weak character, if you can't find something to hold on to in the world's biggest religion. Ah well, he was going downhill anyhow.

He hadn't far to go!! Remember, he was a Jehovah's Witless to start out; they deny Christ's divinity.

Brother John 02-25-2007 12:36 AM

Any further and he'll be in Hell already! Not that Muslimland is far from Hell...

TwinkBoy 02-25-2007 04:22 AM

Well if Mickie wants to be a Muslim then so be it! Ain't nobody's business BUT his own, loves! BTW whatever happened to Judge NOT least YE be JUDGED...my moppets???? :)

WilliamJenningsBryan 02-25-2007 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. (Post 45857)
Is Michelle even ex-white? Isn't he ex-everything? Ex-human, at least! But, on second thought, didn't he start out black?!

From the photograph he appears to be growing breasts as well. He would be merciful to us all if he would permanently wear that burka.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-25-2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinkBoy (Post 45916)
Well if Mickie wants to be a Muslim then so be it! Ain't nobody's business BUT his own, loves! BTW whatever happened to Judge NOT least YE be JUDGED...my moppets???? :)

Listen you depraved bum-lover; You have no chance of understanding God's Word, because you are (and probably will forever remain) unsaved scum.

Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Stop trying to take scripture out of context. God commands that we judge, and judge righteously. Since True Christians™ are the only righteous people on earth, it is obvious that Jesus wants us to judge others. Like you for example.

Brother John 02-25-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

We will be judged, once Judgment Day comes along.

Brother Temperance 02-25-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

I suppose you think that if he wants to molest children that's nobody's business but his own, as well?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollyon (Post 45957)
We will be judged, once Judgment Day comes along.

Indeed. But as True Christians, our hearts overflow with lovingkindness for all mankind. What sound of inhuman, unfeeling beasts would we have to be to let our fellow humans continue damning themselves through faggotry, moon-worship, and generally playing the Belgian, when we know they will pay a terrible price if they do not repent?

Personally, I must admit to being pretty surprised by the whole affair. I was sure he was going to become a Catholic priest next.

BornAgain 02-25-2007 09:50 PM

Becoming a Priest would have been much more fitting. :innocent:

However, it seems that once celebrities fall out of the mainstream light, they'll do anything crazy to get some attention. Look at Britney Shears for example. :fear2:

Peter 03-03-2007 04:09 PM

Michael Jackson should be ashamed of himself.:angry:

SalvationSeeker 03-03-2007 04:37 PM

Quote:

If that's what you believe then why are you JUDGING US, you vile sodomite?
Let us practice our religion in peace, hatemonger. :angry: