The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Is the caravan heading to your country a signal? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115371)

refridgerator 10-28-2018 01:32 PM

Is the caravan heading to your country a signal?

Aren't you affraid? At least 10.000 people are walking to your country. I call it the caravan of hope, but your president is willing to kill anyboy who try to trespass the frontier.

You will be punished.

"You shall not kill".

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-28-2018 01:44 PM

Re: Is the caravan heading to your country a signal?

10,000 of sub-Mexicans versus 325 million Americans? What, precisely, should we be be "afraid" of?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-28-2018 01:45 PM

On the contrary, the Soros Caravan is going to win the midterms for the Republicans.

Just look at the enthusiasm gap: we've got a republican mail-bomber, and just now in Pittsburgh a guy used the Soros Caravan as his justification for the bloodiest act of antisemitism in American History.

The GOP base is all fired up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wikipedia
Among other things, Bowers is reported to have claimed that Jews were aiding members of Central American caravans moving towards the United States border and to have referred to members of those caravans as "invaders".[43] Shortly before the attack, in an apparent reference to immigrants to the United States, Bowers posted on Gab that "HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I'm going in."

EDIT: of course I don't advocate for these horrible, despicable acts. But I think it's fair enough to use them as a measurement of expected voter turnout. I would say the same when a left winger goes crazy.

Another edit: Mandatory voting would solve this. Politicians would not need to whip their supporters into a murderous frenzy just to get more of them off their butts and to the polls. Instead the politicians would be wooing the one persuadable swing-voter in the country (I believe she lives in one of the Dakotas, can't remember which).

Basilissa 10-28-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by refridgerator (Post 1240133)
Aren't you affraid? At least 10.000 people are walking to your country. I call it the caravan of hope, but your president is willing to kill anyboy who try to trespass the frontier.

You will be punished.

"You shall not kill".

That applies only to Godly people. God is very clear on how to proceed regarding heathens:

Deuteronomy 7:1-6
1 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.
6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

We know the caravan is composed of heathens because 1) they are coming from a Catholic country, and 2) our President has said that there are people from the Middle East mixed in. Putting 1 and 2 together, all this caravan is nothing but hellbound terrorists! :fear2:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-28-2018 02:03 PM

By the way, I'm going to come to live in your house and expect to be treated as a member of your family, and if you get in my way, or even build a fence around your yard, I will behave as if that is an act of aggression.

Deal?

refridgerator 10-28-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1240138)
By the way, I'm going to come to live in your house and expect to be treated as a member of your family, and if you get in my way, or even build a fence around your yard, I will behave as if that is an act of aggression.

Deal?

There is room in the backyard.

James Hutchins 10-28-2018 09:09 PM

The Donald is sending troops.
Genesis 31:36
And Jacob was wroth, and chode with Laban: and Jacob answered and said to Laban, What is my trespass? what is my sin, that thou hast so hotly pursued after me?

If the wetbacks try to cross the red line they will be shot. Simple.
Leviticus 7:2
In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar.

Leviticus 7:1
Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy.

Exodus 22:9

For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ass, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; and whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-28-2018 09:20 PM

Indeed, Brother Hutchins, and The Donald is right to do so: for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (Romans 13:4)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-29-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by refridgerator (Post 1240153)
There is room in the backyard.

And there is also room in Mexico.

Johny Joe Hold 10-29-2018 12:48 AM

We need the wall and we need it now.

This entire thing is an effort by Democrats to get 10,000 Mexicans into our country to vote before the Tuesday election.

Faith_Machine 10-30-2018 02:39 PM

Refridgerator, what does this have to do with your salvation?

BrotherLarry 10-30-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1240253)
Refridgerator, what does this have to do with your salvation?

Brother FM: I was thinking the same thing. Well, that and the fact that there is no "D" in "refrigerator". And I care more about the latter than the former.

refridgerator 10-30-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1240286)
Brother FM: I was thinking the same thing. Well, that and the fact that there is no "D" in "refrigerator". And I care more about the latter than the former.

Hello BrotherLarry. My original nickname was refutator but it was changed despotly by the admin of this site. But I feel joy knowing what is going to happen to him:

Isaias 29:20

For the tyrant will come to an end and the scorner will be finished, Indeed all who are intent on doing evil will be cut off

Dana723 10-31-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1240286)

I always wondered about that - where the "d" goes when you shorten refrigerator to fridge. :hmmm:

refridgerator 10-31-2018 06:45 PM

I just read that two thousand more people have joined the caravan. Probably millions will arrive to the border.

Be a good host and give a warm welcome to your new neighbors.

Psalm 103:21 Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, You who serve Him, doing His will.

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-31-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by refridgerator (Post 1240399)
I just read that two thousand more people have joined the caravan. Probably millions will arrive to the border.

Be a good host and give a warm welcome to your new neighbors.

Psalm 103:21 Bless the LORD, all you His hosts, You who serve Him, doing His will.

Not to worry, our Godly US Military will be at the border to greet them.