The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Announcement: Endangered Species Game Night Fundraiser (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117790)

WWJDnow 07-16-2020 09:07 AM

Announcement: Endangered Species Game Night Fundraiser

The George Wallace Center for Afro-American Studies at Landover Baptist University will hold a fundraising dinner on Tuesday, August 18. This event will feature gourmet dishes that exhibit the unique flavors of meats from numerous endangered species, each shot by the LBU varsity hunting team. Choices will include giant panda pudding, orangutan a l'orange, black rhino tartar, and many, many more. Come sample the meats of these rare animals before we hunt them to extinction, as the Bible commands.

As a special treat, our own Pastor Ezekiel Flint will deliver an after-dinner sermon on the topic "Improving Race Relations Through More Vigorous Law Enforcement--a Christian Perspective."

Minimum contribution is $5,000 per plate.

Johny Joe Hold 07-16-2020 01:59 PM

Re: Announcement: Endangered Species Game Night Fundraiser

Put me down for a ticket. I'm still disappointed I could not schedule the hunting trip. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-16-2020 09:45 PM

Please put my husband Matthew down for a ticket. Also, Matt asks, is there an age limit? Because our eldest, Luke (aged 16, though he'll be 17 in December) will be in Freehold with his father and this event would be a great opportunity to introduce him to the ways of True Christian™ manly fellowship.

MitzaLizalor 07-18-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow
This event will feature gourmet dishes that exhibit the unique flavors of meats from numerous endangered species

Sorry if this a bit by the way; don't evolutionists claim that if earlier "endangered species" had not succeeded in becoming extinct no humans would have "evolved" to occupy vacant niches? Surely from their perspective the more extinctions the better? That way new more advanced species can develop which at present are denied their place in "Galactic history" due to pesky tigers, scabies and elephants. And therefore Jesus.

Who knows, they suggest, if all the humans and elephants, tigers and dolphins were wiped out (as they tell us has happened several times before – enabling humans to emerge) would flying scorpions discover wormholes to the multiverse in a trillion years? Or perhaps a mutant scaby would "evolve" into what we are now in just a million years. Wow! think where it could be in a billion! But no. Aware of such processes as they see them they want to stick in the mud which, if any brontosaurus had done so, would exsect us all from the tree of life forever. Unless we "evolved" from gnats but probably would not have done so by now. And then the sun explodes. It's called having their cake and eating it too.

Gilbertjoisy 08-04-2020 03:56 AM

Spam link removed by a friendly moderator

WWJDnow 08-04-2020 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilbertjoisy (Post 1271880)
Spam link removed by a friendly moderator

.tw? I don't click links to websites registered in shithole countries. Unlike coronavirus, which is a Democrat party hoax, the viruses you'll get from that link are real.

H. Montague Worthington 08-04-2020 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1270928)
The George Wallace Center for Afro-American Studies at Landover Baptist University will hold a fundraising dinner on Tuesday, August 18. This event will feature gourmet dishes that exhibit the unique flavors of meats from numerous endangered species, each shot by the LBU varsity hunting team. Choices will include giant panda pudding, orangutan a l'orange, black rhino tartar, and many, many more. Come sample the meats of these rare animals before we hunt them to extinction, as the Bible commands.

As a special treat, our own Pastor Ezekiel Flint will deliver an after-dinner sermon on the topic "Improving Race Relations Through More Vigorous Law Enforcement--a Christian Perspective."

Minimum contribution is $5,000 per plate.

Will there be baby otters again this year?

WWJDnow 08-04-2020 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 1271889)
Will there be baby otters again this year?

There otter be.

Uncle Rutherford 08-05-2020 04:09 AM

I would ask permission to sign up and pay to join one of these things but I got mistaken for a poacher before. I couldn’t be mad though and could understand why the cops could make that mistake though. They asked me not to sue and said they’d do anything for me. I asked to be a cop for a day as it was my childhood dream and they allowed it. Arrested 8 nigras that day. Cops are fine upstanding Christians in my town :innocent:. Back on topic though, I hope this fundraiser is a huge success for the people of Freehold!

handmaiden 08-08-2020 11:29 AM

The only problem with hunting endangered species is that it must not be very much of a challenge.

If those animals were particularly smart or difficult to hunt, they wouldn't be endangered, would they?