The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Christian Persecution Alert: Nurse Arrested for Trying to Save a Woman! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115851)

Basilissa 02-05-2019 05:52 PM

Christian Persecution Alert: Nurse Arrested for Trying to Save a Woman!

We all know that Christians are the most persecuted minority in the world - the Bible tells us so (2 Timothy 3:12). Hence, this story is not surprising. A male nurse took pity on a comatose woman, and decided offer her a path to Salvation:

1 Timothy 2:15 - Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

That's right, the man decided to do the only honorable thing, that is, to give the comatose woman a baby. When it has been discovered (after the woman gave birth), instead of calling him a hero and promptly marrying the couple (to ensure that the child is not a bastard, Deuteronomy 23:2), the authorities arrested this brave man, accusing him of "rape!" If that's not persecution, then I don't know what is. I hope the parents of the comatose woman promptly come to their senses and accept the 50 shekels.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Just look at his picture (right) - doesn't he look like a fine husband for a comatose woman?

Quote:

A licensed practical nurse who was supposed to care for a woman in a vegetative state at a long-term Arizona nursing facility was arrested and charged with raping her after she gave birth to a baby last month, officials announced Wednesday.
Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams said at a news conference that 36-year-old Nathan Sutherland was arrested and will be charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of vulnerable adult abuse for the incident at the Hacienda Healthcare facility in Phoenix....
The 29-year-old victim has been in long-term care since the age of 3 and gave birth to a boy at the facility on Dec. 29. Employees at the time said they had no idea she was pregnant. Court records said her last known physical was in April. As her guardian, the woman's mother was required to submit an annual report to the court that included results of a medical exam.
"We may not know how many times this occurred," Phoenix police spokesman Tommy Thompson told reporters. Investigators had obtained a court order to collect DNA from Sutherland, which was compared to DNA from the baby boy.

Dennis Lukes 02-05-2019 09:13 PM

Re: Christian Persecution Alert: Nurse Arrested for Trying to Save a Woman!

Never trust a male nurse. That's a girl's job, and if a man is a nurse, it means he's either gay or flunked the medical school exam. Feminists like to bitch about sexism and income inequality but women continue to self-segregate themselves into the nursing field, where they do things women are good at like feeding people and cleaning up waste. If you want respect and high income, become an executive, not a secretary, for example. Richard Speck did nothing wrong.

But, I digress. When this comatose whore birthed a mud-colored tarbaby, why wasn't the only negro on site immediately apprehended. Do you mean to tell me that there were multiple male negro nurses at this clinic, in a city with a 3% jigaboo male population (most of whom are incarcerated). What are the odds? And if she herself was also black, then how is this even news?

Anyway, this slut brought it upon herself. She needs to wake up (Proverbs 20:13) and stop offending God with her idleness and laziness. Her parents should be arrested as accomplices for placing her in some ghetto clinic where this was bound to happen.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-06-2019 04:33 AM

Steady on, friend. Mishaps happen and he wouldn't be the first medical professional to accidentally inseminate his unconscious patients. I can tell you in my practice, it happens all the time. ALL. THE. TIME. We have attorneys on retainer to threaten explain to patients that it was probably a tainted toilet seat or their skirt was too short so were asking for it or something.

Basilissa 02-06-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1245990)
Steady on, friend. Mishaps happen and he wouldn't be the first medical professional to accidentally inseminate his unconscious patients. I can tell you in my practice, it happens all the time. ALL. THE. TIME. We have attorneys on retainer to threaten explain to patients that it was probably a tainted toilet seat or their skirt was too short so were asking for it or something.

Thank you, Dr. Toole. And I'm sure that if that comatose woman were able to speak, she would thank the nurse for giving her a fighting chance to achieve Salvation through childbearing (1 Timothy 2:15)! I keep praying that the authorities come to their senses and let the couple marry, so that they both avoid living in sin (1 Corinthians 7:2). And the child of this happy union is a boy - a true blessing from The Lord! :wub::wub::wub:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-06-2019 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1245993)
I'm sure that if that comatose woman were able to speak, she would thank the nurse for giving her a fighting chance to achieve Salvation through childbearing (1 Timothy 2:15)! And the child of this happy union is a boy - a true blessing from The Lord! :wub::wub::wub:

Here we see proof that Jesus has worked a miracle greater than the virgin birth, Pastor Pistle's Vietnam heroism and the Cat and the Doorbell combined. And they say He's not real!? Give me a break! I have great expectations for this young man.

WilliamJenningsBryan 02-07-2019 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1245990)

An excellent point Dr. Toole. While the enviro-whacko's are busy banning drinking straws and the deep state at the EPA is all concerned about trace amounts of this or that in our drinking water, no one seems to be paying much attention to the spilling of seed. With over 7 billion people on the planet and no effective deterrence, the Onanists are busy polluting our streams, lakes, oceans and ground water supplies with their sinful effluents.

The woman could have gotten pregnant from simply being bathed.