The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Are all Asian men pedophiles? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18038)

Sally Paulson 12-09-2008 08:32 PM

Are all Asian men pedophiles?

As you know, I live in Alaska, the front line of Asia's war on America. Alaskans are the thin white line holding back both the red and the yellow peril. Russia may be the closest threat to Alaska, but also China is not so far away, and even the most exotic of Asian lands, Hawaii.

One thing I've noticed about Asian women is that they look younger than women anywhere else in the world. Your average Asian 18 year old looks like a white 12 year old. Also, during the act of sin, Asian women shriek and squeal like an 8-year-old being raped. Yet, despite this, Asian men are attracted to 18-year old Asian women.

Why is this? Well, it's obvious - Asian men are pedophiles. All of them. For more evidence, just look at the huge numbers of converts the Catholic Church is gaining in China. Clearly Asia is a continent of pedophiles.

Parents, allowing Asian men to come anywhere near your children is an act of child abuse. And men, if you find yourself attracted to any Asian women under 30, you are a pedophile and should castrate yourself. Everybody, lobby your state government to raise the age of consent for Asians to 30.

Meek and Humble 12-16-2008 05:13 PM

Re: Are all Asian men pedophiles?

How exactly do you know what Asian women sound like while they are fornicating??!?! No Godly Christian should have that kind of knowledge!

Nobar King 12-16-2008 05:33 PM

She lives right next to Asia, she can probably hear them at night.

I have heard that those people, (there are over a billion of them), have been systematically breeding their women for generations to exhibit juvenile traits. One drawback is that the men also share the genetic defects; that's why they're so short.

SayvedByTheLord 12-16-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Paulson (Post 271199)
Also, during the act of sin, Asian women shriek and squeal like an 8-year-old being raped. Yet, despite this, Asian men are attracted to 18-year old Asian women.

Not only that but when they slide down a sliding board they make a pppppppppt sound.

It's some kind of anatomical orientation thing.

Gurl in Glass 12-16-2008 11:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know if they're pedophiles, but I do know that they're a bunch of queers. Here's proof that asians are a bunch of sodomites:

(Warning! This picture should only be seen by True Christians™ who are secure with their relationship with Jesus!)

Pastor Ezekiel 12-16-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 273621)
How exactly do you know what Asian women sound like while they are fornicating??!?! No Godly Christian should have that kind of knowledge!

The answer to your question can be found HERE.

The biggest problem with slants is that it's hard to tell the difference between the men and women.

BrotherBill 12-17-2008 06:34 AM

I believe that we should work to eradicate this threat from the face of the earth; a "final solution" if you will. It's the only way we can save America's children!

Pastor Ezekiel 12-17-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherBill (Post 273770)
I believe that we should work to eradicate this threat from the face of the earth; a "final solution" if you will. It's the only way we can save America's children!

Why do you think we've spent the last few years tirelessly working and praying for Jesus to re-re-elect George W. Bush!?

Robyn Adelaide 01-06-2009 08:45 AM

Why thats the biggest load of racist shyte I have ever heard. Its ppl like baptist f*cks like you that give the US of f*cking Assholedom a bad name.
No wonder everyone in the world really hates you.

So do the world a favour: sit down and shut the f*ck up or it won't just be Osama bin laden flying things into tall buildings.

Mistress Cookie 01-06-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robyn Adelaide (Post 279997)
Why thats the biggest load of racist [deleted] I have ever heard. Its ppl like baptist [deleted] like you that give the US of [deleted] [deleted] a bad name. No wonder everyone in the world really hates you. So do the world a favour: sit down and shut the [deleted] up or it won't just be Osama bin laden flying things into tall buildings.

Miss Adelaide, I am worried for you blood pressure.

Also, you should know we do not tolerate off-color language here, nor terrorist threats such as yours.

Please remember that you are in the forum of God. I would suggest you conduct yourself accordingly.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-06-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 279998)
Miss Adelaide, I am worried for you blood pressure.

Also, you should know we do not tolerate off-color language here, nor terrorist threats such as yours.

Please remember that you are in the forum of God. I would suggest you conduct yourself accordingly.

Never mind, Cookie. The old cod is tossed into detention. Once by me and once by Brother WO....but I don't know why he did it. He couldn't be bothered to explain.:lol::thumbsup:

Mistress Cookie 01-06-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 280003)
Never mind, Cookie. The old cod is tossed into detention.

Thank you for taking care of us, Pastor. We're indeed blessed to have your wise eyes watching over.

If only some visitors would learn some manners, the Pastors would not have to take such harsh measures.

Bible=TolietPaper 01-06-2009 07:13 PM

Hey i have recently seen the light and once you go Asian your gonna need a new ***hole cuz they will piffle you up remember there is over a billion of us and how many of you thought so mother licka. They have ninjas that are following you make your next move carefully. you Christians s***

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-06-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bible=TolietPaper (Post 280080)
Hey i have recently seen the light and once you go Asian your gonna need a new ***hole cuz they will piffle you up remember there is over a billion of us and how many of you thought so mother licka. They have ninjas that are following you make your next move carefully. you Christians s***

Dear four-eyed, bucktoothed yellow monkey. I'm thinking that you gooks are getting too uppity again. Remember what happened the last time. Toyota just stopped producing cars in Japan. Now they are an American company and 'ninja' is 'mosquito' in English. We squish 'em. I understand why you can't spell 'toilet paper' because japs and arabs don't use it. They squat over holes in the ground and lick their fingers. Remember Buddha-head, one billion japs don't equal one American nuclear submarine.

teamlove 05-10-2010 02:53 PM

1 Timothy 1:5
The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and compassionate to one another forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you.

John 13:34-35

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

1 Thessalonians 3:12
And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to ALL, just as we do to you.

Malachi 2.10
Have we not all one father? Has not one God created us?

Romans 2.9-11
There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for every one who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality.
Galatians 3.28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-10-2010 03:28 PM

Point #1: What do any of those random, out-of-context verses have to do with slant pedophiles? :huh:

Point #2: Please quote from the one TRUE Word of God, the KJV1611, not the satanic version you are using here. :rtfm:

IMMORAL HATEMONGER 06-16-2010 04:29 PM

The majority of the posters in this thread are extremely racist and the opposite of what the bible teaches... This pastor who is preaching hate obviously doesn't even understand the most basic fundamentals of his religion.

Dirk 06-16-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MORALS (Post 540980)
The majority of the posters in this thread are extremely racist and the opposite of what the bible teaches... This pastor who is preaching hate obviously doesn't even understand the most basic fundamentals of his religion.

We don't promote racism, what makes you think this thread is racist?

IMMORAL HATEMONGER 06-16-2010 05:46 PM

" Dear four-eyed, bucktoothed yellow monkey. I'm thinking that you gooks are getting too uppity again. Remember what happened the last time. Toyota just stopped producing cars in Japan. Now they are an American company and 'ninja' is 'mosquito' in English. We squish 'em. I understand why you can't spell 'toilet paper' because japs and arabs don't use it. They squat over holes in the ground and lick their fingers. Remember Buddha-head, one billion japs don't equal one American nuclear submarine."

Undeniably racist.

"Asian men are pedophiles. All of them."

"I have heard that those people, (there are over a billion of them), have been systematically breeding their women for generations to exhibit juvenile traits. One drawback is that the men also share the genetic defects; that's why they're so short."

"The biggest problem with slants is that it's hard to tell the difference between the men and women. "

Case closed.

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-16-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MORALS (Post 541030)
"I have heard that those people, (there are over a billion of them), have been systematically breeding their women for generations to exhibit juvenile traits. One drawback is that the men also share the genetic defects; that's why they're so short."

I couldn't agree more. If you are familiar with women at all, you will know that they have insatiable sexual appetites, due to their Satanic nature. And in the case of chink women, they are more sexually aggressive than normal women because chink men all have stunted genitals and cannot satisfy them, unlike proper midgets who have normal size or larger genitalia. Thank you for bringing that up MORALS.